Choctaw electric antlers ok
TSMC Abuses Their Employees!
2023.06.02 05:28 TSMCAZ TSMC Abuses Their Employees!
It's ironic that in this day and age with the internet so accessible and social media holding so much significance over everything everyone does, that corporate america (or should i say corporate taiwan) still thinks it's ok to condemn workplace abuse (emotionally & physically). Me being naive running to HR for help but HR going directly to my supervisors and ganging up on me. Oh how silly, I guess they didn't realize who they just made their public enemy #1. Where should I even begin? Wow the endless possibilities I have here huh well I guess lets just start rocking the boat by talking about how OSHA is a gimmick and why even exist when everyone working in TSMC Arizona are in a office with unsafe working conditions every single day yet when reported to OSHA they do absolutely nothing about it. Let me put into words for you since I can't share with you any pictures. Imagine working in a office that isn't even nearly remote close to being completed and their is so much construction going on everyday you literally are either inhaling silica dust or hear drilling sounds pierced in your ears, vibrations under your foot for 12 hours on end. TSMC when first beginning their Arizona project had rented temporary office spaces that were only allowed a maximum amount of occupancy on each floor they rented but do you think they even cared about that? Nope, everyday the temp. offices were crammed so full that people were practically sitting on top of each other and shoved into random spaces not even real legal office spaces just empty areas that upper management decided "Yeah ok, that works lets just shove them there." Later on mid march when the official TSMC AZ offices announced they would start moving people in everyone was so stoked, thinking we would finally get proper office spaces, our own seating real lunchrooms accessible bathroom etc everything + anything a real billion dollar company office should have. Instead to our disappointment we were left with no running water, bathrooms that can flush but you can not wash your hands, sinks and water fountains that dispensed brown water when you tried using them every other month we have notices of water stopping to not use the bathroom and bring our own water.......12 HOUR SHIFTS WITH NO BATHROOM? In the middle of the desert? How on earth is this ethical. Not to mention the office is either burning hot like the desert air or freezing like alaska and when we asked for something to be done upper management just replied "Wear bigger jackets" So you had hundreds of employees sitting in a below freezing office 12 hours a day with heavy thick winter coats IN THE MIDDLE OF APRIL IN ARIZONA??? I was amazed anyone in Arizona owned winter coats. I literally got sick 4 times back to back working in that condition, I was so cold one time my fingers froze and stiffened up so bad I couldn't type anymore I had to keep rubbing them together inside my jacket until they warmed up enough to continue working. Look what I am trying to say is that a lot is happening inside TSMC Arizona that so many people do not hear or know about so I will gladly be the one to update you all because I want change I want a safe work environment for me and my colleagues I want TSMC to take accountability and until they do I want to be the one to expose what they're really like, what is really happening behind closed doors. Here below is a brief update list of all the that has happened from the day they allowed employees to work inside the official F21 site.
- on a daily tsmc spends about $300,000 to their contractors and vendors like ABM who are hired to work on site to help with this project but what tsmc themselves don't even know is that lately we have been having evacuations almost every week sometimes even as far as twice a week but they're not even real evacuations concerns! they are occuring because ABM workers have gotten smart and realized if they blow the emergency airhorn it will create a chaos and we have to evacuate the whole entire building for about an hour each time because there are like hundreds and hundreds of workers everywhere on each floor so it takes so long for everyone to get out safely and by the time the entire evacuation is over they come back its lunch time and then boom at 2 they go home. not only has this been happening so often but on top of that people started paying people to take turns blowing the horn and standing guard so they don't get caught.
- ABM workers are being paid to do nothing literally every day. When walking on the construction site you have no idea how many people I see sitting by the door just napping or staring at the floor. We have to wear shoe covers in some parts of the building and there was 3 workers handing out shoes covers....3 WORKERS - literally just handing out one shoe cover. It does not take 3 people to complete this task. Sometimes i ask them what they were assigned to do and they said to just stand there in the hallway literally thats it, stand.
- One day my coworker took the elevator with some people and when the elevator reached the 4th floor the cable snapped and dropped to the 1st floor. He then was stuck in there for 40 mins because nobody could find out why or get the doors opened. But then when opened he told me they hurried him away, said they would pay him for the rest of the working day but to go home immediately. I didn't even hear about this until he had to tell me himself. TSMC could've done the right thing and issued out a warning to not use the elevator for the time being until deemed safe again but instead they shoved money into the problem and hid it from all of us working there.
- the FABs where the semiconductor chips are being made sometimes have areas where there are open holes or flooring that were not properly placed yet but because as always tsmc prioritizes money not safety they rushed engineers to go inside and start working immediately and one day one of the engineers fell into these holes. Luckily he is fine! But it really could've been a lot worse
- Contractors working in these FABS are not near or have any drinking water accessible to them all day while working inside but the temperatures in these places sometimes go as high as 90 degrees inside because there is no working electricity so there is no proper airflow or windows so they are literally being suffocated in these confined covered spaces and have to wear cleanroom suites so they are so hot and humid too.
- there are no bathrooms in these places so we have found many water bottles full of pee lying around inside the FABs on top of that they were now being tossed and moved around so much when i was driving to work last week i saw a water bottle filled with yellow liquid sitting in the parking space under the hot desert sun
- the fbi had to be called in because we had one week where there was 3 fires and the police questioned that these fires were starting to be intentional and someone was risking everyones life by starting real fires on site
- a angry worker had a fight with one of the taiwanese worker that had just flown in from taiwan and that american grabbed a steel pipe and hit the taiwanese assignee over the head and he was sent to the hospital. Yet again we were not made aware of this situation and tsmc tried to hide it keep it hush hush to protect themselves not protect us
- are you ready for this one?
an employee last week brought a real PISTOL INTO tsmc. INTO. FOR 12 HOURS.... there was an active gun inside this building and the worst part of this all was that we have a whole x-ray machine + metal detectors 8 security guards working in the front more security inside the building and this employee managed to carry a whole gun inside TSMC Arizona he managed to get a whole gun inside past the metal detectors past the x-ray machines PAST the security guards who also scan you up and down when you walk inside. Now this is all made to public eye because he had gotten caught can you even imagine the employees who haven't gotten caught? If he was able to so easily bring a gun inside tsmc az then who's to say he was the first or will be the last? Who's to say there hasn't already been more or others.
Every day i go to work i feel constantly scared because they recently torn apart the ceilings above our heads so all the mechanical work the wirings the cables they all are hanging and dangling from above and i just feel like one day one of it is going to either fall or hurt me or my colleagues. Now i have to worry about my actual safety as well because they're just letting anyone bring anything up inside here. Make matters worse whats the point of all the security when TSMC Az has no security cameras working or on? They are literally all just for show the security cameras you see they are not being of use right now they don't work. Everyday our personal belongings are being stolen TSMC projectors that cost thousands of dollars are being stolen from meeting rooms, workers sneaking past wire cutters to this point where we locked our projectors to a cable and that cable is being cut and things still get stole. Anyways thats all i have for now, for today at least. Don't worry I will definitely be back even if nobody reads this i will continue to shout from the top of my lungs
GET REAL....TSMC AZ
submitted by TSMCAZ
to u/TSMCAZ [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 05:17 Sorsha_OBrien How do I spruce up this play through? (mid game boredom)
This play through is around 500 days and I have about 15 colonists. I just researched electricity but haven’t installed anything electric in (I like the challenge of no electricity/ tribal). My base is made of wood and I’m thinking of converting it to sandstone instead (even though I have firefoam poppers) and also expand my base more. But other than the building aspect of things, I’m bored :/
I also have been playing this thing where if a colonist dies, I save up silver until I get $1700 and then purchase a resurrector serum to revive them. But I like a challenge so I also add/ bring them back with negative health stats (like dementia, bad back, frail, blind, deaf, etc. — normally just three of these per pawn). To get rid of these I buy a healer serum ($1300). (I’ve been using character editor to buy these). I’ve been doing this my whole run (and it’s been super fun!) as well as not letting anyone into my tribe unless they were related to my original people. However, almost all of my original people are alive, and so are their children/ grandchildren. I even had to stop two of my couples from getting pregnant because they just kept having babies and the colony was getting too big.
My only solution so far is to have an age cap — as in, when my colonists get to 80 I euthanise them. And then (bc I want to build the ship thing) I’ll revive all my dead/ euthanised colonists and they can go on the ship. However, only like 2 of my colonists are nearing 80 (both 76 I think) and one is like 65, while all the read are 50 under. I want my colonists to keep reproducing and having kids but I don’t wanna have way too many people in the colony. The next time someone dies should I just not revive them?
Idk, before the aim was always to revive people so they colony could flourish and people could see their brothers/ sisters/ parents/ uncles etc. again but also it was harder looking after the base with few/ less people (which was fun). But now even if a few people die I have tons more capable people.
It’s like I need some of my people to die (for good/ until I resurrect them when I make the ship) in order for my current people to reproduce/ repopulate the tribe. (Idk I find it so boring when no one’s pregnant or trying for pregnancy). But I don’t want to kill them willy-nilly, hence the age cap at 80 (I feel like it would be ok to die at 80, especially for a colonist). But again only 2 of my like 15-20ish pawns are NEARING 80.
Does anyone have any ideas on what to do/ make it fun/ a solution?
submitted by Sorsha_OBrien
to RimWorld [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 05:13 valkener1 How hard to fix electrical issues?
How much does it cost to get electrical cleaned? There is corrosion from leaking top that needs to be replaced. Hoping fuse box is OK. Symptoms are battery dies after a few days and fuel gauge is off.
Leak comes from top that needs to be replaced.
submitted by valkener1
to UsedCars [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 05:07 Darkmatter36 Just a reminder to get out of your own a** sometimes and experiment (feat. Audeze LCD-3F 2015)
Ok so right now I am typing this out of my pure amazement and also realization of my own stupidity (exaggerating). Over the past few months I have been recklessly buying used high end headphones that pop up for good prices just for the new experiences. I've bought like 6 or so and now I have a really rad pair of Audeze LCD-3F's from 2015. I replaced their pads and headband earlier this week and have been listening daily after work.
I had heard so many nice things about these early fazor models, some people saying they're the best tuned cans Audeze's ever made. Well I really haven't been seeing that. These sound pretty good but the sound stage is isolated left and right while being distant and disjointed. Also it feels like the music is being forced into this oddly soft tonality that I really don't like, ruining the pacing and impact of some of my faster songs while somewhat improving the slow vocal tracks. All in all, I was ready to pack these up and list them for sale, until about 30 mins ago...
I realized that I had been running these balanced through my Questyle CMA400i and that historically it doesn't play well with the odd headphone while running balanced. So I plugged in my XLR adapter into the quarter inch port and started listening to them single ended.
"Wow, what?" was my first thought and I quickly realized that these are one of those headphones that prefer a single ended connection. IMMEDIATELY the sound stage stuck together, pushing everything in a 360 around my head and funneling strait into my ears. The bass exploded into pure bliss and the vocals fill the whole stage vs sounding distant and recessed before. Still wrapping my head around this sound and it's fantastic, super relaxing and so much resolution. I really don't know if it's the warmth of this class A amp or the single ended connection vs balanced that is causing this level of improvement for these headphones. I guess I will have to keep them permanently and test them with different amps in the future.
Some songs that I recently discovered and their issues I had heard running balanced:
- Michael Jackson - You Rock My World : I love this song! So catchy and so much vocal power! Running BAL LCD-3 the main beat (loud snare clap) was very harsh, honestly painful. SE that pain is gone and the bass carries the melody much better. Michael's voice is way more articulate sounding.
- Paul McCartney - Say Say Say: Running BAL the whole song sounded weak and distant, but still good. SE the guitar took center stage and the piano and drums sit comfortably behind them. Michael's voice actually extends into the highs and sounds beautiful.
- Alice in Chains - Rotten Apple: Running BAL the bass guitar sounded off tone and especially distant when the electric guitar played over it. Vocals sounded shrill for being male and the best parts of the song sounded labored. SE the bass, right in my face; the symbol high hat parts, so tasteful and clear. Eat of the aaaple, so yoooooung. BLISS
Point being here is to experiment! Don't get stuck thinking X headphone sounds great this way so surely this is correct for Y headphone as well. This hobby proves to be so awesome and fulfilling, even after you think you've seen it all. Thanks for reading!
submitted by Darkmatter36
to headphones [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 04:08 Environmental_Sky401 [Year 11 Science: Engineering/Mechanics] I think I messed up. Does anyone know how he got his hub to fit onto the motor? I'm so lost.
submitted by Environmental_Sky401
to HomeworkHelp [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 04:03 Environmental_Sky401 Does anyone know how he got his hub to fit onto the motor? (I'm so lost, I dont even understand how this works and its my final grade)
submitted by Environmental_Sky401
to AskEngineers [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 02:50 rnuover Hey guys, I nominate myself to run AFPC. The current system is stupid and I could run it by myself with no complaints from anyone ever :)
OK so check it. Everyone hates AFPC because cannon exists and every assignment drop is basically a really long game of Russian roulette before you get blasted in the ass with 10 years of cow shit.
Simple solutions to simple problems, folks.
Since the town around cannon wouldn't exist without it, we claim eminent domain and kick the fucks out. Next, we bring all the personnel that have ever been fucked by the big blue willy (cannon) of afpc and we put them in bunkers around the base (20-30 miles should be fine). Finally, the participants are provided a choice of nuclear weaponry from the aging backstock (1 per participant, it's not like the DOD to waste their budget ) Then it's just Nevada nuclear test site 2: electric Boogaloo.
This action will be beneficial in numerous ways. 1:🦀Cannon is gone🦀 2: no more wasted money on maintaining old nuclear arms 3: net morale boost from event with be similar to that of post ww2 and will spur baby boom from the cannon extinction event
I honestly see no downside to this course of action. I'll take my general stars on Monday. I'll try to remember you peons but to be honest, I probably won't give a shit :)
submitted by rnuover
to AirForce [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 02:23 Folseus- Congratulations to the winner of Ultimate singles at Maesuma HIT #70 + Interview
https://twitter.com/MaesumaHIT_info/status/1664273281241980930 Thank you to iceman012 for creating this results tabler spreadsheet
Grand Finals Senra // Twitter Wiki vs Snow (Japan) // Twitter Wiki)
Generated by Tournament Tabler
Kikuzakari: Once again, congratulations on your earnest win Maesua HIT!
Kikuzakari: o.o Sorry, is the mic okay? Let's move a little more over here. Hahaha. You're trying to impersonate a baseball player's winning interview?
Senra: Yeah, yeah.
Kikuzakari: But really, congratulations once again.
Kikuzakari: In the match against Snow-san. I know there's been a lot of times where you've lost to Snow-san. This time though, in winners, and both times actually, it was close matches, but you managed to endure. Did you have your counterplay prepared well?
Senra: To begin with, I was good against Mario. I'm pretty decent at the footsies. I'm a player that focuses more on that type of play. So I had the idea that I could do well against Mario. So to be losing up until now, it was pretty tough emotionally. When I sleep, and when I wake up, when I'm brushing my teeth, that's all I think about.
Kikuzakari: I see, that's what it is.
Senra: And what else... Snow-san plays a type of smash that's really compatible with my style. The way he interacts.
Kikuzakari: Definitely, after what you've said.
Senra: That's why, he's a player I look up to. Haha
Kikuzakari: I see. haha Today, in the KO race, you were having a lot of trouble with Snow-san's up smashes. How did you deal with those moments, like there was one where you both upsmashed at the same time and KOed each other (?), what's your thought process there?
Senra: Up smash is scary T_T noooooo~
Kikuzakari: Very simple. But watching it play out, you were very conscious of it, and we could see you baiting out the up smash out of shield for example. Was that part of your counterplay?
Senra: That's right. Well, rather than a counterplay, it's just normal reading, but Snow-kun was throwing out a lot of up smashes, or I put him in a scenario where he had to throw out more. So he make some mistakes and throw out upsmash out of shield. Well, well ,well
Kikuzakari: Haha. You seem happy
Senra: Of course, I am. I've probably entered 80 of these ...
Kikuzakari: ... Well, Maesuma HIT is on its 70th edition right now.
Senra: Hahahahaa. It's my first win.
Kikuzakari: I see, I see. Of course you're happy. What's the next tournament you'll be at coming soon?
Senra: June 17th's Kowllllooon
Kikuzakari: I see, KOWLOON, really left a mark with Senra-senshu's performance there. I'm sure it's an important tournament to you too.
Senra: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I just really like those guys's passion.
Kikuzakari: Yeah, me too. So you'll be showing off your results at KOWLOON with today's polish?
Senra: That's really the plan. I'll do my best.
Kikuzakari: I see you talking about your mental on twitter all the time
Kikuzakari: So being able to stay on the top like this, well it's not possible to always be up, but riding the wave.
Kikuzakari: That's a no?
Senra: points up I'm only looking at #1
Kikuzakari: I see. Well that's a good thing, as a player. Always aiming for #1. Today too, while aiming for the top you were able to take it, congratulations once again for winning Maesuma HIT #70.
Kikuzakari: By the way, today is... how is it?
Senra: Is there something?
Kikuzakari: At Maesuma HIT, there's exhibitions.
Senra: Ahh, but lately, they haven't done any.
Kikuzakari: Is that so? Maybe it depends on the time. How is it I wonder?
Senra: I want to spar with Maedakun
Kikuzakari: How's an exhibition?
Kikuzakari: Ooooh, we'll do it! That's great, Sen-chan!
Senra: Oooooh! I've always looked up to this!
Kikuzakari: Of course you'd want to. By the way, besides Jigglypuff, lately, you've tried Lucina, and Wario. Regarding your characters, you mentioned earlier about reading and footsies, I've been thinking you have more fighters available now, but how is it?
Senra: Eh? Those characters suck. Well, Lucina is strong, but... compared to Jigglypuff, there's something missing.
Kikuzakari: Well, if we're talking about Senra-san, it's that Jigglypuff is strong.
Senra: mmm well that may be.
Kikuzakari: It is. Well, today's exhibition, I don't know what it will be with the character picks, it's something between Senra-san and Maedakun. I look forward to it.
Senra: Yes! Yes ! Yes! I'll do my best
Kikuzakari: After the exhibition, there'll be another interview
Senra: For real?
Kikuzakari: For real
Senra: For real
Kikuzakari: For real. You know, it's tough matching your pace ahahaha
Senra: I see :D
Kikuzakari: I'm a more serious guy so
Senra: Well, I'll be more serious for you then, Kiku-san
Kikuzakari: Then please, thanks.
(stands up straight)
Kikuzakari: Alright, hurry up and get to your exhibition
Thug Finals Senra // Twitter Wiki vs Maedakun // Twitter Wiki
Generated by Tournament Tabler
(Last stock last hit, Senra kills Maedakun with a Rollout coming in from off stage)
Maedakun: Rollout is trash.
Kikuzakari: That's all you had to say? Then, congratulations to Senra-kun for taking the exhibition too.
Senra: Thanks, thanks
Kikuzakari: Uh, why did you use Rollout?
Senra: Well, Rollout, after all, is the move I believe in the most
Kikuzakari: Believe in!? You only used it once in the tournament Hahahaha
Senra: Hahahaha, no, I just really felt like it. There's a lot of Zeldas on smashmate, right? Just a habit from that.
Kikuzakari: Maedakun is pressing the bad button off camera here. Haha. But in the match, Maedakun is a real tricky one, right?
Senra: Really is.
Kikuzakari: Right? There was that point in the middle of the match too. He's serious, it's an exhibition, and it's a bo1, but Meadakun really reads the person. In neutral, he really tries to pull one. You really can't experience this if you're not the champion.
Senra: For real. I've always looked up to this moment, watching online Maesuma.
(some jokes I don't understand, sorry)
Kikuzakari: Maesuma has a storied history. Well, you don't intend to end it as the champion like this right?
Kikuzakari: Next week, you'll be here too right?
Senra: Of course, of course
Kikuzakari: Then next time will be a defending battle.
Senra: Not at all.
Kikuzakari: Eh? You won, so you're defending.
Senra: No, not at all
Kikuzakari: That's unexpectedly mild mannered of you
Senra: Well, I haven't beaten Ryuoh-kun yet.
Kikuzakari: Ah, you want to get a win on Ryuoh-kun
Senra: Hiiiiiii, I can't beat him
Senra: I can't beat him, so I want to beat him
Kikuzakari: I see. The next Maesuma HIT will be beating Ryuoh-kun and winning it.
Senra: And Yoshidora and acola too.
Kikuzakari: There's a lot more goals to beat coming here.
(Maedakun off mic)
Kikuzakari: ooooh, acola-kun will be coming by soon.
Senra: Ah, it's because I won then. Haha
Kikuzakari: That might be. Haha Can't let him be the champion. He'll be coming swinging that up tilt. Or maybe it will be electric.
Senra: That's a bit gruesome.
Kikuzakari: Haha. Well, either way, there's lots of players you want to beat so we'll continue to watch over you. Congratulations once again to Senra-senshu on winning Maesuma HIT #70
Senra: Thank you
Kikuzakari: Good luck next week too
Senra: I'll do my best
Closing remarkSenra: Congrats to Senra for winning without losing a set, etc.
Maedakun shows up. Talks about how his symptoms were across his face, like 20 hours ago, but they're not visible anymore so he came by. He's afraid if he does too much, the symptoms will worsen, so he's taking it easy. He'll leave commentary to Kikuzakari, and Lucia, but he's been behind the scenes today.
He'll be heading out to Hiroshima next week for the Itsukushima tournament to play, as some time off before Maesuma TOP, and then a week after too, so less online tournaments, etc. Talks about working on more creative aspects more, etc. during this time.
He wants to do his best when he tries something, but he doesn't want to overdo it, so lately it hasn't been his best.
Mainly he's okay right now and he's gonna do less to be less overworked.
Make sure to check out Kikuzakari on twitter and twitch
submitted by Folseus-
to smashbros [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 02:13 Mandapandaroo My dad is angry with me because I talk to my uncle (his brother)
So my father and his brother don’t get along. Actually my uncle is fine, it’s my dad who has the issues. He has never alllowed me to have a relationship with him my whole life. Now that I’m an adult, I have started to build a relationship with my uncle, because it seems healthy, he’s family and I don’t have very much family, he’s smart and has been successful in life, I learn and he gives useful advice when I need it, ect. My dad is so angry and takes this as a personal attack towards him. Like I’m doing it just to make him angry. He cannot see what he is took away from me by never allowing me to be close to my uncle. And really the only way my dad will be ok with this or speak to me again is if I cut off all contact with him. Which honestly I’m not going to do. My dad is a drunk, and selfish, lives only for himself, he has never been available any time I’ve ever needed a father, he doesn’t even consider me and never has. My uncle has worked hard his whole life to have a good life, and be financially stable, if I ever need anything he’s reliable, he asks how I am doing, and I feel like he care’s genuinely. When I tell my dad about stuff I’m dealing with (when I volunteer the information because he definitely doesn’t ask) he seems irritated and often cuts me off completely or changes the subject and acts like I wasn’t even talking. Sometimes what I’m saying is some of the most difficult things I’ve gone through, like my divorce and other really painful problems. When I say something ge says he doesn’t care about what I’m saying, it’s not his problem, so why should he waste time even letting me finish talking when it had nothing to do with him. He does not see how rude, hurtful, or selfish this is. When I tell him this he says it sounds like my problem, and again there’s nothing to do with him. I should work on it or something. My uncle seems to genuinely be interested in how me and my daughter are doing, he asks, listens, offers advice, or to help when relevant. He follows up later to check on me. I’ve never got this from my dad. I feel like it’s already unfair I’ve missed out on this relationship during my childhood. I don’t feel like I should have to not have him as my family just so my dad will speak to me. Especially when we talk he only criticizes me, puts me down. He only calls when he needs something, he borrows money all the time and never pays me back. I’m a single mother, andhardly can pay my own bills and keep us with a place to live. But he will borrow money for alcohol and not pay it back, or for his electric bill, bar tab, whatever. He will invite me out to lunch and then make me pay for it. It’s bad. I e told him that when he does this it effects me and we struggle as a result sometimes but he doesn’t care or stop doing it. I honestly don’t think he cares at all what happens to me or his granddaughter. I don’t know what to do. Do you think there’s anyway to get him to understand that me talking to my uncle is t about him at all? And that it’s wrong to make me lose the last family I have just to make him feel better?
submitted by Mandapandaroo
to raisedbynarcissists [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 02:04 mgb1980 Fluctuating circuit voltage at my fire station
Small rural TX town VFD. We have an issue with fluctuating voltage across all 110v circuits, not 1 or 2 volts, but substantial.
It happens worst if we have an event where we might have a coupla three 110v electric steamewarmers running in kitchen.
The circuit in the office will jump up with the UPS on the computerouter kicking in and showing line voltage at 160-180 volts. Doesn’t seem to affect the current though as non UPS computer devices still run ok but I imagine most have 110/240 switching power supplies.
Only seems to happen with the 110v circuits. The 220v dedicated circuits for each HVAC (2) and the large air compressor might cause a flicker in the lights but voltage stays in 110-120v range on UPS.
Could it be bad phase leg or bad neutral?
submitted by mgb1980
to askanelectrician [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 01:36 Whole_Throat2460 headlights problem Seat Leon 5f
Hello, I have just bought a Seat Leon 5f from 2014, it has led lights, while driving for the first time with it at night I realized that when I activate the left turn signal the left dipped beam lights go out then comes on again as soon as I remove the turn signal and the same for the right turn signal. I also have a fault light that comes on asking me to check the headlights. I got this default from VCDS :
"21772-B149C 01 Left LED Headlight Power Module - Electrical Fault" and the same for the right LED
I have already checked the fuses but everything is ok, I did not find this kind of problem on other forums so I ask for your help.
submitted by Whole_Throat2460
to CarRepair [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 00:49 Phantom_organpipes The Missing Monsters: Second Invite!
If you haven’t seen my last post, here’s the link- https://www.reddit.com/MySingingMonsters/comments/13j3zxo/the_missing_monsters/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=2&utm_term=1
And if there’s any questions you can ask me here!
Now there have been some additions since the last post which is why I’m making a new one. I plan to make a new invite post Monthly, though if new stuff is added throughout the month I’ll most likely make another invite post!
Ok on to the new stuffs-
-We have our first Full Song out! Icecream Meltdown(Featuring the Cold, Water, Fire, and Faerie elements) and a new sneaky one on the way….
-Tinkerer and Mirror monsters! That’s right, JaketheDrake has agreed to let monsters be made of his Tinkerer element! And Mirror, made by Metrio as a new magical element!
-Sister Servers! TMM has officially recognized other Missing Monster servers as an extension of the project! Current ones on the list- The Missing Dreamonsters, The Absent Elements, The Missing Electrical Monsters
I think that’s about it! Again, if there’s any questions comment below! I’ll be happy to answer them :}
Server link- https://discord.gg/DfCKQ9AwZE
submitted by Phantom_organpipes
to MySingingMonsters [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 00:15 Qingque-at-work- Math behind defense shred, how much damage SW and DefShred gear can add vs a harmony
(Hi QQmains. I did some serious digging to see if its worth it to pull for SW for an eventual mono quantum team. There was so little info out there that I actually think it will be worthwhile to post in the main sub too, so feel free to point out any errors you see so I can clean it up before posting there. I feel like Qingque should especially enjoy having a debuffer since she gives herself so many buffs already, so thats why I really dug into SW, plus being quantum makes SW a nice forever compaion for QQ. So enjoy and feel free to give feedback. I'm sure my formatting will end up terrible).
So with silver wolf banner coming up, I wanted to see how worthwhile she is for actually boosting damage. Obviously silver wolf is invaluable in difficult fights if it means the difference between being able to break enemies or not being able to break them (high MoC relies heavily on breaking to stop enemy super attacks).
But the elephant in the room is: you could just bring a team that is the right element to break. If so, is SW worthless? Is SW still on par with or better than another buffer or debuffer support that you could bring if we ignore her adding a weakness and 20% elemental resist shred? I decided to find out through the power of math!
Here's a quick table of contents if you want to see something specific: 1. Defense Shred, the one stat with exponential scaling 2. A quick rundown on defense shred options 3. Comparing SW to her competition 4. Quantum set for non-quantum hypercarries?!?! 5. The TL;DR to boost your damage through the roof.
- Defense Shred, the one stat with exponential scaling
As I'm sure you have heard, stats have diminishing returns. Actually that is complicated enough it will get a whole dedicated post from me about it, but needless to say, the TL;DR is that you want to spread your stats around, and not go too far into one stat bucket. Since everyone gets attack, damage, and crit from light cones, traces, and relics, defense shred is a nice all around multiplier. But interestingly enough, the closer you get to 100% defense shred, the better each point of defense shred gets!
If you look at the Defense Shred Calculations image, you can see that in a normal endgame scenario, we are level 80 vs a level 90 enemy, and all of our damage is reduced by 53%. All your hard work, half of it just disappears. And all enemies, from bosses to weaklings, have this at level 90 (except warp trotters which are even tankier!).
The first 10% defense shred you get increases your overall damage by 5.3%, but each 10% after that gives more and more, until the final 10% of defense shred (going to a full 100% defense shred), gives a 21% overall damage boost. This means a little defense shred isn't great, you need to stack it! Interestingly, if we are allowed to blow past 100% defense shred, things get a little crazy. So crazy that I have to assume that defense shred will be capped at 100%. But resist shred can go past 100% (and with no penalty like in genshin), so we will have to see once SW is out and we have enough defense shred in the game to acually go past 100%. A full 100% defense shred gives a whopping 110% overall damage boost! But how feasable is that?
- Here are out limited defense shred options: - Pela ultimate, ~40% defense shred - Pela technique, 20% defense shred (For 2 turns only, will only be helpful ultra lategame when we 2 turn Moc...does it reapply each wave like welts technique does?) -Resolution Shines Like Pearls of Sweat, the Light Novel Title of light cones, gives 12-16% defense shred. As a standard 4 star light cone, we will all end up with S5 in a year or so, most likely. -Silver Wolf, ???% defense shred, we only know CBT values, so I will just assume 54% overall defense shred to get a nice even number with S5 RSLPOS light cone. -Quantum relic 4 piece set, gives 10-20% defense ignore. This stacks additively just like defense shred, the only difference is that it only works on whoever is wearing it, unlike defense shred. Fun fact on the fine print of the set bonus: the 10% defense ignore is unconditional. And the 20% defense ignore is on quantum weak enemies, NOT on quantum outgoing damage. So your ice or electric or fire units can get the full 20%. If only there was some character who could make all enemies weak to quantum...
So currently, with Pela trace lvl 12, and her technique, and RSLPOS S5, and a carry holding the quantum set against a quantum weak enemy, we have 98% defense shred. But only for 2 turns. SW can get up to 90% by herself, actually less than pela and only on a single target! But with no 2 turn restriction. Also, SW has a 13% resist shred to whatever element her skill activates, and that is on top of the 20% resist shred that comes with adding a weakness (and I'm not calculating that 20% here since I want to look at worst case for SW).
OK, so we know that defense shred adds a ton of damage (roughly double), but there is an opportunity cost! SW, or pela for that matter, will be replacing a buffing unit most likely. So, lets look into how much a harmony unit increases your hypercarrys damage, vs our defense and resist shred units.
- Comparing SW to her competition
In my image "damage increase of buffers and debuffers", I have to make quite a few assumptions. For damage, I use the formula of attack*dmg*critdmg*def*resist*vuln*toughness. I looked at what different e0 5 star hypercarries can look like with all their traces, solid (not perfect) gear, buffed states activated, and good light cones (multiple superimposition 4 stars, or FTP 5 stars). Obviously every character has slightly different stats, and will have different gear. But I averaged things out to having a 200% increase in attack (slightly less than 200% att%, plus the flat attack), 200% in all DMG bonuses, 100% net crit damage [you won't crit every time but you can average out what the damage will be when accounting for crit %, and this is a somewhat balanced and reasonable value, obviouly yanqing will be higher]. Then I assumed no defense or resist shred (seele is an outlier there), and no vulnerability (welt trace), and no toughness bar modifies (you lost 10% damage if they aren't broken). But stats like vulnerability and toughness modifier are irrelevant to this since their values will be the same regardless of which units are picked, I only put them in to show I wasn't forgetting about them. My one small number fudge was I didnt subtrace out the flat damage value before adding the attack mulitpliers of the harmony units (since I don't have an exact number, I'm using a 200% green number compared to your base attack), so me adding the harmony attack% to the full number and not 80% of it actually makes the harmony units look a tiny bit stronger than they actually should. The big missing info that I can't easily calculate here: how much value is speed from asta, extra turn from bronya, or extra energy from tingyun? On the flip side, how much value is the slow from silver wolf, the break from silver wolf and pela and asta, or the damage increase that other teammates get from the AOE buffs/debuffs vs. the single target of some skills like tingyun ult. These are all addittional factors that you have to keep in mind when looking at this chart, the numbers do NOT give an easy "this unit is 10% better than this unit no matter what", it can only look at the dimension of damage of a hit. You need full sims for that, and I haven't seen any for teams and gear like I'm doing here, so this will have to do for now. And keep in mind, this is assuming that the enemy is already weak (and this 0% reduction from resistance), so SW is being considered only in her worst case scenario (but I do give the 13% resist shred, so it assumes she occasionally uses her skill). ALSO, this assumes 100% uptime on everything, when in reality it is much easier to keep a 2 turn debuff active than a 1 or 2 turn buff (seele turns go brrr), especially if you have bronya blasting through your carrys turns.
If you took a look, you will see that, unsurprisingly, in a lightly geared situation, bronya sits supreme without even accounting for her turn acceleration. But when you really start to stack up the best light cones and situations, Pela and SW really start to pull their own weight. The difference between a plain pela ultimate and a defense shred stacking pela team is HUGE, and something I wish was more widely explained (rather than the usual "I think pela is underrated but I'm not sure how". The extra defense shred over SW even beats out the 13% resist shred boost that SW can bring.
The last 2 lines are really the big news that blew me away. I figured that most lategame teams will have 2 support slots, and only 1 dedicated tank/healer, since we won't be 20 levels under and will have max gear. And looking at the damage multiplier values, a single hypercarry getting a huge boost will be better than 2 carries getting a small boost (and fighting for skill points). So we see that stacking harmony units really has diminishing returns, since they keep adding to the same buckets, mostly attack and damage (and for my example I used bronyas signature so that damage boost could stack, in reality dance dance dance would be run on one of them). So combining 2 harmony units isn't a huge force multiplier, especially if they both also focus on speed (which also has diminishing returns, though not calculated here). Also, I didn't even consider stacking debuffers together, since each alone could almost get 100% defense shred, running both would be a complete waste. But mixing SW and bronya, we see HUGE results. pela and tingyun together also show a similar increase. Since the harmony and nihility hit different buckets, they really multiply off of each other, way more than 2 harmony units do.
- Quantum 4 piece set: So IF looking at the info above, you decide to run a nihility unit, the quantum 4 piece set is probably BiS for your hypercarry. If you are running SW, it is a 15% overall damage increase (OVERALL!) on non quantum weak enemies, and over 30% on quantum weak enemies. And as we know, if you are running mono ice, you might get unlucky and implant quantum, or they might already be quantum weak. And that is a solid bonus effect. No current set is anywhere close to 30% overall damage increase, miles away from it.
I think with this information, going forward I personally will use one harmony and one nihility unit as my 2 hypercarry supports, instead of 2 harmony units. I will definitly try to have one harmony unit that boosts speed though (either by the speed stat or by letting you use your damaging ultimate faster).
For the nihility unit, you really want to use Resolution light cone, it really even crushes stuff like unique multipliers (vulnerability), or break effect (since that can be gotten on gear). And I will start farming the quantum set for my carries, as that even further boosts what the resolution cone gives on defense shred.
Pela vs. Silver Wolf is still a huge question mark. If teams need SW to add a weakness, she is invaluable. But if the enemy is already weak, Pela perfoms close enough (and better for 2 turns) making the SW pull questionable, well unless you need both for 2 different teams! In my opinion, SW will be excellent for mono quantum teams, and still completely solid if you want to run a triple element team, as she still is a huge force multiplier when combined with a strong harmony unit.
Thank you for reading, and I hope all this information can help the meta pullers out there decide if SW is worth it or not. And that it will get all you Pela havers to start gearing her up!
submitted by Qingque-at-work-
to Qingquemains [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 00:02 Dave_apple 7 courses registration ECE département
Do you think it’s ok for me to take 7 courses in this fall for my 2nd year Electrical engineering program, I am transferring to Uvic and I am planning my courses. I would have to take: ECE 241, ECE 255, CSC 116, ECE 250, MATH 200, STAT245 and ENGR 130
What are your thoughts, what are the difficulty levels and what profs would you recommend?
submitted by Dave_apple
to uvic [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 23:50 Perfect-Stand-5419 Do the Tears of the Kingdom Characters have Occult Orgins?
Hear me out ok- is it possible that the character designers took some inspiration from the 1678 painting called “Grand Rosicrucian Alchemical Formula” when creating the characters Raura and Sonia? Have a look! They have even attached objects to Raura’s ears- similar to the lights on the antlers of the deer in the painting. Both Sonia and the woman in the painting have long flowing blonde hair. Very cool IMO! Especially when you understand the meaning behind the characters in the painting.
submitted by Perfect-Stand-5419
to ZeldaTearsOfKingdom [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 23:00 JackPembroke [SF] God Mode - A Litrpg Short Story
Inside the boundless expanse of Loria Online, Guspy the elven mage drained the last of his mana vaporizing a Vickerbite. It was his third hour of grinding this particular mob, and he was getting tired.
“What’s the drop rate on this thing again?” he asked Collins.
Collins cleaved another Vickerbite with his greataxe. “0.02% or something. Getting bored?”
Guspy was indeed getting bored. Despite their grotesque appearance (they looked like flying crocodile heads with mosquito feet), Vickerbites were pushovers.
“Yeah, I might only have a few minutes’ more patience for this.”
Collins slammed his axe into the ground, causing a shockwave that killed another three. “That’s ok, we’ve been playing for a while. It just kind of feels like wasted time if we quit now, though.”
“Are you getting close to leveling?”
A Vickerbite burst when he swatted it with his staff. A loot bag dropped onto the rust colored dirt.
Probably another Vicker Tongue or leg or something, Guspy thought. He almost didn’t bother to check. But when he did, he found what he and Collins had been seeking for so long.
“I got it! The belt dropped!”
“Thank God, let’s get out of here,” Collins said, regrouping with the mage he protected.
Guspy read the item description for The Belt of Endurance.
The Belt of Endurance Slot: Belt Rarity: Very Rare Earth Resistance: %%0 Air Resistance: %%0 Fire Resistance: %%0 Water Resistance: %%0 Physical Resistance: %%0 Magic Resistance: %%0 Debuff Resistance: %%0
“What the hell?” Guspy said.
“What’s wrong? Is it the wrong belt?” Collins casually swatted two final Vickerbites.
“The stats are glitched or something. It’s supposed to be 5% resistance to everything, right?”
“The BoE? Yeah, 5% resist all. Is it not?”
“It shows ‘percent percent zero’.”
Collins shrugged. “Put it on, see what happens.”
Guspy equipped the belt and checked his character’s stats. “Ha, that’s so weird. All of my resistances show backslash, open parenthesis, ‘N’, close parenthesis.”
Collins used the Warrior’s Assessment ability on Guspy. “Huh. When I analyze you, I see hashtag ‘null’.”
“That’s either really good or really bad,” said Guspy.
Collins raised his sword and struck Guspy on the shoulder.
Collins attacks you for 0 damage
“There are safer ways to check!” Guspy said.
“It didn’t hurt you, weird. Mind if I use a little Fire Fan scroll on you?” Collins asked with a toothy grin.
“You have one? Aren’t you a little over leveled for that?” Fire Fan produced a tiny cone of flame that did very little damage.
“I’m a hoarder. So, can I?” Collins wiggled the scroll between his fingers.
Collins casts Fire Fan for 0 fire damage
“Guspy, I don’t want to alarm you, but I think that belt makes you invincible,” said Collins.
Guspy began to bounce up and down in excitement. “Oh man, think of the possibilities! I can solo raid a guild hall. The Nighthawks deserve that kind of ass whupping,” he said, referring their rival guild in Loria. “Or I can loot an end-game dungeon! We’re not far from The Death Pit.”
Collins looked into Guspy’s eyes and gave him the smile a parent gives a child when they ask where rainbows end.
“Oh, you asshole!” said Guspy.
“I think you should turn it in,” said Collins.
“Why?! Why would I do that?! The Nighthawks have been bullying us for months now. With this, I could walk right in their guild hall, wipe them out, and tear the whole thing down. They wouldn’t be able to stop me! You can’t tell me they don’t deserve it.”
“Not saying they don’t,” said Collins.
Guspy pressed, “I can farm The Death Pit for Soulflayers. Everyone in our guild could have a Soulflayer, even the newbies. They’d finally be tough enough to join us on raids. You know how they’ve been dying to play with us in high level zones. Think how happy they would be!”
“Oh, they’d be awfully happy,” said Collins.
Guspy unleashed his coup de grace. “And! I can go to Fort Murder, stroll through it without a care in the world, kill the general, and not have to split the loot with anyone. That means I would get a Headsman’s Axe, which I would of course donate to my dear friend Collins. Wouldn’t you like a Headsman’s Axe?”
“I absolutely would,” said Collins.
“Ok, good. So, I’ll just—"
“Turn it in, Guspy,” said Collins.
Guspy stamped his feet in frustration. “Why though? You just said you were on board with the Nighthawks and the Soulflayer and the axe!”
“Oh, I am. The Nighthawks need to get taught. Having the newbies be tough enough to join us would be great. I’ve been dying for a Headsman for months now. But you’d be cheating. Momma didn’t raise no cheater, and daddy didn’t raise no troll,” said Collins.
“That’s so backward. You know the Nighthawks would do that to us if they got it,” said Guspy.
“Sure enough. But we can’t control what they do, and I can’t control what you do. I just want you to remember what I’ve said before: there’s a person on the other end of that character. A person just like you. I can only imagine how tilted you’d get if someone cheated to become invincible and killed you. Or farmed their whole guild ultra-rares and used them on you. I’m just asking you, as a friend, to turn it in. Please.”
Guilt. He’s put the guilt in me, thought Guspy. What an asshole.
“Fine, I’ll head to Pokate and turn it in,” said Guspy, pouting and kicking an errant stone.
“Thanks, Gusp. I promise I’ll help you find a legit one. I gotta go, though. Play later?”
“You know it,” said Guspy, and he watched Collin’s avatar dissipate.
Guspy walked back to Pokate City, the largest player hub in the area. The journey was a particularly hazardous one. Wild beast attacks, an assassin, a rockslide, even an errant fireball from an ongoing battle, all harmless in the face of his perfect resistance. He crossed into the city proper, whitewashed buildings that held little shops and extra dimensional guildhalls. Pokate Palace loomed over all of this like a resplendent sundial. The stained-glass windows shimmered in the sunlight.
Guspy approached a beggar in the street. The beggar’s body was gaunt. His dirty rags and matted beard spoke of hungry days and cruel nights. The beggars of Loria Online were portals to moderator attention. Speaking to a beggar cued a request. A moderator would eventually take control of the beggar and offer assistance.
Guspy knelt before the beggar.
“I’d like to speak with a moderator, please.”
“All in good time, my boy,” the beggar wheezed.
Guspy felt an itch in his legs. There was still time to run wild, to reap the rewards of his lottery ticket. He cursed Collins for guilting him and attempted to distract himself. Guspy admired the features on the beggar. His eyes traced cavernous wrinkled flesh. Saw the tiny movements of lice in the filthy thick beard. Saw the faintest deposits of salt in two long tracks leading down from the cloudy blue eyes.
The beggar had been crying. Why would they include such a heartbreaking detail? Why haven’t I ever noticed this before? Guspy thought.
The clouds in the beggar’s eyes parted, revealing a bright blue sky. “Thank you for waiting, this is Raymond. How can I help you?” A voice as crisp as autumn wind now spoke through the beggar.
“Uhh, hi. I’ve got a problem with an item I found?” Guspy spoke at the mouth of the beggar.
“Sure thing! Is it an item you have equipped right now?”
“Yeah, The Belt of Endurance. The values look wonky, and It makes me immune to every element. I’m immune to physical and magic damage now too.”
There was a long pause, the beggar’s eye fluttered. “You’re reporting that an item is broken in your favor?”
Guspy winced. “Umm, yes sir? It basically makes me immortal.”
Guspy waited patiently. The moderator was using his tools to see Guspy’s menu screens, something that was normally private.
“Oh, for fuck’s sake!” the beggar said. “It’s a null shunt error.”
“A null shunt error?”
“Yeah. Sometimes during a drop-roll, the system shunts over a clipped value that…sometimes it breaks.”
“They’re a bitch to fix. Thankfully very rare. This one is particularly bad, and I’m at the end of my shift.” The mod let out a sigh that prophesized an exhausting tedious future.
“Well…thank you for your honesty! Usually when an item glitches in a player’s favor, they keep it a secret for as long as they can. Then they have a temper tantrum when we take it away. Alright, Guspy, I’m on morning shift tomorrow. I don’t want to deal with this right now. I’m giving you eight hours of god mode. Can I trust you not to make me regret it?”
Guspy was stunned. A mod was allowing immortality for eight hours? Trusting him? Why?
“You can trust me,” Guspy said.
“I hope so. I’ll fix this in the morning, don’t take the belt off or you’ll have negative infinite resistance and die from a sunburn.” The beggar’s eyes clouded back over.
Guspy threw a gold piece into the beggar’s bowl, a good luck ritual that even the highest level raiders did before a dangerous run.
He was in the clear. A mod had okayed him having god mode. Anything I do is the mod’s fault now! Guspy thought, but the thought gave him a queasy feeling the moment it passed through his mind. He was being trusted. He had promised to not make the mod regret it.
What was the mod’s name? Randy? He remembered Collins's words about there being real people on the other end of the game. He supposed that meant Randy too. He imagined telling someone to their face that his actions were their fault, like trust somehow absolved him of responsibility. He imagined someone else doing that to him. Or doing that to his little sister…
He spent a fair amount of gold on fast travel scrolls, valuable, single-use items that would transport the player anywhere in Loria. Guspy now stood on the craggy lip of Salamander’s Eye. The massive active volcano dominated the primordial jungle landscape. A vast column of ebony smoke rose from the lava pit, the birthplace of thunderclouds. Guspy spread his arms wide and fell into the heat, letting simulated gravity carry him downward to the roiling floor of liquid earth.
At the last moment he reflexively raised his hands to shield himself. Lava was instant death in Loria, doing an infinite amount of damage per second. Guspy was now sinking slowly in this most dangerous of elements unharmed. He raised his hand in a thumbs up as he sank beneath the surface.
Whorls of incandescent crimson, brown, and orange materialized and dispersed endlessly. It was like looking into the fickle furnace of creation, so eager to invent but too chaotic to design.
Guspy wondered if he’d fall forever. At last, his feet settled on something solid. He was the first player to set foot here. A unique accomplishment, one he could keep. He moved through the lava as though it was water. Must not have been a very important thing to program considering you die as soon as you touch it, he thought.
Guspy explored the floor of the volcano. It was perfectly smooth and without texture, an entire volcano held up on a pane of glass. But then he found something. A deformity in the bottom of the world. He explored it with his hand. It felt like a solid bubble sticking up out of the flat plane beneath him. It moved a little.
It’s a doorknob! Guspy realized. He turned it and felt it fall away beneath him. He sank further and dropped into a vast open room, the lava didn’t follow past the entry. Guspy cast a series of Light spells, banishing the darkness to the black obsidian of the walls and floor.
A giant floating sign that hung suspended in midair grabbed Guspy’s attention.
“IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO GET HERE.”
“Shows what you know, sign,” Guspy said, and began to explore.
In the secret chamber Guspy found dozens of monster models from the surrounding area, frozen in the sterile T-position. He took the time inspect them in the minutest detail. He saw the way salamander skin glittered with the luster of countless ruby gemstones. He watched the dancing flames of fire elementals, and discovered their heat rose above the limitation of their hitbox. He looked deep into the eyes of a stone golem and saw that they were prisms. They split the blue glow of the golem’s magical core into a frigid winter sunset, whites and blues dancing and concealing a secret whisper of deep red.
I don’t think I ever really looked at the models before, he thought. Even now he couldn’t recall any specific details of any monster he had fought. They were all colored blurs in his mind, faceless values and blocks of information.
Despite his immortality, he still froze in fear when his spell illuminated a colossus of steel tucked away in a corner of the room. It was a broad suit of cold iron armor, bereft of adornment and pockmarked with the careless ministrations of a thousand hammers beating the metal into shape. In one clenched fist it carried a wicked looking cleaver, one that belonged in a giant’s butcher shop, used to crack the toughest dragon bones and partition the choicest bits.
Guspy had never seen or heard of this creature in his life.
You must not have made it into the final game. At least not yet, thought Guspy. Despite its beastly ugliness, Guspy felt a pang of remorse. Someone worked to design every aspect of this monstrosity to evoke the feelings of fear and disgust, and they had been very successful. But it had gone unused and unseen since the game’s inception.
I remember the Christmas ornament I made in middle school. A Christmas light made to look like a reindeer, googly eyes and fuzzy brown pipe cleaners for antlers. I was so proud. But when Christmas came, they didn’t want to put it on the tree. They thought it looked too silly.
Guspy left a gold coin at its feet, alms for unsung effort.
He was preparing to depart when he noticed an unadorned chest had appeared beneath the presumptive sign. Guspy was certain it hadn’t been there before. He approached, circling the chest, before reaching out and lightly tapping it. He may invulnerable, but this was a developer’s world. Who knows what treachery could hide here? He lifted the lid, tilting his head and peeking at its contents with one eye shut. Inside was a billiard sized ball of translucent glass. Guspy recognized a Title Sphere. These rare items would grant a moniker to the character’s name. It was a single use item worth tens of thousands of gold. Too curious to resist learning what it would bestow, he shattered the sphere in his palm. Red dust flowed between his fingers like Martian sand. His name had changed from Guspy to Guspy the Wanderer.
Guspy used his next scroll and teleported to the shipwreck of the Soothsayers Doom. A brig suspended above the ocean on a monstrous coral bed, the ship itself was a mid-level dungeon. Players could fight their way from deck to deck, battling undead crewmen that fired grapeshot salvos into crowded rooms, shredding players into bloody clouds. The Captain was the boss of the dungeon, and part of his loot was a map that would send players on a quest line that eventually led players to the halls of the merfolk king, an extremely high-level dungeon at the bottom of the ocean.
Being immortal, Guspy took what players called the ‘express route’, swimming directly downward from the open sea. It was suicide. Besides suffocation, players had to contend with titanic carcharodons, giant squid, invisible water elementals, and elite merfolk guard. These creatures had mastery of the terrain, and few players were accustomed to attacks that could come from any direction.
Beneath him, the phosphorescent glow of the Coral Castle overpowered the distant sun for dominion of the depths. Guspy slipped into a castle window, ignoring the tridents of the pursuing Knights of Pearl. The Castle was a dungeon that needed to be completed quickly, lest the player’s water breathing magic wear off. That made it the perfect sight-seeing location for someone who didn’t need to breathe. Guspy examined the meticulously decorated royal bedrooms. The books in Loria were filled with open source stories from the real world. Players spent hours in this fantasy world engrossed in the prose of Tom Sawyer and Paradise Lost. But yellowed letters fell from between the pages like autumn leaves.
Never whole without you, my beloved Jennifer,
Guspy didn’t know the merfolk princess even had a name. Neither had he any idea who B.C was, or if these pages were part of some fetch quest he had never come across.
Deeper in the palace he found the throne room of the merfolk king. The king was gigantic, of course, all raid bosses were. The king was also an enemy that demanded constant focus and attention to defeat. He cycled seamlessly through attack patterns, buffs, and stage activations. Missing the tell-tale signs would leave you a step behind the dance and doomed to failure.
Guspy now had a unique opportunity. He ignored the king completely. The throne room was heaped with chests of gold and artifacts plundered from sunken ships. But they were only decorative, ersatz décor designed to regale the room with the trappings of wealth and luxury. Being worthless, players ignored them. Guspy took the time to closely inspect the mountains of coins and bejeweled quillions that rose from the coin piles. Ignoring the world-shaking bolts of lightning, magical rays, and great sweeps of the merfolk king’s trident, he crouched to the level of a single coin.
There, in the face of the coin, were three smiling children. The normal relief of Empress Aubrianna, a mythical figure in Origin’s history, was replaced with a picture of a family. The normal Latin phrase, “A solis ortu usque ad occasum”, had been replaced with, “Jason, Melody, Brock”. He moved from one coin to the next. Families, pets, and selfies looked back at him. Some had names written, others messages, “Thx Mel, my rock <3” “Joe & Cara 4 eva” “We did it!”
Guspy wondered if any player had ever seen these. Maybe, but he hadn’t, and that made it special to him. He wondered what he would put on his own coin. Me, Collins, and Becca at the beach, he thought. A picture that had been his desktop background for years. The only evidence of a perfect day.
Having taken his fill of the throne room, Guspy pulled out another scroll and teleported away.
Hogglerock dungeon was an aberration. Most dungeons tried to evoke a sense of awe or fear, but Hogglerock was just gross. Its entrance was at the center of a mud-smothered swamp. Poisonous insects and carnivorous slugs roamed the wastes searching for carrion to strip or making their own if none could be found.
To descend into the putrid depths of Hogglerock, you entered the mouth of a great saurian beast. It was long since dead, its flesh in a perpetual state of decay. Down its mucus-caked throat, you entered a dungeon that had been created from the offal that remained of its digestive system. Noxious acid pools, monstrous parasites, and bloated scavengers challenged players that came to plunder the carcass.
Guspy had to stop and think before entering the sixth stomach of the beast. He had no idea if his plan would work, or even made sense. Guspy removed all his armor and weapons, save for the Belt of Endurance. He entered the dungeon’s final room, aggroing a great bipedal minotaur and its bovine kin. Guspy sat and crossed his legs. He closed his eyes and focused on slowing his breath and his heart. Aggro in Loria was based on a series of factors: proximity, source of damage or debuff, equipment levels, class, movement, and supposedly even biometric data the VR rig was able to obtain.
The monsters were instantly aggroed when the rubbery sphincter of the sixth stomach was touched, converging on their only target. Guspy’s lack of equipment, aggression, and stillness would reduce his aggro over time. He waited and he watched. In time the monsters lost interest, ceasing their attacks and wandering back to their starting positions. Guspy continued to watch. For a time, they only bobbed in place, replaying idle animations and howling blistering war cries. But, in time, Guspy saw a strange behavior begin. One smaller minotaur creature pulled out a hunk of meat, clutching it by the pure white protruding bone. It chomped a piece and munched in contentment, eyes closed in blissful indulgence. The giant boss minotaur began to sniff the air, and a game of keep away began. The smaller minotaurs tossed the meat between themselves as the boss zeroed in on the source of the smell.
Who is this for? wondered Guspy. Who was meant to see this? And how? Why hide it? How many monsters of Loria Online had these little secrets? Tiny moments of humor buried in terabytes of code, only visible in a state of extreme passivity. Once the capering script had completed, the bovines returned to their normal places and continued to cycle basic idle motions.
It’s for me. Since I’m the one watching it, that means it’s for me, thought Guspy.
Guspy pulled out his final scroll, completing the spell just before he was beset again.
Guspy the Wanderer appeared back in Pokate City. His new title drew lingering looks from other players who searched their memories. Guspy’s time was running low, and fatigue massaged his mind and eyes. There was more he could search for. He could run down the hours until the mod logged back on and set things to rights. But he didn’t want the last moments of such an enlightening day to be a race against the clock. It would spoil the sense of calm and contemplation he had cultivated. Instead he sat down next to a beggar and composed a message to Collins.
“I won’t be joining you today, Collins, but I’ve got so much to tell you about when I do.”
He had seen beyond the veil. He witnessed tiny miracles of creation hidden from mortal sight. Sparks of love that flickered once more when observed. For a precious few hours, he was blessed with a peace that allowed him to fall in love with the game all over again, to appreciate its creation like a benevolent god.
Collins and Guspy returned to the red rock canyon. Guspy admired the visible strata of the walls. Simulated eons left perfect layers of color stacked like the pages of a book. Little details, so insignificant yet so engrossing. He appreciated the work that went into this game. The efforts of artists always caught his notice.
submitted by JackPembroke
to shortstories [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 22:13 hutch_man0 Why does an Endless Pool use a hydraulic motor?
I am not a pool pro. Just a curious customer.
Looking at getting an Endless Pool
but the design seems strange to me. There is a large propeller which moves water through some flow conditioning devices (turning vanes + grate) to create near-laminar flow for the swimmer. Makes sense. This 1 min video
illustrates the concept. I've labeled the propeller and hydraulic motor in this image.
But what's strange is the propeller is driven by a hydraulic motor
. This page
shows pics and says the motor should be replaced every <5 years because the shaft seal will degrade and leak hydraulic fluid (a vegetable type oil) into the pool. But why use a hydraulic motor in this configuration?
Any pool pump I have ever seen uses an electric motor direct drive to the pump, no? I've seen articles say it is hydraulic to ensure there are no submerged electrical components. Ok yeah...but why submerge the motor at all?
Seems overly complicated. I am assuming there is a reason. Any ideas?
submitted by hutch_man0
to swimmingpools [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 22:05 drop-database-reddit r/violinist Jam #20 - Music not for the violin, arranged for violin. 1 June 2023
Welcome to the Violin Jam!
What is this about? What do I do?
The Violin Jam is a regularly maintained initiative that is about sharing your violin playing
. Every 6 weeks, there will be a new theme and a list of music somewhat related to that theme. Your role: Play, share, mingle, and have fun!
The rules are casual: Multiple submissions? Welcome. Partial submission? Absolutely. Another version/arrangement of a jam piece? Why not!
You can always revisit previous eligible Jams
and post your performances of past Jam material.
Don’t forget to put the exclusive, mighty, and prestigious "Official Violin Jam" flair on your submissions!
If you would like to suggest pieces for future
jams, comment below. For a suggestion to be eligible for a particular Jam, it needs to be made on the theme results post at least one week before the new Jam is scheduled to post.
Preferably provide FREE sheet music as well. If you mention it in other posts, it will likely get missed, lost, or forgotten. We cannot be responsible for pieces suggested in places other than this post or the theme poll/theme announcement posts.
To minimize the risk of copyright violations, please try to provide music that is in the public domain whenever possible. We try to find public-domain options for any music that is not in the public domain, but that may not always be possible.
If you would like to have your original piece featured, please modmail the Committee
You may use the "Official Violin Jam" flair to post pieces from the 2022 and 2023 Jams. We will retire the 2022 Jams in January 2024.
The theme for this episode is Music not for the violin, arranged for violin. You may pick your favorite movement or excerpt to play. If you need help deciding, the first movement is a good start for the shorter works, and the exposition of the first movement for longer ones.
Next Jam Theme Comment below for theme suggestions
, and upvote your favorites! The 6 highest-upvoted themes will feature in a poll for the community on 15 April. The winner will feature in the next Jam, and runners-up will be saved as future candidates.
We aim to post a new Jam every two months, on the 1st of the month. For example, this Jam is on 1 June, and the next one is scheduled for 1 August.
We grade the pieces to the best of our ability, but judgments are still judgments - they are subjective. So please treat the grades as only approximate! We provide links to sheet music in the public domain where available, but it is also up to the individual to ensure they are following their country's copyright laws.
- Schumann, Robert - The Happy Farmer Sheet Music [Permanent Link][YouTube Link]
- Originally for Piano - Album für die Jugend, Op. 68 10. Fröhlicher Landmann, von der Arbeit zurückkehrend
- Schumann, Robert - The Two Grenadiers Sheet Music [YouTube Link]
- Originally for Voice and Piano - Romanzen und Balladen. (Heft II.) Op.49. No.1. Die beiden Grenadiere.
- Lully, Jean-Baptiste - Gavotte Sheet Music [Permanent Link][YouTube Link]
- Originally for Viola da Gamba - Pièces à une et à deux violes 24. Rondeau - by Marin Marais
- Bach, J.S - Bourree Sheet Music_(David)_for_violin_solo.pdf) (Page 7) [Permanent Link][YouTube Link]
- Cello Suite No.3 in C major, BWV 1009 V. Bourrée I & II
Information about the Suzuki pieces used in this jam came from this website: https://www.markpolesky.com/suzuki/vol.1/
Participants during the last Jam episode
Telemann - Viola Concerto in G major u/copious-portamento (first mvmt) (third mvmt)u/Minute_Atmosphere u/Gigi-Smile
Rieding - Concerto, Op. 34 u/Upsidedowncantaloupe
Huber - Concerto No. 4, Op. 8 u/drop-database-reddit
Seitz - Concerto No. 2 Mvt 3 u/Bluepinkpurple1
Accolay - Concerto No. 1 in a-minor u/ogorangeduck u/kduluth
Bach - Concerto No. 1 in a-minor Mvt 1 u/HistoryTheorist u/danpf415 u/nigelinin
Mozart - Concerto No. 3 in G Mvt 3 u/danpf415
Sibelius - Concerto for Violin and Orchestra in d-minor u/SibeliusFive
From Older Jams
18 - Chadwick - “Noel” u/Upsidedowncantaloupe
15 - Mendelssohn - Violin Concerto in e-minor u/88S83834
Original Jam host: u/Pennwisedom
Jam Committee members: u/ReginaBrown3000
Jam Committee members emeritus: u/ianchow107
. Special thanks to u/88S83834 for her help in grading the pieces!
submitted by drop-database-reddit
to violinist [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 22:01 Ashez42 Does anyone have tips on how to make a 12-minute walk in a 10-minute window?
I have a class that ends at 11:50 am in PMA and a class that starts at 12:00 pm in SZB, so basically on opposite sides of Speedway. I'm thinking I will be able to leave my first class early because I have had the professor before and he records his lectures, so as long as he still does that next semester I would be ok, but in case he doesn't, I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on how I could make this distance in time. The easy answer is probably using the electric scooters, but I feel scared that I would like accidentally hit someone if I were to do that. If you're wondering why I don't just change class times for those classes, these times have like the best rated professors for each course, so I feel like biting the bullet is worth it.
submitted by Ashez42
to UTAustin [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 21:45 fidelityportland TriMet's problems are exponentially worse than anyone is talking about
Public opinion of TriMet's decisions have been pretty mixed, mostly because TriMet's decisions are so convoluted that they can be a real challenge to understand. In reality, Metro and Portlanders need to have a bigger civic conversation about the future of TriMet, looking at the big picture. We have 3 looming existential crises of TriMet to be concerned about that are bigger than revenue dips, crime, or homeless people.
Civic leaders and the public are focused on a quick "fix" for TriMet revenue drops - even though we've seen this coming for a long time, it's very predictable that TriMet's Board of Directors acts at the last minute. Also, very predictably, TriMet's Board opted for a fare increase because over the previous 20 years that's been a go-to answer to every problem (except for that one time they killed Fareless Square). The politically appointed boards of TriMet and Metro lack the unique specialized knowledge of the issues I'll bring up here. If TriMet knows about these larger issues, they're obviously burring it from public view. In the short term, increasing fares is like putting fresh paint on a house that's on fire; in this situation, that paint is HIGHLY flammable.
First - fare hikes as a tactic is a brain-dead move. Just the most utterly stupid and self-sabotaging response to a looming budget shortfall. I'm dwelling on this because it illustrates their terrible decision-making, which is functional proof they have no idea what they're doing. Some of the core reasons for this:
- Increasing fares reduces utilization. Higher cost means fewer people ride, which will decrease the ridership revenue. It will also marginally increase the number of people who won't pay (funny story, some of those who don't pay actually can't afford to). TriMet isn't a monopoly or inelastic service, and plenty of other choices exist that didn't exist 20 years ago: an actual bike share, scooters, electric bikes, UbeLyft, shared vehicles, and more bike paths. Before the pandemic, it was common that I would bus into downtown for work and then take a Lyft home because it wasn't all that expensive, like $8 more than a bus ride - TriMet's price increases make a system that wasn't very competitive simply less compelling.
- Across Portland we need to go through a process of austerity and downsizing government. I absolutely support Wheeler putting a pause on rate increases, but for God's sake, we have far too much largesse in every layer of government. If you need to learn what I'm talking about, read my old article on Parks & Rec. So many divisions/agencies have doubled their staff while reducing service levels. It's bonkers. Cutting throats needs to be an imperative. This is because the great majority of public sector employees in Oregon and Portland are incompetent, redundant, and only exist because Oregon and Portland have been reluctant to use automation. And I don't mean the cutting-edge AI stuff, I'm talking about people who still handle business processes as if they're paper forms. I could tell so many stories from my professional experience - but you'll have to take my word for it for now: culling this bureaucracy is the right move, and until there's a significant downsizing, the political class is taking none of the financial crisis or cost of living situation seriously.
- TriMet's operating budget/revenue is primarily Payroll Taxes, not passenger revenue. About 20-30% of TriMet's budget comes from people buying fares, whereas the bulk of money TriMet needs comes from payroll taxes that businesses pay directly. Because of this, transit activists (including myself) have been proponents of increasing the payroll taxes marginally to make TriMet free for riders. Of course, fareless transit comes with a wide variety of new and different problems (that's an article for another time). Still, when you understand that only a sliver of revenue comes from fares, increasing the fare simply results in a marginal increase in revenue. The much bigger problem is going to businesses investing outside of Metro, and changing workforces that 1) won't pay payroll taxes reliably, 2) don't need people to go into the office. Think about the longer-term game here: is TriMet's board going to increase fares as utilization drops and payroll taxes continually diminish? (See my point above about how their default answer is "yes" because it's the only politically expedient answer.)
Reading comments about the fare hikes, most of the public thinks TriMet is dealing with a safety or utilization issue. Both of these are 100% true: soft-on-crime progressives have wholly obliterated the working class perception of TriMet safety - there are so many different ways this has happened, but we should thank so many people in the media and political class: Ana del Rocio's crying wolf about racism in fare inspections (and the media entertaining it), or Mike Schmidt deinstitutionalizing of the justice system, or Legislature's inability to act on the massive mental health crisis and drug addiction crisis in Oregon. No matter the underlying cause, we have a system where deranged violent mentally ill tweakers can be disruptive on the train, but working-class people face a $250 fine if they can't afford a
($2.80) ticket. TriMet is less safe, especially the light rail and bus lines. We could hypothetically talk about various policy and infrastructure changes, such as turnstiles and security guards - but pragmatically, this won't do shit when our society has adopted a philosophy of transforming the urban core into an open-air insane asylum and opened the doors to the prisons. This safety issue is well beyond TriMet's scope, and even if there was consensus among TriMet and Metro to solve this, the entire justice system and Legislature is still broken.
Fare Hikes and Utilization is the Red Herring - Let's talk about TriMet's future
In reality, multiple design choices made decades ago set us up for failure. But we also have to thank brain-dead progressive lunatics and corrupt politicos who have steered our transit decision-making into the ground.
There are three specific issues I'm going to talk about, with each becoming more consequential and disastrous for TriMet:
- Hub and Spoke Design and the need for a redesign of the entire system to fit new commuting/transit patterns
- Portland Light Rail's short cars are a capacity problem not worth the price tag to fix
- Autonomous vehicles are here, and it's just going to get worse for TriMet
The strategic design of TriMet's system is broken, and it's been broken before.
If you looked at a map of TriMet's bus and rail system, you'd see a design pattern often referred to as a "Radial Design" or sometimes a "Hub And Spoke" design. The Hub and Spoke strategy is building our transit system around centralized locations to connect to other routes. For Portland the idea is to go downtown (or sometimes a Park and Ride) where you can connect to your next destination. This is why the majority of bus routes and all the max routes go downtown, to our Transit Mall and Pioneer Square.
Downtown planning was a smart idea in the 1960s when it was coupled with Main Street economic theory and prototype urban development zones - all of this wrapped up in the 1972 Downtown Plan policy. During these decades, the primary economic idea of urban revitalization was that downtown cores could provide better business climates and shopping districts that amplify economic activity synergistically. In other words, packing all the office jobs and luxury shopping in one area is good for workers, business, and civic planning.
All very smart ideas in yester-year, so TriMet became focused on serving the downtown business community myopically. This myopia became so paramount that it was considered illegitimate (actually taboo, borderline illegal) if you used a Park & Ride facility to park and NOT ride downtown. Amanda Fritz once explained that we couldn't expand Barbur Transit Center because that would result in students parking at Barbur Transit Center and riding the bus to PCC Sylvania. This view implies that TriMet exists only to service downtown workers, not the students, not the impoverished mom needing to go to a grocery store.
How does TriMet's hub and spoke design represent its purpose?
Portland's unspoken rule of transit philosophy is that jobs pay for the system (remember, business payroll taxes pay for most of it), so TriMet should be focused on serving people utilizing it for their job - employers pay for it, and they get value out of it. But this is both unspoken (never said aloud) and largely unobserved. The whole idea of TriMet as a social service to serve low-income people, to help impoverished people - well, those ideas were just lukewarm political rhetoric that is tossed out as soon as some Undesirable
with tattered clothing reeking of cigarettes gets aboard - then Portlanders jump right back "this is for workers only!" Sadly, there hasn't ever been a public consensus of why TriMet exists because I could equally argue that TriMet's purpose isn't serving the working class; it's actually vehicle emissions reductions - but here, too, reality contradicts that this is the purpose for why we operate TriMet. TriMet's real purpose seems to be "Spend money on lofty capital projects" and if we want to be cynical about it, we can elaborate "…because large capital projects enable grift, embezzlement, and inflating property values for developers.
We haven't always depended upon a hub and spoke design. A great article from Jarrett Walker written in 2010 on his Human Transit blog explains in "The Power and Pleasure of Grids
Why aren't all frequent networks grids? The competing impulse is the radial network impulse, which says: "We have one downtown. Everyone is going there, so just run everything to there." Most networks start out radial, but some later transition to more of a grid form, often with compromises in which a grid pattern of routes is distorted around downtown so that many parallel routes converge there. You can see this pattern in many cities, Portland for example. Many of the lines extending north and east out of the city center form elements of a grid, but converge on the downtown. Many other major routes (numbered in the 70s in Portland's system) do not go downtown, but instead complete the grid pattern. This balance between grid and radial patterns was carefully constructed in 1982, replacing an old network in which almost all routes went downtown.
Over the years the grid pattern was neglected in favor of a downtown-focused investment strategy. To a real degree it made practical sense: that's where the jobs were. But again, this is the presumption that TriMet and Mass Transit ought to service workers first, and there's not much consensus on that. But while we can't decide on TriMet's purpose, we can absolutely agree on one important thing: Downtown is dead.
No 5-star hotel is going to fix it. (As of writing, I'm not even convinced that this mafia-connected bamboozle of public fraud will open.) No "tough-on-crime" DA to replace Mike Schmidt, like Nathan Vasquez, will fix downtown. It's not JUST a crime problem: most of the problems we deal with today mirror the problems facing Portland in the 1960s, especially our inability to invest in good infrastructure people actually want to use. That's on top of crime, vandalism, and an unhealthy business ecosystem. IF
we want to maintain TriMet (and that's a big IF, for reasons I'll explain below), then it will be focused on something other than downtown. We need to move back to a grid-design transit system, as this is a much easier way to use transit to get around the city, no matter your destination. If TriMet continues to exist and operate fleets in 20-30 years, this is the only way it exists - because it will just be too inconvenient to ride downtown as a side quest to your destination, especially as we look at 10, 20, 30, 40 years from now.
Of course, we can only transform some parts of the transit infrastructure this way, and there are no uplifting and moving train tracks here. So light rail doesn't have a future in the grid system - but even without the grid system, light rail is doomed.
The fatal flaws of light rail in Portland.
I want to preface this by saying I like light rail as a strategy
, it's not a bad system or bad civic investment. I could write another 5,000-word essay on why Seattle did an excellent job with light rail and the specific decisions Portland made wildly incorrectly. In transit advocacy the wacktavists inappropriately categorized skeptics of Portland's light rail as some soft bigotry - as if you're racist if you don't like Portland's light rail - even though, ironically, most light rail systems tend to be built for the preference of white culture and white workers, precisely what happened here in Portland and most cities (but this is all a story for another time). Portland's light rail system has a capacity problem and has dealt with this capacity problem quietly for the last 20+ years.
When you see the capacity problem, you can quickly understand this light rail system won't work in the future. All the other smart cities in the world that designed light rail realized they needed big long trains to move many people. Portland decided to limit the train car length to the size of our city blocks to save construction costs - and this has always been a fatal flaw.
Portland's highest capacity train car is our Type 5, according to Wikipedia
it has a seating capacity of 72 and an overall capacity of 186 per
train car, meaning each train can accommodate up to 372, but even these numbers seem unreliable
(*edit). Let's compare:
- Washington DC has 6-car trains capable of carrying 120 passengers per car, or 720 per train.
- Salt Lake City has a 4-car train capable of carrying 230 passengers per car, or 920 per train.
- Seattle's Link system has a 3 or 4-car train, each capable of carrying approximately 200 passengers per car, so 600 to 800 per train.
Portland's light rail lines have roughly the same people moving capacity as a single lane
of a highway, maybe marginally more, maybe marginally less. These other cities have a light rail system that can move the same amount of people as an entire 3-lane highway.
You might suspect that Portland could simply run trains more frequently - but nah, that's impossible because the trains run through the central core of downtown Portland, and they're blocked by the real interfaces with road traffic and bottlenecks. TriMet/PBOT/Metro has offered rosy ideas that we could hypothetically run cars every 90 seconds, 2 minutes, 4 minutes, or 6 minutes (depending upon who you ask) - but these are garbage numbers invented out of thin air. For example, you could stand at Pioneer Courthouse Square at 4:50pm on a Wednesday in 2016 - there was a train opening doors to load passengers, and you could visibly see the next train at Pioneer Place Mall pulling into the station behind. Trains were running at approximately a 3 to 4 minute at peak - but on paper, TriMet will claim anything, as they don't give a shit about lying to the public. But the bigger problem is that trains were full.
You might have to wait 90 minutes to find a train that offers a seat. And god forbid you had a bike.
I'm not making this very real capacity problem, Metro even acknowledges
At the busiest hours of the day, 40 light rail trains must cross the river and traverse downtown – one train every 90 seconds. As the region grows and the demand for light rail increases, the region will need at least 64 MAX trains through downtown every hour, more than one train each minute. Our current system can't support that change.
Suppose you're silly enough to trust government propaganda. In that case, you can read the details of Metro study on this in 2019
. If we assumed their numbers added up, it's just fucking impossible to run 62 trains per hour, because passenger loading and unloading can take a full minute (sometimes longer). So unless we want to apply substantial g-forces onto the passengers, the train isn't accelerating out of the stops fast enough. Not to mention how unreliable this whole system would be if a sole tweaker, bike rider, or person with a stroller held up the system for 2 minutes.
This is why the bottom line needs to be upfront about capacity - quoting Metro's study here:
Today MAX is limited to 2-car trains because of the length of downtown city blocks. A tunnel could allow for longer trains if the stations outside the downtown core are retrofitted. In the long-term, this could greatly increase MAX capacity.
Do you see that trick? Build a tunnel, yes - but the entire system has to be retrofitted. Literally every light rail station would need to be redesigned, the lines themselves recalculated for larger heavier trains - and extending platforms at Willow Creek might be simple enough, but how in the living fuck is Metro going to afford to expand the Zoo stop? Doubling the size of that platform would cost $500 million alone.
If the city weren't full of cheap dipshits, we would have elevated or buried our light rail lines in the 1980s or 90s, enabling longer train cars to run. Yes, we all knew back then that it was the best practice not to have light rail running on the street - it's less safe, less reliable, runs slower, and limits train car size. Oops.
Just to keep TriMet's own bullshit inflated utopian vision, it would mean spending another billion dollars just to unfuck downtown, bypass an aging bridge, and potentially allow a marginally higher volume of trains - which again is a band-aid on a mortal wound.
The real buried lede is that to add extra train cars means retrofitting all the stops in the system
- that's tens of billions of dollars
. You can argue costs, but Metro knows we need to do this. It means shutting down the system for a year or years while construction and retrofits happen. It's fucking outrageous. Is this system worth of people per line worth 20, 30, or 40 billion dollars? Fuck no, it ain't. Again, if we had a raging metropolis of industry and commerce downtown, we could reasonably entertain the idea for a moment - but we don't and never will again.
Some folks might argue that if we kill off the light rail system we'd lose out on all those lucrative Transit Oriented Developments. Originally the public was told that Transit Oriented Development strategy would cause a massive infusion of private investment because the light rail was so damn lucrative and desirable for Richard Florida's Creative Class. Turns out the Creative Class is now called today the Laptop Class, and they don't give a flying fuck about street cars, light rail, or walking scores - because most can't be bothered to put pants on during their "commute" from bed to desk. TOD was all a fantasy illusion from the beginning, as multiple studies about Portland commuters showed that college-educated white folks riding Max were equally comfortable riding their bike as a substitute for the same commute. All of these billions of dollars was to accommodate white fare-weather bikers. So here's my hot take on transit: pave over the rail lines and put in bike lanes, and boy, then you'd have a bike system to give folks like Maus a hardon. But of course, Bike Portland would complain because their focus isn't biking; they exist only to favor all poorly thought utopian transit ideas.
Another group of Max/TOD advocates would claim that TOD is better for disabled and impoverished people. And yeah, there's truth there, but see my entire argument above about the Hub & Spoke design of TriMet being the antithesis of transit as a social service. If you believe that TriMet should serve low-income people, you must advocate for a bus-centric grid design.
But even if you're a die-hard believer in light rail - there's another inevitable reality coming that is the nail in the coffin.
Autonomous vehicles will replace mass transit faster than the automobile replaced the horse.
I work in advanced technology, and the thing about tech is that the public and politicians deny that it's going to be there until the majority of the public finally experiences it. You could say this about personal computers, internet, cloud compute, electric cars, smartphones, distributed ledger (cryptocurrency), AI, and driverless vehicles.
Schrodinger's technology doesn't exist until it's measured in an Apple store or your mother asks you for tech support.
No one thought AI was really
real until ChatGPT did their kid's homework, and today most people are coming to terms with the fact that ChatGPT 3.5 could do most people's jobs. And that's not even the most advanced AI, that's the freeware put out by Microsoft, they have paywalls to access the real deal.
In 2018 I rode in my colleague's Tesla in self-driving mode from downtown Portland to Top Golf in Hillsboro. We started our journey at the surface parking lot on the west side of the Morrison Bridge. He used his phone to tell the car to pull out of the parking spot and to pick us up. Then he gave the car the address, and it drove us the entire way without any human input necessary. The only time he provided feedback was to touch the turn signal to pass a slow car on the highway. People think self-driving isn't here - but it is - and it's gotten exponentially better and will continue to do so. People will complain and moan about idealized, utopian, pedantic "level 5" full self-driving, how none of it exists or could exist, as a Tesla passes them on the road and the driver is half asleep.
Of course, Portland and every major city have also thought deeply about self-driving technology, and a few places have implemented self-driving solutions - but so far, none of these are really at scale. Though it will be a short time before cost-conscious cities go all-in.
TriMet kicked around the idea of using an autonomous bus for a leg of the trip of the Southwest Corridor project, connecting a segment of the light rail route to the community college. It was bafflingly stupid and short-sighted to think they could use it in this niche application but that it wouldn't open the floodgates for a hundred different applications that eviscerate TriMet's labor model. The simplest example of autonomous operation would be to operate the light rail systems - because they don't make turns, all we need is an AI vision service to slam on the breaks if necessary - that technology has existed for 20+ years. We could retrofit the entire train system in about 3 to 6 months - replace every Max operator with a security guard, and maybe people would ride the Max again? But I digress. Let's speculate about the far-future, some 5, 10, or 20 years from now:
your transit options will expand significantly. The cost will decrease considerably for services using automated vehicles.
You'll look at your options as:
- Drive to work: fastest, takes $100+ worth of gas a month, but you also need $50+ for insurance and $500+ for the monthly car payment, plus those surprise maintenance and broken windows. Also, do you pay for parking? Pick a number for how much it costs to drive your personally owned and manually operated vehicle to work each month.
- Autonomous vehicle service: price TBA, but think of how much an Uber costs when you don't have to pay the driver, you don't have to pay for gas. An Uber that runs for $20 today would likely be $10 or less. So, to and from work 20 times a month, $200. $300? Ok, let's just say it's $400 a month. It's still all cheaper than owning a car and driving it to work. No parking fees, and it picks you up quickly enough that it's not a nuisance.
- Mass Transit: $150 per month, but ugghhh it's slow, it smells like piss, a guy jacked off in your hair, and you can't schedule a meeting for the first 30 minutes of your anticipated workday in case you miss a connection - and it breaks so often the government actively hides the reliability data from the public and media.
Just a few years into this future we'll see a brand new trend, one that already exists: a shared autonomous vehicle like a privately operated bus. For example, Uber Bus - it already exists as a commuter option in some cities, it's just not autonomous yet. The significant benefit of an autonomous bus is that these shared vehicles will utilize HOV lanes very commonly, and commuting in an autonomous vehicle will be as fast as driving to work in your manually operated car while also being less expensive.
Simultaneously automobile accidents in autonomous vehicles will be virtually non-existent, and insurance companies will start to increase prices on vehicles that lack AI/smart assisted safety driving features. Public leaders will see the value of creating lanes of traffic on highways dedicated explicitly to autonomous vehicles so that they can drive at much higher speeds than manually operated traffic. Oregon won't lead the way here, but wait until Texas or one of the Crazy States greenlights a speed limit differential, and self-driving vehicles have a speed limit of 90, 120, or 150 miles per hour. You might think "accidents would be terrible and deadly" but there will be fewer accidents in the autonomous lane than in manual lanes. At this point, it will be WAY faster to take an autonomous vehicle to your work.
Purchasing power of consumers will decrease while the cost of vehicles will increase (especially autonomous vehicles), making ownership of any vehicle less likely. Frankly, the great majority of people won't know how to drive and will never learn to - just like how young people today don't know how to use manual transmission. However, fleets of autonomous vehicles owned by companies like Tesla, Uber, and Lyft will benefit from scale and keep their autonomous bus fleets operating at low cost. This will lead to a trend where fewer and fewer people will own an automobile, and fewer people even bother learning how to drive or paying the enormous insurance cost.... while also depending upon automobiles more than we do today.
Eventually, in the distant future, manually driven vehicles will be prohibited in urban areas as some reckless relic from a bygone era.
Cities and public bodies don't have to be cut out of this system if they act responsibly. For example, cities could start a data brokering exchange where commuters provide their commuting data (i.e., pick-up point, destination, arrival time). The government uses either a privatized fleet or a publicly owned fleet of autonomous vehicles to move as many people as possible as often as possible. Sort of a publicly run car-pool list - or a hyper-responsive bus fleet that runs for the exact passengers going to exact locations. A big problem companies like Uber, Lyft, and Tesla will have is that they'll lack market saturation to optimize commuting routes - they'll be able to win unique rides, but the best way they can achieve the lowest cost service model is these super predictable and timely commuter riders. The more data points and riders, the more optimization they can achieve. These companies can look at the data for as many people as possible and bid for as many routes as possible - optimizing for convenience, time, energy usage, emissions, etc. The public will voluntarily participate if this is optimized to get the cheapest ride possible. If the government doesn't do this, the private sector will eventually.
As a parallel, no one today even considers how Metro runs garbage collection. No one cares. And if you didn't like Metro's trash service, if you needed a better service for unique needs, you go procure that on your own. Likewise, you wouldn't care about the quality of the commuting trip as long as it's up to some minimal standards of your class expectations, it's reliable, nearly as quick as driving your own vehicle, and it seems reasonably affordable.
If the public ran this data exchange, fees could subsidize lower-income riders. This is a theory on what a TriMet like system or mass transit system could look like in a primarily autonomous world where most people don't own their own or drive an automobile.
This system would be far from perfect, opening up all sorts of problems around mobility. However, it's hard to see how autonomous vehicles will not obliterate the value proposition of mass transit.
Another narrative on the same story.
As the working class moves to autonomous vehicles, transit agencies will collect fewer and fewer fares - prices and taxes will rise, creating a cycle of failure. As a result, some cities will make buses self-driving to cut costs. It could start with Tokyo, Shanghai, Oslo, et al. Again, it's unlikely that Portland or Oregon will be the first movers on this, but when cities start laying off hundreds of mass transit operators and cutting fares to practically nothing, there will be substantial public pressure to mimic locally. It will be inhumane
, it will be illiberal
, to make those impoverished bus-riding single mothers pay premiums. As most of the fleet becomes autonomous, responsive, and disconnected from labor costs, the next question arises: why do we still operate bus routes? Why big buses instead of smaller and nimble vehicles?
This alternative story/perspective leads to the same outcome: we figure out where people are going and when they need to get there - then dispatch the appropriate amount of vehicles to move that exact number of people as efficiently as possible.
But our local government getting its act together on all this is outside the world of possibility.
In a practical sense, we're going to see history repeat itself. Portland's mass transit history is about private and public entities over-extending themselves, getting too deep in debt on a flawed and outdated idea. As a result, the system collapses into consolidation or liquidation. Following this historical pattern, TriMet/Metro won't respond to changing conditions fast enough, and laughably stupid ideas like cranking up taxes or increasing ridership fares will continue to be the only option until the media finally acknowledges these groups are insolvent. I just hope we don't spend tens of billions of dollars propping up this zombie system before we can soberly realize that we made some mistakes and these vanity-laden projects 20 and 30 years ago need to die.
You see, the biggest flaw with TriMet isn't the design, it needs to be outpaced by technology, it's that the people making decisions at TriMet and Metro are going to make the politically expedient decisions, not the right decisions. They won't redesign, and they won't leverage technology for cost savings, so this charade will just get going along until the media simply declares they're insolvent.
Back to fares for a second - the media happily reprints TriMet's horseshit take about "The higher fares will bring in an estimated $4.9 million in annual revenue starting next year, the report says.
" Just sort of amazing to me there's no skepticism about this number - but most spectacular is no media considerations about alternative solutions. For example, I could tell TriMet how to save $9,548,091
next year - a useless program primarily utilized by white middle-class folks who own alternative methods of transport - and this would inconvenience way less transit-dependent people than raising fares. But, that's off the table - we're not even developing a decision matrix for when we kill the blackhole of money known as WES.
submitted by fidelityportland
to PortlandOR [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 19:37 subreddit_stats Subreddit Stats: IndianHipHopHeads top posts from 2020-03-02 to 2023-06-01 05:04 PDT
Period: 1185.51 days
| ||Submissions ||Comments |
|Total ||998 ||46187 |
|Rate (per day) ||0.84 ||38.95 |
|Unique Redditors ||417 ||5087 |
|Combined Score ||132595 ||380655 |
Top Submitters' Top Submissions
- 2631 points, 24 submissions: DMananK
- Story Behind the Cover of Hard Disk Vol. 1 by Raftaar (186 points, 12 comments)
- Top DHH Albums of 2022 (167 points, 61 comments)
- Dissecting the Super Sonic bar from Seedhe Maut’s 101 (164 points, 23 comments)
- Top DHH EPs of 2022 (163 points, 33 comments)
- Cool Detail in F16 from Raftaar’s Hard Drive Vol. 1 (157 points, 14 comments)
- Dissecting the Virat Kohli bar from Prabh Deep’s Taqat (142 points, 21 comments)
- 101 by Seedhe Maut (139 points, 12 comments)
- Tabia by Prabh Deep (127 points, 39 comments)
- Tadipaar by MC Stan (127 points, 26 comments)
- Prabh Deep - Bhram (99 points, 69 comments)
- 2536 points, 13 submissions: GantaiREAPER
- Found this Haryanvi drill on ig and it sounds so dope. (Song: Bagheera Artist: VAMP (ig- @isthisvamp)) (358 points, 41 comments)
- Seedhe Maut x Young Stunners dropping this year (350 points, 30 comments)
- Young Stunners at the Wireless Festival truly representing DHH internationally (322 points, 43 comments)
- Seedhe Maut performed an unreleased track at chandigarh (255 points, 28 comments)
- Talha Anjum's Worth the Wait EP's Cover Art is a picture from 2015. This man is the definition of perseverance. (209 points, 20 comments)
- Spot the rappers (190 points, 89 comments)
- Deep Kalsi collabing with Umer Anjum and Panther on his next track (184 points, 36 comments)
- Seedhe Maut performed yet another unreleased track named "Sun Toh" at Chandigarh (162 points, 31 comments)
- Paradox performed an unreleased track at his latest concert (128 points, 30 comments)
- Is Umair the biggest producer as of now in DHH? (122 points, 30 comments)
- 2182 points, 1 submission: TempestAmit
- Bajrang dal cancelled mc stan's Indore show (2182 points, 597 comments)
- 2128 points, 16 submissions: JNJ1105
- Krsna - Time Will Tell (336 points, 305 comments)
- Beef Squashed .......The Positivity We Need ! (238 points, 28 comments)
- Kr$na - No Cap (175 points, 128 comments)
- Guneghar - Divine Prod by (HIT - BOY) (161 points, 54 comments)
- Brodha V Kr$na - Forever (152 points, 144 comments)
- KR$NA - OG (152 points, 94 comments)
- Kr$na - I Guess (146 points, 209 comments)
- Divine - Gunehgar (134 points, 114 comments)
- Krsna- Fall Off(Extended) (107 points, 84 comments)
- Takiya Kalaam - EP By Yashraj (103 points, 17 comments)
- 1964 points, 16 submissions: tangrikebab
- Prabh announced the tracklist and features for Bhram Deluxe! (227 points, 32 comments)
- Prabh Deep has left Azadi Records. (203 points, 105 comments)
- Divine defends Indian Hip Hop after Drake's alleged sarcastic story (189 points, 130 comments)
- This is for all the "critcs", especially for Hustle. Y'all are boxing up what rap as a concept is, and trust me, the opinions that I've seen on this sub about a lot of performances, would discredit SO many artists from being in hip hop. (167 points, 44 comments)
- Thoughts? (163 points, 82 comments)
- Drop your favourite quotables from Talha Anjum's Open Letter (134 points, 142 comments)
- Stats enthusiasts in this sub - is this a record? Curious to know! (122 points, 23 comments)
- Prabh Deep's story. Do you think it's about the poor numbers that Bhram got? He absolutely deserves much more, just hoping he doesn't get discouraged - it's been a long time. (110 points, 54 comments)
- Bhram Deluxe Release Date Announced: 02.03.2023 (91 points, 18 comments)
- This sub is about to overtake JCole in sometime. Insane. (87 points, 12 comments)
- 1839 points, 17 submissions: Interesting-Force347
- Awaam vs Carriappa is coming. One of the most ironic twists in the tale for DHH. Can't wait to see him put KLS #2 and well above lil bunty and M4(K). (179 points, 162 comments)
- Isko bhut zorr se beef chahiye (158 points, 37 comments)
- YS performing Afsanay Live(From TY 's Insta) (155 points, 18 comments)
- Seedhe Maut on Launch of Coke Studio Bharat. There maybe better pics (141 points, 20 comments)
- Rooh ko Shanti mil gyi logon ko? (122 points, 11 comments)
- Would this type of vibe suit Krsna Or any rapper? I didn't like it at first but it kind of isn't that bad. [Credit: Remix By - Decade Ft. Krsnaupdates] (122 points, 47 comments)
- Kr$na bhaiya finally using twitter for the right purposes other than being a creeps for girls. (116 points, 11 comments)
- Be ready, now that DHH is getting popular, both the left and right extremists will be involving DHH into their agenda. (115 points, 86 comments)
- Talha Anjum is going to drop his album. (110 points, 30 comments)
- Social media par mohabbat hi krte rahoge ya collab bhi aayega? (93 points, 16 comments)
- 1771 points, 1 submission: HarpyRox
- Straight talk ! Even HoneySingh was surprised (1771 points, 134 comments)
- 1699 points, 11 submissions: ___sohammmm
- Haath Varti - Kshmr X Mc Stan Out this Friday (352 points, 76 comments)
- Thoughts ?? (279 points, 66 comments)
- KR$NA - Kaha Tak Music Video Time Will Tell EP (218 points, 56 comments)
- HONEY 3.0 Date Announced!!!! (172 points, 72 comments)
- Thoughts ??? (143 points, 61 comments)
- DIVINE Mumbai Show Entry (114 points, 10 comments)
- Encore Abj taking shots on rolling stone India (111 points, 36 comments)
- Thoughts? (90 points, 24 comments)
- Ammy Virk X Divine - 27th April (75 points, 14 comments)
- Ab 17 X Panther Prod by. Sezonthebeat coming on 02.03.2023 (73 points, 7 comments)
- 1683 points, 11 submissions: Puneet_7164
- Dino is talking shots on whom ? (383 points, 53 comments)
- Opinion on Biggest Indian Hip-Hop artist and some artist rankings !!! (309 points, 117 comments)
- Seems like Badshah Bhai read our comments ;) (191 points, 19 comments)
- Difficult to Digest (145 points, 53 comments)
- King's latest tweet ! Was Travis's performance really underwhelming..Because i also saw a lot of stories people saying that. (142 points, 27 comments)
- Legends - "New Life" Album 2023 snippet (95 points, 24 comments)
- Why Munawar Faruqui is desperately trying to get included/involved in DHH. It is really annoying to me seeing him doing "Zabardasti ka" hiP-hOp except comedy. What do you guys think ? (95 points, 63 comments)
- KSHMR Album's another track (93 points, 12 comments)
- Honey Singh has definitely misused some artists good intent including Raftaar, Badshah and many more. Another one added in the list👇 (86 points, 38 comments)
- Final Artist added to Wireless Festival Lineup !!! (73 points, 19 comments)
- 1668 points, 20 submissions: Ok-Tonight-8723
- Shah rule spiting bars infront of KRSONE (143 points, 8 comments)
- Live reaction of Machayenge 4 (118 points, 9 comments)
- RIP MC Todfod (107 points, 24 comments)
- Khale ke ladke ko bura lag gaya tha...i guess. (103 points, 26 comments)
- Mai to minor bhi nahi hu. (98 points, 109 comments)
- Divine miles ahead of everybody (90 points, 25 comments)
- Fall off love performance (89 points, 11 comments)
- Rohan Carriapa Supremacy (78 points, 9 comments)
- Raftaar on his way to Russia and Ukraine border with his diplomacy skill (77 points, 17 comments)
- Show love to the creator (76 points, 19 comments)
- 1530 points, 9 submissions: stg_676
- Happy for him to achieve this in such short span of time!!! (403 points, 49 comments)
- Your take? (307 points, 56 comments)
- Someone in this sub said ki koi nahi gaya tha panther ke Kota live mein. (176 points, 40 comments)
- W?? (176 points, 42 comments)
- Upcoming Song from Yungsta's album (129 points, 21 comments)
- seedhe maut coke song to drop tomorrow. Woohoo!!!!! (110 points, 15 comments)
- Your opinions?? (98 points, 55 comments)
- Song from Yungsta's upcoming album (67 points, 3 comments)
- Would you guys attend my concert?? (64 points, 57 comments)
- 1362 points, 9 submissions: lolxdmekaisemaanlu
- STAN doing Netflix show-JAMTA₹A promo (326 points, 50 comments)
- youngest Indian to feature on Billboard (258 points, 47 comments)
- twitter pe trending ⛷️ (173 points, 34 comments)
- FUCK- (126 points, 79 comments)
- stan gained 300k+ followers in just 4 days 😶 (126 points, 39 comments)
- thoughts? (117 points, 58 comments)
- KSHMR × MC ST∆N ?! (96 points, 32 comments)
- Stan crossed a mill on Spotify. (76 points, 12 comments)
- Top Albums Debut "Global" (64 points, 17 comments)
- 1352 points, 1 submission: dollarsign1time
- I’m KR$NA and I’ve kept it a hundred all my life. AMA. (1352 points, 349 comments)
- 1302 points, 6 submissions: SaintedTainted
- Mc Stan Officially the winner of biggboss 16! W dhh! (812 points, 387 comments)
- KR$NA - No Cap (Live) (160 points, 10 comments)
- SAMAY RAINA - KOHINOOR (Parody) (88 points, 32 comments)
- RAJA KUMARI - ON FT. KR$NA (87 points, 65 comments)
- Seedhe Maut x Sez on the Beat - 'Anaadi' (Music Video) (80 points, 38 comments)
- Shah Rule - United by Drip (75 points, 3 comments)
- 1225 points, 4 submissions: Amu_1310
- Raftaar on Instagram: "Woke up, heard Cole and did this." (547 points, 46 comments)
- Raftaar's tweet from 2016. This was 2 years before Emiway dissed him. (294 points, 27 comments)
- Raftaar on Facebook. 2013. (240 points, 14 comments)
- Super Mario- Hanumankind. (144 points, 14 comments)
- 1164 points, 7 submissions: Puzzleheaded-Act-10
- Two Tone extended version coming soon ft. Talhah Yunus (293 points, 27 comments)
- Chorni - Divine ft. Sidhu Moosewala (Dropping Soon) (232 points, 21 comments)
- Still going on! Reply from Rohan. (215 points, 66 comments)
- Something good cooking (158 points, 20 comments)
- Two Tone Extended Version coming tonight (117 points, 14 comments)
- Next Album track. (78 points, 22 comments)
- Isn't the price on the higher side. What do you guys think? (71 points, 78 comments)
- 1114 points, 5 submissions: thanosbutthicc
- MC Stan new song snippet from ig live‼️ (671 points, 128 comments)
- Raftaar new drop date and time announced! (179 points, 49 comments)
- Ye NBD kya hai yaar? No big deal? (103 points, 43 comments)
- What do y’all think this means? Via Seedhe maut ig story (88 points, 54 comments)
- Shlovij- Arjun Vishad (73 points, 22 comments)
- 1097 points, 6 submissions: 9ighteye
- ig_story: here's how QK demands votes for hustle (280 points, 181 comments)
- damn (229 points, 26 comments)
- azooz keeps improving damn (176 points, 21 comments)
- Let's go Nayaab (146 points, 32 comments)
- violens of violence was a track by necro (140 points, 23 comments)
- why? (126 points, 33 comments)
- 1075 points, 5 submissions: adolf-dumblewhore
- Iconic photos of Desi hip-hop. (455 points, 124 comments)
- Talha Anjum - Open Letter (299 points, 291 comments)
- Black or White? (135 points, 109 comments)
- Indianhiphopheads now has 69k members 😝 (96 points, 62 comments)
- Artist Introduction - Ahmer (90 points, 32 comments)
- 1063 points, 7 submissions: Cyranizzyyy
- Kshmr x Raftaar - Unreleased track (253 points, 61 comments)
- Update on KSHMR'S DHH Album (220 points, 22 comments)
- KSHMR talking about the tracks with MCstan and Kr$na (185 points, 18 comments)
- Kardo comment ! (152 points, 55 comments)
- Joyner Lucas - Devil's Work 2( S/O to SIDHU MOOSE WALA ) (120 points, 22 comments)
- KSHMR's upcoming hip-hop album will be released in the beginning of 2023 . Also he will be teasing some tracks on his show on 10th Dec in Mumbai (68 points, 4 comments)
- Kshmr x Hanumankind x Yashraj (65 points, 1 comment)
- 948 points, 5 submissions: CaterpillarFinal2451
- TB to when Bala brought Rishu on the mic 🤝🏾🔥🔥. Wushang Live scenes 🤑 (357 points, 25 comments)
- PHO Music is the next wave of insane female artists in the scene. Her Live performances are really worth attending (243 points, 42 comments)
- Scenes from foooosieee gang gig 🤑Bala and Bhappa killed it 🤝🔥 (147 points, 24 comments)
- MEEN is a straight up banger album and gonna go as a DHH all time classic. (133 points, 22 comments)
- Snippet of E.M.F vs Siyahi (Spitdope - 18.03.2023) (68 points, 19 comments)
- 937 points, 8 submissions: RandomRandomrhymes
- Mumbai se Karachi (Credits : EminemChacha) (225 points, 18 comments)
- I checked, she is right. But what the reason is behind Bella not getting in the Spotify playlists? (191 points, 36 comments)
- Post links of rare videos of rappers freestyling/rapping ? (128 points, 12 comments)
- Uncle's Monthly Abhi main Zinda hun update : October (95 points, 12 comments)
- Divine and Young Stunners will perform on the same show! (91 points, 20 comments)
- Yunus is a beast : Performing Besabar + Aazma Le verse on Ye Duniya's beat live (82 points, 11 comments)
- Predicting what will happen next in Emiway Bantai vs Krsna (64 points, 41 comments)
- Before saying Krsna gave shots again first, Emiway never stopped, he starts his shows with dollar burning and KR Loda sign. (61 points, 38 comments)
- Interesting-Force347 (5831 points, 348 comments)
- dollarsign1time (4732 points, 19 comments)
- Big_a_zoid11 (4360 points, 383 comments)
- 9ighteye (3601 points, 361 comments)
- NH_hostel (3533 points, 247 comments)
- astrollogger (3533 points, 122 comments)
- adolf-dumblewhore (3500 points, 150 comments)
- rewanshh (3453 points, 195 comments)
- shutupmatsuda (3026 points, 269 comments)
- Noeljino (2805 points, 238 comments)
- No_Preparation9143 (2803 points, 222 comments)
- ADITYA290804 (2367 points, 277 comments)
- JODDUNMOIST (2338 points, 150 comments)
- GlassEast5641 (2198 points, 194 comments)
- Accomplished-Ad-6007 (2094 points, 155 comments)
- DenkDawer (2087 points, 96 comments)
- M_A_G_M_A (1858 points, 150 comments)
- belikepac (1853 points, 84 comments)
- Superb-Barracuda-924 (1852 points, 221 comments)
- stg_676 (1817 points, 167 comments)
- Industry-Beautiful (1811 points, 227 comments)
- GantaiREAPER (1792 points, 97 comments)
- Electrical-Spare-973 (1779 points, 90 comments)
- TheKingAlchemist (1771 points, 158 comments)
- mohdsureshsinghdcruz (1739 points, 170 comments)
- chicku_chacha (1722 points, 147 comments)
- Ok-Tonight-8723 (1705 points, 286 comments)
- ChutiyaChutney420 (1683 points, 111 comments)
- Famous_Amphibian2385 (1638 points, 192 comments)
- thanosbutthicc (1611 points, 104 comments)
- Impressive_Camera173 (1551 points, 92 comments)
- couchfrenchfry (1527 points, 106 comments)
- anotherKM7124 (1527 points, 99 comments)
- ShadowLegend444 (1450 points, 160 comments)
- frikuser (1444 points, 168 comments)
- SAYmyNAME041 (1413 points, 70 comments)
- tsumyoki (1353 points, 63 comments)
- Basic-Biscotti-3915 (1260 points, 97 comments)
- anujmaral12 (1234 points, 58 comments)
- pawan270319999 (1233 points, 106 comments)
- lujolka (1199 points, 136 comments)
- ajaysassoc (1196 points, 95 comments)
- ken_kaneki07 (1158 points, 118 comments)
- Even_Positive_756 (1158 points, 51 comments)
- shades09 (1144 points, 146 comments)
- en1_gma (1140 points, 83 comments)
- CheckQuick (1129 points, 159 comments)
- Adventurous-Guava981 (1118 points, 103 comments)
- InstructionHot9577 (1117 points, 103 comments)
- Manisheesh (1110 points, 67 comments)
- dedlife18 (1100 points, 135 comments)
- obscure-reality (1095 points, 202 comments)
- SnooWoofers455 (1083 points, 78 comments)
- insignificantt (1074 points, 129 comments)
- That_Soil6113 (1053 points, 101 comments)
- akshroom (1049 points, 63 comments)
- px1618 (1046 points, 73 comments)
- GaneshRasal (1038 points, 295 comments)
- WADE_- (1031 points, 83 comments)
- Responsible-Shop-700 (995 points, 61 comments)
- Salt_Instruction_555 (972 points, 80 comments)
- MrKayPavlov (952 points, 90 comments)
- bucck2929 (939 points, 83 comments)
- The_singularity_1173 (938 points, 96 comments)
- No_Raspberry_9514 (918 points, 23 comments)
- GodKodse (903 points, 81 comments)
- Exotic_Phone2651 (900 points, 57 comments)
- lolxdmekaisemaanlu (892 points, 105 comments)
- Due-Pianist-8135 (881 points, 81 comments)
- Known_Assumption_383 (871 points, 78 comments)
- Express-Experience71 (859 points, 163 comments)
- Bitter_Piece3943 (857 points, 53 comments)
- aryan_gami (842 points, 89 comments)
- Andhainsaan (829 points, 51 comments)
- Lamb_Shiftquantum (822 points, 47 comments)
- RichieSmellsNice (814 points, 76 comments)
- Vineet-88 (812 points, 50 comments)
- Weeblyweird (799 points, 165 comments)
- Yungstahiphop (798 points, 68 comments)
- Guilty_Surprise5534 (798 points, 41 comments)
- Yashraj_28 (795 points, 35 comments)
- NAMO_Rapper_Is_Back (792 points, 113 comments)
- frizzled_sm (789 points, 52 comments)
- MasterpieceUnlikely (788 points, 157 comments)
- WarmRelationship8483 (787 points, 64 comments)
- tangrikebab (786 points, 57 comments)
- Cyranizzyyy (781 points, 135 comments)
- JNJ1105 (780 points, 51 comments)
- Puneet_7164 (778 points, 46 comments)
- doja_cataract (777 points, 97 comments)
- Final-Sample- (770 points, 37 comments)
- okk_123 (763 points, 78 comments)
- Pale_Beautiful75 (762 points, 54 comments)
- slashinghunter45 (758 points, 84 comments)
- Thatdesibro (756 points, 64 comments)
- buildingpanther (743 points, 33 comments)
- noob_coder696969 (733 points, 119 comments)
- garvitsbhati (733 points, 39 comments)
- jim-jam-biscuit (730 points, 69 comments)
- Gandi_Aulaad (727 points, 112 comments)
- Prabhdeepmusic (727 points, 23 comments)
- r0cks33n9915 (724 points, 68 comments)
- theAppleboy (722 points, 73 comments)
- Bhel- (722 points, 41 comments)
- s0md3v (717 points, 20 comments)
- Shot-Witness2132 (703 points, 88 comments)
- Metal-Banana-72 (698 points, 58 comments)
- DankKid2410 (697 points, 37 comments)
- Unbiased-_- (696 points, 50 comments)
- oichu (694 points, 81 comments)
- SiriusBhund (660 points, 104 comments)
- Loan-Fast (652 points, 53 comments)
- Additional-Peak-1755 (650 points, 52 comments)
- PrettyIntrovertMe (646 points, 30 comments)
- io866 (644 points, 29 comments)
- adilreyaz_award (640 points, 32 comments)
- harshwardhannnn (632 points, 47 comments)
- Lost-Vermicelli-4840 (628 points, 50 comments)
- LordJ92 (628 points, 46 comments)
- theIYD_ (614 points, 57 comments)
- ek_aur_insaan (613 points, 89 comments)
- Ambitious_Tough_4219 (596 points, 35 comments)
- Ok_Proposal_9149 (595 points, 19 comments)
- Suspicious_Ad_1185 (586 points, 73 comments)
- DaKeiser (584 points, 49 comments)
- Grizzlyrang (575 points, 115 comments)
- hedwig03 (570 points, 43 comments)
- Skipper1010 (569 points, 57 comments)
- yaaasiiir007 (560 points, 53 comments)
- puwali_of_dp (560 points, 35 comments)
- MajdoorHaqSe (552 points, 24 comments)
- ShahRuleMusic (549 points, 28 comments)
- tiryank7 (546 points, 42 comments)
- Equal-Information749 (543 points, 108 comments)
- Aggressive_Camel_394 (539 points, 44 comments)
- nankusharma (538 points, 51 comments)
- Far-Fondant-72 (536 points, 45 comments)
- funny_acolyte (534 points, 77 comments)
- surnaldo (520 points, 39 comments)
- maemeguyy (519 points, 104 comments)
- daimaou_sama (518 points, 58 comments)
- sidd_007_ (517 points, 26 comments)
- DMananK (516 points, 91 comments)
- HeartNeither (509 points, 42 comments)
- Rayyanmir (505 points, 54 comments)
- flyZerach (500 points, 55 comments)
- thesujithkumar (498 points, 50 comments)
- EveryNameIsTaken142 (496 points, 57 comments)
- goku_69420 (489 points, 78 comments)
- lethal_7 (487 points, 44 comments)
- ppllqq (484 points, 23 comments)
- dreamermanm (479 points, 22 comments)
- Actual_Employment_89 (476 points, 48 comments)
- DocDiffer (469 points, 66 comments)
- Xx_PussySlayer030_xX (469 points, 58 comments)
- Vast-Professional-82 (464 points, 23 comments)
- ks00347 (460 points, 56 comments)
- RemarkableRooster301 (460 points, 43 comments)
- THEBOYINDOUBT (458 points, 17 comments)
- Embarrassed_Inside_7 (457 points, 72 comments)
- Avinash_Paryani (456 points, 51 comments)
- Nishant_Dave (456 points, 29 comments)
- spacemonkey___ (456 points, 18 comments)
- spharaoh1 (454 points, 81 comments)
- Hungry-Grocery-2646 (449 points, 54 comments)
- REALISMONPEAK (444 points, 52 comments)
- ahmerkmr (442 points, 39 comments)
- Trick-Bodybuilder487 (442 points, 28 comments)
- Beginning-Kick1946 (439 points, 54 comments)
- eliotok09 (437 points, 24 comments)
- sir_charge_ (435 points, 62 comments)
- sezonthebeat (428 points, 13 comments)
- aneesh131999 (423 points, 35 comments)
- FlakeVordin (420 points, 44 comments)
- DAWGJI (419 points, 83 comments)
- Bhutiya_Memer (419 points, 61 comments)
- devil_senpai_ (418 points, 46 comments)
- Your-Fat-Mother (416 points, 48 comments)
- noobbodyjourney (414 points, 51 comments)
- PuzzleheadedCan4466 (412 points, 20 comments)
- Adorable_Set7546 (411 points, 43 comments)
- itsDRVforreal (411 points, 27 comments)
- anotherFatDeveloper (408 points, 52 comments)
- MasalaBoi (402 points, 54 comments)
- DontKillUncleBen (402 points, 30 comments)
- onredditforsometits (401 points, 42 comments)
- itzSKIT (399 points, 40 comments)
- Patient-Pride6024 (398 points, 27 comments)
- mostylesuk (398 points, 11 comments)
- NasEscobar_1994 (396 points, 29 comments)
- noteprocupes (392 points, 63 comments)
- theRealMadridGuy (391 points, 36 comments)
- BlaBlaMukul (390 points, 46 comments)
- comic_tak (390 points, 38 comments)
- OGxSaitama (389 points, 25 comments)
- bronzegods (386 points, 43 comments)
- Stunning-Structure-5 (386 points, 21 comments)
- ankubhagat (386 points, 6 comments)
- BigBlrrDShiesty (384 points, 83 comments)
- jaiyaxh (384 points, 45 comments)
- SaintedTainted (381 points, 47 comments)
- Junior_Astronomer_52 (381 points, 40 comments)
- No_Boat_3622 (381 points, 39 comments)
- Dense_Ad9824 (380 points, 34 comments)
- yourdaddyaditya (379 points, 82 comments)
- MoneySkin (379 points, 29 comments)
- Ok_Editor4792 (378 points, 44 comments)
- Mudroid_slays (378 points, 20 comments)
- DramaticNewspaper515 (377 points, 37 comments)
- No-Excitement9065 (377 points, 17 comments)
- Harsha_Bhosde (372 points, 15 comments)
- theycallmemadman_ (371 points, 27 comments)
- MilkImpossible7022 (370 points, 24 comments)
- Puzzleheaded-Act-10 (370 points, 22 comments)
- dexter2503 (367 points, 64 comments)
- jaaaduuu (367 points, 45 comments)
- Rishab_Roy (367 points, 40 comments)
- lovi_sh (365 points, 34 comments)
- The-Volumee (362 points, 51 comments)
- 2ded4u (362 points, 31 comments)
- Agent47_hitman-43 (358 points, 36 comments)
- HeavenShatteringGod (358 points, 34 comments)
- Terrible_mushroom808 (357 points, 36 comments)
- TempestAmit (355 points, 34 comments)
- Tanish1308 (355 points, 25 comments)
- lying_hips (354 points, 27 comments)
- tushar_mahalya (351 points, 49 comments)
- Mammoth_Attention_73 (351 points, 26 comments)
- Logical-Highway2763 (349 points, 34 comments)
- moit12345 (349 points, 33 comments)
- Y0han_liebert (348 points, 29 comments)
- talentlessdoomer (347 points, 21 comments)
- Fresh_Aide_2436 (346 points, 41 comments)
- BhargavK_18 (346 points, 28 comments)
- aryaman03 (346 points, 22 comments)
- Archiet_Tanwar (345 points, 63 comments)
- International_Emu947 (341 points, 16 comments)
- WhoimPS (339 points, 30 comments)
- Lopsided-Data-2699 (333 points, 49 comments)
- alex2093 (331 points, 23 comments)
- ac_2424 (330 points, 30 comments)
- narrendarmudiji (330 points, 22 comments)
- No_Towel5111 (327 points, 44 comments)
- muscularleanelephant (326 points, 72 comments)
- Vegetable_Aside8351 (326 points, 18 comments)
- abhaykhetan07 (324 points, 36 comments)
- FantasticDesign5825 (323 points, 27 comments)
- eyepatch_29 (323 points, 26 comments)
- thatsnehguy (322 points, 4 comments)
- kshmrmusic (322 points, 3 comments)
- dark_king_2002 (321 points, 40 comments)
- laststan01 (320 points, 28 comments)
- aryaannnn (320 points, 25 comments)
- AdPrestigious2587 (318 points, 49 comments)
- mrbruh29600 (314 points, 37 comments)
- Whole-Advance3133 (314 points, 27 comments)
- PoundFront (313 points, 23 comments)
- organic_mineral (313 points, 9 comments)
- AnkitGargOP (312 points, 43 comments)
- Maleficent-Alps3441 (312 points, 27 comments)
- AviCstrike (311 points, 57 comments)
- Blaze-2005 (310 points, 46 comments)
- _Fuzzy_Focus (310 points, 43 comments)
- Nerracui0 (310 points, 39 comments)
- RandomRandomrhymes (310 points, 21 comments)
- DrOjasRDeshapnde (310 points, 16 comments)
- wellyesido (309 points, 35 comments)
- deba2607 (308 points, 37 comments)
- Famous-Duty9583 (308 points, 28 comments)
- Lit_Extreme05 (307 points, 40 comments)
- LazyZzzzzzz (307 points, 26 comments)
- rittesh1234 (306 points, 36 comments)
- NightAxeblad3 (305 points, 65 comments)
- Im_Savvage (305 points, 45 comments)
- Fuzzy-Woodpecker-673 (304 points, 8 comments)
- No_Leopard_7000 (301 points, 36 comments)
- KaranKanchan_music (301 points, 9 comments)
- Xomet (298 points, 27 comments)
- soumya6097 (297 points, 76 comments)
- Xcrules_TheDaddy (297 points, 34 comments)
- CulturalResort6 (296 points, 61 comments)
- Aarav_Parmar (296 points, 56 comments)
- KrishnaDube (296 points, 19 comments)
- Square_Internal2989 (293 points, 28 comments)
- CRAzY_praZ_204 (291 points, 21 comments)
- AK010101 (291 points, 9 comments)
- DeadKrish (290 points, 24 comments)
- Decent_Avocado6139 (289 points, 19 comments)
- Haunting-Muffin784 (288 points, 20 comments)
- MlonEusk420 (287 points, 4 comments)
- new_user090320 (285 points, 13 comments)
- ___sohammmm (282 points, 21 comments)
- Sure_Good_3807 (282 points, 20 comments)
- movie_freak69 (279 points, 54 comments)
- GardenPlenty3627 (279 points, 45 comments)
- _im_adi (279 points, 30 comments)
- KabKaregiShaadi (278 points, 57 comments)
- No_Introduction_2021 (278 points, 57 comments)
- venix124 (276 points, 48 comments)
- PARTH-BHARDWAJ (276 points, 30 comments)
- Bajrang dal cancelled mc stan's Indore show by TempestAmit (2182 points, 597 comments)
- Straight talk ! Even HoneySingh was surprised by HarpyRox (1771 points, 134 comments)
- I’m KR$NA and I’ve kept it a hundred all my life. AMA. by dollarsign1time (1352 points, 349 comments)
- Mc Stan Officially the winner of biggboss 16! W dhh! by SaintedTainted (812 points, 387 comments)
- Drake pays tribute to Sidhu Moose Wala by wearing his T-shirt at OVO Fest by Individual_Rub406 (696 points, 103 comments)
- emiway bantai, badshah, raftaar and more. by No_Towel5111 (690 points, 80 comments)
- MC Stan new song snippet from ig live‼️ by thanosbutthicc (671 points, 128 comments)
- I'm just speechless broo by GreenCucumber1677 (659 points, 148 comments)
- Hot take : MC Stan’s ground level impact is the same as once Honey Singh used to have. by Rayyanmir (568 points, 185 comments)
- Raftaar on Instagram: "Woke up, heard Cole and did this." by Amu_1310 (547 points, 46 comments)
- 618 points: dollarsign1time's comment in Thank you KR$NA, Thank you Talha Anjum
- 564 points: dollarsign1time's comment in I’m KR$NA and I’ve kept it a hundred all my life. AMA.
- 508 points: dollarsign1time's comment in I’m KR$NA and I’ve kept it a hundred all my life. AMA.
- 502 points: dollarsign1time's comment in I’m KR$NA and I’ve kept it a hundred all my life. AMA.
- 320 points: adolf-dumblewhore's comment in Bajrang dal cancelled mc stan's Indore show
- 302 points: dollarsign1time's comment in I’m KR$NA and I’ve kept it a hundred all my life. AMA.
- 274 points: Trick-Bodybuilder487's comment in stan performed for Sania Mirza farewell
- 264 points: sir_charge_'s comment in Straight talk ! Even HoneySingh was surprised
- 263 points: TempestAmit's comment in Bajrang dal cancelled mc stan's Indore show
- 257 points: ken_kaneki07's comment in Haan emiway bhai maan liya ki aap jeet gye...ab bas kar jao plzz 🙂🙏
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats
submitted by subreddit_stats
to subreddit_stats [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 19:07 subreddit_stats Subreddit Stats: IndianHipHopHeads posts from 2023-04-21 to 2023-05-31 16:38 PDT
Period: 40.14 days
| ||Submissions ||Comments |
|Total ||962 ||16886 |
|Rate (per day) ||23.96 ||410.80 |
|Unique Redditors ||339 ||1779 |
|Combined Score ||23676 ||102890 |
Top Submitters' Top Submissions
- 1041 points, 51 submissions: InstructionHot9577
- KR$NA - NO CAP (77 points, 117 comments)
- Young Stunners ft KR$NA - QUARANTINE (65 points, 33 comments)
- Rapper who made a huge comeback and everyone heart (53 points, 40 comments)
- EMIWAY x KR$NA - MUMBAI SE DELHI TAK (50 points, 62 comments)
- Why audience sleeping on JJ47 ? (50 points, 39 comments)
- Seedhe Maut - Gandi Aulaad (45 points, 25 comments)
- Seedhe Maut - Gehraiyaan (43 points, 16 comments)
- WU Tang Clan references (38 points, 56 comments)
- KR$NA - FARAK NAHI PADTA (34 points, 21 comments)
- Which artist has best chemistry ( not duo ) (34 points, 58 comments)
- 939 points, 40 submissions: adolf-dumblewhore
- Iconic photos of Desi hip-hop. (452 points, 124 comments)
- Artist Introduction - Ahmer (85 points, 32 comments)
- Foosie Gang - Bandi Crack (55 points, 23 comments)
- Indianhiphopheads now has 90k members (51 points, 40 comments)
- Prabh Deep - Thappad (22 points, 13 comments)
- Jokhay - Iltija (21 points, 4 comments)
- Chaar Diwaari, Yashraj - MITTI (20 points, 4 comments)
- Emiway Bantai - Chusamba (16 points, 31 comments)
- Hasan Raheem, Abdullah Kasumbi - Aisay Kaisay (15 points, 3 comments)
- Mc Square, Paradox - Chhore Ncr Aale (15 points, 21 comments)
- 801 points, 57 submissions: theAppleboy
- [FRESH VIDEO] Yungsta, Sez - Hona Hi Tha (ft. Raga, Encore ABJ, Dilliboy) (104 points, 24 comments)
- Karun announces EP featuring Chaar Diwaari, Yashraj, Arpit Bala, Nanku, Natiq (80 points, 26 comments)
- Prabh Deep, Seedhe Maut, Sez on the Beat - Class-Sikh Maut Vol. II (63 points, 21 comments)
- Chaar Diwaari is Indian Hip-Hop’s Favorite Worst Nightmare Right Now (39 points, 9 comments)
- [FRESH ALBUM] Gravity & Outfly - SUPERVILLAIN (39 points, 24 comments)
- Yungsta & Sez on the Beat - Savera (ft. Yashraj) (27 points, 11 comments)
- New BAGI MUNDA EP 'BETAJ BADSHAH' releasing on 25/5 (24 points, 5 comments)
- [FRESH] The Siege, YKSDOG, Circle Tone - Rent is Due (22 points, 12 comments)
- BAGI MUNDA, JASKARAN - Skinny Model (19 points, 4 comments)
- Chaar Diwaari talks about his music-making process, 'TMKG' with Red FM India (19 points, 5 comments)
- 681 points, 31 submissions: Adventurous-Guava981
- Krsna Is Going To Drop A New Song (149 points, 30 comments)
- Brodha V - Azhage (Fallin) (49 points, 17 comments)
- DIVINE - SACH BOL PATTA (45 points, 39 comments)
- Emiway x Young Galib - Kya Bolti Public (39 points, 101 comments)
- Biggest Lie You Ever Heard in a Song? (34 points, 102 comments)
- Karma - Google Pay (34 points, 2 comments)
- Young Galib - Kulfa-Kar-Ma (33 points, 377 comments)
- KR$NA ALL SONGS FEATURES (31 points, 13 comments)
- MC STAN X MC THC - Trippin (27 points, 4 comments)
- Naezy - Aafat! (Introductory Verses) (24 points, 8 comments)
- 612 points, 11 submissions: ___sohammmm
- Haath Varti - Kshmr X Mc Stan Out this Friday (355 points, 76 comments)
- MC Stan’s IG Story !!! Hinting collab with Bpraak (74 points, 33 comments)
- Ammy Virk X Divine - 27th April (73 points, 14 comments)
- Farhan Khan ft. GRAVITY ( Prod.by Mr. Doss ) - LOOTERA Music Video (28 points, 12 comments)
- King performing at GQ 35 Most Influntial Young Indians . (22 points, 12 comments)
- THE YOUNG GALIB on Instagram: "Public Ko Malum Hai Lete Hum Break Nahi Aake Bajaenge Har Hafte 🥱" (19 points, 91 comments)
- Ammy Virk x DIVINE - Busy Getting Paid (Music Video) (15 points, 21 comments)
- DeeKing - Anjaan (12 points, 2 comments)
- Who is Shubham Jadhav, the ‘rockSun’ rapper at the centre of Pune university controversy? (12 points, 3 comments)
- Pratik LastKing - Mera Bhai Don INDIA Ka ( Music Video) (2 points, 0 comments)
- 597 points, 4 submissions: No_Raspberry_9514
- DIVINE performs at IPL Final 2023 (181 points, 87 comments)
- Ikka announces the release of “RAPMAN” in collaboration with Raj Comics. (165 points, 33 comments)
- Seedhe Maut’s Stadium Show Lineup (127 points, 42 comments)
- Emiway Bantai crosses 20M subscribers on YouTube. (124 points, 61 comments)
- 531 points, 10 submissions: MrKayPavlov
- Yungsta Has Revealed Meen's Artwork (218 points, 35 comments)
- Join Us For An AMA With Poetik Justis, a veteran of the scene on 19th May (109 points, 36 comments)
- AMA Happening Tomorrow Evening (68 points, 28 comments)
- AMA Happening Tomorrow (9th of May, 2023) (35 points, 27 comments)
- [Re-visit/Discussion] MC Stan - Tadipaar (2 Years Later) (32 points, 24 comments)
- [Meta] Whose AMA did you enjoy the most? (20 points, 57 comments)
- [Re-visit/Discussion] DIVINE - Punya Paap (2+ Years later) (20 points, 11 comments)
- [EP] Vasudev - Aqualine (14 points, 4 comments)
- Do you use Twitter for discussing DHH? If yes how often? (9 points, 13 comments)
- Mega Thread: 1 Min Rap challenge Entries (6 points, 21 comments)
- 490 points, 10 submissions: M_A_G_M_A
- KARMA - YOUNG GALEECH (301 points, 274 comments)
- Kr$na x Raftaar coming soon? (83 points, 20 comments)
- Rawal x Bharg - Baat Bangayi (29 points, 25 comments)
- KR$NA - Desi Wrap Up 2016 (22 points, 8 comments)
- Raftaar x Deep Kalsi feat. Straight Bank & Bandzo3rd - Gangnum Remix (21 points, 3 comments)
- LEGEND - PILING UP MY SINS TAKEOFF THURSDAYS S2 KALAMKAAR (11 points, 4 comments)
- GUD KID - SCHIZO TAKEOFF THURSDAYS S2 (8 points, 5 comments)
- Deep Kalsi, Sireesha Bhagavatula, Jokhay - Meri Soulmate (Drill Version) (7 points, 2 comments)
- Naezy - Haq Hai (Prod. By Sez) (5 points, 2 comments)
- Sample in Plush by Divine. (3 points, 0 comments)
- 450 points, 6 submissions: GodKodse
- 101% THE BIGGEST!! (325 points, 72 comments)
- MC STAN - Kahan Par Hai (36 points, 16 comments)
- DIVINE - Kohinoor (33 points, 15 comments)
- MC STAN - LOWKEY (31 points, 12 comments)
- Yo Yo Honey Singh’s podcast with Ranveer Allahbadia (18 points, 43 comments)
- DIVINE - Walking Miracle ft. Nas, Cocoa Sarai (7 points, 7 comments)
- 436 points, 17 submissions: PuzzleheadedCan4466
- bruh (118 points, 14 comments)
- KARMA - I DONT KNOW FREESTYLE (77 points, 54 comments)
- byg bird story : sab paisai ka chakar hai babu bhaiya (69 points, 80 comments)
- kalamkar signs augus .Thoughts? (64 points, 63 comments)
- EMIWAY - KAHA PAR HU (19 points, 6 comments)
- FLOWBO X MEMAX - Psyched Up (18 points, 15 comments)
- J Trix X SubSpace- Khayaal (13 points, 1 comment)
- EMIWAY - BHAROSA (12 points, 2 comments)
- EMIWAY-KADAK BAN (9 points, 12 comments)
- How BEEF Manipulated EMIWAY'S ALBUM (9 points, 7 comments)
- 409 points, 2 submissions: Puzzleheaded-Act-10
- Two Tone extended version coming soon ft. Talhah Yunus (292 points, 27 comments)
- Two Tone Extended Version coming tonight (117 points, 14 comments)
- 389 points, 10 submissions: GantaiREAPER
- Deep Kalsi collabing with Umer Anjum and Panther on his next track (180 points, 36 comments)
- EPR is dropping a new single called Fibonacci on 30/5/2023 (Source: His IG) (86 points, 36 comments)
- Found this cypher on ig & it sounds fire (Artist: Vamp Credits: @mewadicypher) (33 points, 11 comments)
- KR$NA - THE SHIT I'M ON ft. MANDEEP SETHI (20 points, 2 comments)
- Want to explore more of Pakistani Hip Hop and need suggestions (17 points, 39 comments)
- Taimour Baig - Dear God (15 points, 10 comments)
- MC Square - Duniya (14 points, 16 comments)
- Young Stunners - Rooh (Remix) (11 points, 6 comments)
- Gaush - I Made A Rap Song In Marathi! (8 points, 8 comments)
- Talha Anjum - Anokha Laadla ft. Kamran Gulzar (5 points, 2 comments)
- 365 points, 3 submissions: lovi_sh
- Hip-Hop scene in rajasthan!! (169 points, 23 comments)
- Gravity's Sueprvillain (Album) dropping on 25 may 2023 (102 points, 22 comments)
- Gravity revealed Supervillain (Album) tracks and features. (94 points, 35 comments)
- 348 points, 3 submissions: tangrikebab
- Prabh Deep has left Azadi Records. (204 points, 105 comments)
- Prabh Deep hinting at a possible financial feud with Azadi Records? (83 points, 26 comments)
- Subah subah Divine bhai kispe shot le rahe? (61 points, 45 comments)
- 337 points, 7 submissions: suckurmoda
- Yungsta breaks down "Meen" Album Cover! (160 points, 26 comments)
- Lafda Theory: Raftaar vs Ikka (48 points, 47 comments)
- What are some legendary/iconic/unusual/unexpected DHH Collabs and linkups? (37 points, 28 comments)
- Why does Emiway get little to no credit for his achievements? (36 points, 124 comments)
- Blues in India Sikander Kahlon (25 points, 3 comments)
- Vasudev's Discography (19 points, 9 comments)
- Is the 24 Hr deadline valid in beefs? (12 points, 33 comments)
- 283 points, 2 submissions: lolxdmekaisemaanlu
- youngest Indian to feature on Billboard (254 points, 47 comments)
- $NOT commented on MC STAN's latest post. International Collab incoming?? (29 points, 15 comments)
- 274 points, 12 submissions: Rg_638
- KSHMR on Haath Varthi and STAN (116 points, 24 comments)
- Deep Kalsi, Umer Anjum, Panther - Clout (47 points, 23 comments)
- Yungsta X Afaik - The All Stars 'MEEN' Podcast (20 points, 2 comments)
- Encore ABJ x Calm (Prod. Prabh Deep) - Savage (17 points, 2 comments)
- Shamoon Ismail ft Talha Anjum - 051021 (14 points, 5 comments)
- Hasan Raheem - You Don't Know (13 points, 1 comment)
- KSHMR x DIVINE x LIT killah – Lion Heart (13 points, 6 comments)
- Hardbone - Deeपक फिरीverse (11 points, 0 comments)
- Srushti Tawade - Dahi Shakkar (8 points, 10 comments)
- Bilal Saeed, Talhah Yunus, Ziggy - Deja Vu (6 points, 3 comments)
- 269 points, 3 submissions: Amriteshgautam
- Snippet of Upcoming track from Emiway`s KOTS Album !!! (115 points, 37 comments)
- Clearing the POV of Emi milking Company !!! (77 points, 22 comments)
- SEIGE giving massive Shoutout to Emiway !!! (77 points, 41 comments)
- 260 points, 12 submissions: Few_Satisfaction8170
- Young Stunners - TWO TONE (177 points, 64 comments)
- NANKU - ITTI SI (14 points, 2 comments)
- Talha Anjum - LAAM SE LOMRI (11 points, 4 comments)
- DRV, Boyblanck - Zameen Se (10 points, 1 comment)
- Shauharty, ARSLAN - 88 Farookhs in Devnagiris (10 points, 2 comments)
- Sultan, Zas, 2Ace, JANI, Shareh, Savage - Taangein chat se (7 points, 7 comments)
- Talha Anjum - Raftaar (7 points, 2 comments)
- ASHIR, Talal Qureshi - YAMA (6 points, 1 comment)
- Rap Demon,Talha Anjum - Rapper Tabaah (6 points, 3 comments)
- Seedhe Maut - That Part Remix (5 points, 0 comments)
- 250 points, 3 submissions: bucck2929
- Encore abj freestyling on his live today (01/05/2023) (232 points, 54 comments)
- MOB D - PAISA BRO (9 points, 3 comments)
- Nabeel Akbar - Sharpshooter (9 points, 0 comments)
- 240 points, 6 submissions: Agent47_hitman-43
- Emiway bantai - Chhod dala (132 points, 133 comments)
- Ikka - RAP MAN (48 points, 14 comments)
- 1 MINUTE RAP CHALLENGE SEASON 3 ANNOUNCEMENT - Rohan cariapppa (34 points, 3 comments)
- Suggest some underrated DHH projects (19 points, 90 comments)
- Faris shafi - Dou step by CAT (6 points, 1 comment)
- Ansh4sure - LEG4CY (1 point, 0 comments)
- 234 points, 1 submission: Every_Cauliflower_98
- Chaar Diwari Moshpit at Pune (234 points, 30 comments)
- 228 points, 4 submissions: opisunlovable
- MC STAN, KSHMR, Phenom - Haath Varthi (166 points, 113 comments)
- [EP] MC Kode - Zeher (33 points, 17 comments)
- Armaan Malik, Yashraj, Lost Stories, Kimera - HIIR (16 points, 8 comments)
- Dakait, Aniket Raturi, Sez on the Beat - Ghor Illegal (13 points, 8 comments)
- 228 points, 1 submission: Tusharr7
- Using AI to make Eminem sing KR$NA's verse in Overdrive (228 points, 41 comments)
- 215 points, 1 submission: Salt_Instruction_555
- Karma - How To Tame Your Beast (215 points, 176 comments)
- adolf-dumblewhore (2966 points, 209 comments)
- GantaiREAPER (2411 points, 204 comments)
- theAppleboy (2000 points, 304 comments)
- M_A_G_M_A (1597 points, 198 comments)
- Noeljino (1339 points, 156 comments)
- GaneshRasal (1331 points, 480 comments)
- TheKingAlchemist (1301 points, 172 comments)
- Adventurous-Guava981 (1226 points, 174 comments)
- px1618 (1216 points, 133 comments)
- Loan-Fast (1180 points, 225 comments)
- NH_hostel (1123 points, 142 comments)
- Electrical-Spare-973 (1120 points, 92 comments)
- InstructionHot9577 (1056 points, 173 comments)
- stg_676 (1045 points, 132 comments)
- Gandi_Aulaad (970 points, 232 comments)
- Yungstahiphop (940 points, 76 comments)
- Even_Positive_756 (913 points, 79 comments)
- Final-Sample- (884 points, 70 comments)
- anujmaral12 (867 points, 59 comments)
- SAYmyNAME041 (851 points, 56 comments)
- DankKid2410 (809 points, 54 comments)
- moit12345 (792 points, 94 comments)
- MrKayPavlov (790 points, 142 comments)
- noob_coder696969 (765 points, 138 comments)
- Interesting-Force347 (721 points, 43 comments)
- TawaChicken (718 points, 109 comments)
- Darknight_hell (698 points, 131 comments)
- Ok_Editor4792 (684 points, 73 comments)
- Bhel- (683 points, 42 comments)
- bucck2929 (682 points, 113 comments)
- Famous_Amphibian2385 (605 points, 97 comments)
- Big_a_zoid11 (579 points, 67 comments)
- insignificantt (559 points, 84 comments)
- theRealMadridGuy (552 points, 48 comments)
- GodKodse (550 points, 46 comments)
- Gaurang1976 (530 points, 90 comments)
- Anxious-Progress3480 (517 points, 48 comments)
- JODDUNMOIST (495 points, 73 comments)
- No_Leopard_7000 (494 points, 96 comments)
- Weeblyweird (492 points, 97 comments)
- DocDiffer (489 points, 90 comments)
- poetikjustis23 (484 points, 51 comments)
- Accomplished-Ad-6007 (479 points, 61 comments)
- realviivek (464 points, 80 comments)
- WADE_- (450 points, 48 comments)
- yourdaddyaditya (443 points, 101 comments)
- MasalaBoi (437 points, 81 comments)
- pundisher2711 (430 points, 65 comments)
- ahmerkmr (430 points, 39 comments)
- AgsyWorld (420 points, 20 comments)
- lovi_sh (416 points, 52 comments)
- ankubhagat (414 points, 11 comments)
- anotherKM7124 (408 points, 51 comments)
- MilkImpossible7022 (405 points, 15 comments)
- garvit786 (402 points, 72 comments)
- abhaykhetan07 (401 points, 27 comments)
- Agent47_hitman-43 (400 points, 69 comments)
- PARTH-BHARDWAJ (396 points, 57 comments)
- Adorable_Set7546 (392 points, 31 comments)
- Exotic_Phone2651 (385 points, 13 comments)
- jim-jam-biscuit (378 points, 29 comments)
- Ok_Rice4694 (377 points, 125 comments)
- PrettyIntrovertMe (376 points, 44 comments)
- coconutanna (375 points, 48 comments)
- PuzzleheadedCan4466 (372 points, 26 comments)
- ADITYA290804 (365 points, 62 comments)
- Avinash_Paryani (362 points, 34 comments)
- ken_kaneki07 (357 points, 42 comments)
- sezonthebeat (342 points, 7 comments)
- Ok_Proposal_9149 (325 points, 12 comments)
- Tanish1308 (323 points, 18 comments)
- No_Raspberry_9514 (319 points, 15 comments)
- kshmrmusic (315 points, 3 comments)
- Archiet_Tanwar (313 points, 60 comments)
- itzSKIT (313 points, 43 comments)
- aryaannnn (312 points, 34 comments)
- lujolka (311 points, 59 comments)
- Usual_Release_6134 (310 points, 19 comments)
- Puneet_7164 (302 points, 18 comments)
- Grizzlyrang (300 points, 77 comments)
- Weak_Comfortable1844 (288 points, 14 comments)
- Parkour_daredevil (282 points, 28 comments)
- Lit_Extreme05 (280 points, 27 comments)
- rewanshh (278 points, 35 comments)
- suckurmoda (277 points, 68 comments)
- Zealousideal-Ask-538 (274 points, 16 comments)
- Harsha_Bhosde (273 points, 11 comments)
- Fuzzy-Woodpecker-673 (271 points, 15 comments)
- Y0han_liebert (269 points, 30 comments)
- en1_gma (268 points, 62 comments)
- CoolnamePanda (265 points, 45 comments)
- No_Boat_3622 (248 points, 48 comments)
- slashinghunter45 (245 points, 15 comments)
- Andhainsaan (242 points, 33 comments)
- Actual-Honeydew-4109 (238 points, 32 comments)
- ___sohammmm (237 points, 17 comments)
- pratap_10 (230 points, 28 comments)
- Accomplished_Path233 (227 points, 16 comments)
- Sure_Good_3807 (224 points, 18 comments)
- Impressive_Camera173 (224 points, 8 comments)
- v1ntag33 (221 points, 10 comments)
- dexter2503 (220 points, 30 comments)
- XXTALKSICK (218 points, 88 comments)
- venix124 (217 points, 55 comments)
- 9ighteye (217 points, 26 comments)
- vp1593 (216 points, 42 comments)
- Lamb_Shiftquantum (206 points, 32 comments)
- YakLost2632 (203 points, 14 comments)
- N-o-va (200 points, 42 comments)
- okk_123 (197 points, 17 comments)
- Affectionate-Bad3670 (196 points, 31 comments)
- Cyranizzyyy (195 points, 43 comments)
- Careless_Landscape45 (194 points, 54 comments)
- Iyushy00 (194 points, 41 comments)
- shoot-a-lot (194 points, 11 comments)
- oichu (192 points, 13 comments)
- Known_Assumption_383 (190 points, 28 comments)
- Otherwise_Pace_1133 (188 points, 32 comments)
- Industry-Beautiful (188 points, 30 comments)
- killerscradle (187 points, 44 comments)
- youngboypain (187 points, 9 comments)
- dam2o (186 points, 21 comments)
- Solid_Phase9878 (186 points, 6 comments)
- pawan270319999 (181 points, 14 comments)
- Bhutiya_Memer (180 points, 27 comments)
- Hungry-Grocery-2646 (179 points, 11 comments)
- BIG_P0PPA_ (178 points, 57 comments)
- obscure-reality (178 points, 39 comments)
- Ill_BLOGGER_633 (178 points, 29 comments)
- Big-Thanks7910 (175 points, 44 comments)
- Fit_Neighborhood6332 (174 points, 15 comments)
- whatever_his_name_is (172 points, 21 comments)
- Affectionate_Tune203 (170 points, 19 comments)
- Additional-Peak-1755 (167 points, 60 comments)
- shutupmatsuda (166 points, 30 comments)
- Xomet (165 points, 8 comments)
- belikepac (163 points, 11 comments)
- Glum-Highway-7403 (162 points, 45 comments)
- I_Am_Useless_1 (161 points, 40 comments)
- BhargavK_18 (159 points, 21 comments)
- Guilty_Surprise5534 (157 points, 29 comments)
- MysteriousCup1836 (157 points, 14 comments)
- Every_Cauliflower_98 (156 points, 31 comments)
- rittesh1234 (155 points, 16 comments)
- Scary_Career_6081 (154 points, 31 comments)
- spacemonkey___ (152 points, 12 comments)
- ChutiyaChutney420 (151 points, 19 comments)
- ZealousidealChange11 (150 points, 24 comments)
- EveryNameIsTaken142 (150 points, 16 comments)
- MysteriousBicycle577 (149 points, 26 comments)
- tatakaealways (147 points, 37 comments)
- 2ded4u (147 points, 12 comments)
- organic_mineral (147 points, 10 comments)
- Low_Apartment_3911 (146 points, 40 comments)
- Few_Satisfaction8170 (146 points, 15 comments)
- Appropriate-Bird6642 (146 points, 12 comments)
- enough_cheesE (145 points, 16 comments)
- BluEsCREwer (143 points, 31 comments)
- tangrikebab (141 points, 5 comments)
- io866 (140 points, 21 comments)
- nuanshed (139 points, 10 comments)
- JaiJai011 (139 points, 8 comments)
- Vast-Professional-82 (138 points, 8 comments)
- lying_hips (138 points, 8 comments)
- r0cks33n9915 (135 points, 36 comments)
- AN-Rexxx (135 points, 20 comments)
- TraditionalArticle88 (133 points, 18 comments)
- EconomyAd4071 (132 points, 7 comments)
- an0nym0us_buddy (132 points, 3 comments)
- Shivy0999 (131 points, 42 comments)
- Beginning-Kick1946 (131 points, 17 comments)
- fuddhu (131 points, 9 comments)
- LordJ92 (129 points, 17 comments)
- Ok-Tonight-8723 (128 points, 18 comments)
- imdumb_sike (128 points, 18 comments)
- rnt7520 (127 points, 29 comments)
- WarmRelationship8483 (127 points, 16 comments)
- lysosome_destroyer (125 points, 69 comments)
- GreenCucumber1677 (125 points, 24 comments)
- paranoidnotandroid14 (125 points, 12 comments)
- Easy-Repair-3614 (124 points, 18 comments)
- Actual_Employment_89 (124 points, 12 comments)
- The-Volumee (123 points, 23 comments)
- REALISMONPEAK (122 points, 34 comments)
- Amriteshgautam (121 points, 5 comments)
- Substantial_Spare345 (121 points, 4 comments)
- NightAxeblad3 (120 points, 25 comments)
- dedlife18 (118 points, 45 comments)
- frikuser (117 points, 22 comments)
- MIHIR1112 (117 points, 9 comments)
- fatherless_milf (116 points, 20 comments)
- sirtansejuda (116 points, 14 comments)
- Agitated-Detail1466 (116 points, 5 comments)
- Ancient_Scientist_04 (115 points, 7 comments)
- Mammoth_Attention_73 (114 points, 14 comments)
- relevant_juniper (113 points, 22 comments)
- padh_le_beta (113 points, 18 comments)
- Gusion- (113 points, 15 comments)
- abhinavred123 (113 points, 11 comments)
- frizzled_sm (112 points, 18 comments)
- dark_king_2002 (110 points, 23 comments)
- ek_aur_insaan (110 points, 15 comments)
- AILAAV (110 points, 8 comments)
- aryan_gami (108 points, 43 comments)
- slimhaishady (108 points, 17 comments)
- CheckQuick (106 points, 32 comments)
- TEMPEST_NUB (105 points, 21 comments)
- Agitated_Shadow (105 points, 8 comments)
- puwali_of_dp (104 points, 9 comments)
- Blaze-2005 (103 points, 16 comments)
- somelittleindiankid (103 points, 11 comments)
- rajiv_03 (103 points, 5 comments)
- nano_catalyst (102 points, 9 comments)
- lettucefries (101 points, 19 comments)
- Arnav2610 (101 points, 3 comments)
- qualified_baby (100 points, 22 comments)
- duckinandseal (100 points, 10 comments)
- p0pwrld (100 points, 8 comments)
- illmatic_mmlp (99 points, 40 comments)
- Aarav_Parmar (99 points, 30 comments)
- shades09 (97 points, 23 comments)
- PapiChain (97 points, 10 comments)
- Aayosh (97 points, 8 comments)
- AlwynKalicharan2007 (96 points, 9 comments)
- eyepatch_29 (95 points, 11 comments)
- Quirky_Specialist168 (95 points, 3 comments)
- Ukzuck1 (94 points, 29 comments)
- Savings_Award6005 (94 points, 20 comments)
- Certain-Confidence20 (94 points, 17 comments)
- kshitizsinh (94 points, 15 comments)
- deba2607 (94 points, 10 comments)
- ResolveSalt7971 (93 points, 19 comments)
- Improctor (93 points, 17 comments)
- Tusharr7 (93 points, 15 comments)
- gaalikaghalib (93 points, 11 comments)
- Major_Wolverine_3834 (91 points, 23 comments)
- Due-Pianist-8135 (91 points, 11 comments)
- Equivalent-Brain3441 (91 points, 8 comments)
- MitramandalAZT (90 points, 21 comments)
- kohkan- (89 points, 24 comments)
- birenkumarofficial (89 points, 11 comments)
- Metal-Banana-72 (88 points, 18 comments)
- Apprehensive-Tip4504 (88 points, 8 comments)
- tsumyoki (87 points, 3 comments)
- lolxdmekaisemaanlu (86 points, 10 comments)
- SnooWoofers455 (86 points, 9 comments)
- defenderwarrior (85 points, 27 comments)
- Appropriate_Simple98 (85 points, 21 comments)
- Nishant_Dave (85 points, 21 comments)
- DEMON_LYNX7 (85 points, 18 comments)
- s0md3v (85 points, 6 comments)
- weeedboi (85 points, 1 comment)
- Kakarot_Goku13 (84 points, 22 comments)
- Basic-Biscotti-3915 (84 points, 4 comments)
- GardenPlenty3627 (83 points, 23 comments)
- flawedhuman12 (83 points, 10 comments)
- WITTY-WIZARD- (83 points, 9 comments)
- funny_acolyte (82 points, 17 comments)
- 0starhunter (82 points, 16 comments)
- BackgroundVast9077 (82 points, 9 comments)
- shaansmwl77 (81 points, 19 comments)
- BusBusiness5874 (81 points, 16 comments)
- RichieSmellsNice (81 points, 12 comments)
- Affectionate-Bug875 (81 points, 10 comments)
- Hot-Wafer2649 (80 points, 10 comments)
- kalashpatel13 (80 points, 4 comments)
- Terrible_mushroom808 (80 points, 3 comments)
- THEBOYINDOUBT (78 points, 20 comments)
- MAXFUNPRO (78 points, 9 comments)
- thebrowndude09 (77 points, 27 comments)
- ReeTesHp (77 points, 7 comments)
- gulabichut (77 points, 3 comments)
- CatesAreCute (77 points, 2 comments)
- Lexyeusdenini (76 points, 19 comments)
- couchfrenchfry (76 points, 13 comments)
- Kay_Be_04 (76 points, 8 comments)
- Rg_638 (75 points, 22 comments)
- surnaldo (74 points, 15 comments)
- uknowtfiam (73 points, 24 comments)
- KaranKanchan_music (73 points, 2 comments)
- nibtaungabsdk (72 points, 14 comments)
- t177a (72 points, 10 comments)
- Objective_Wrangler63 (72 points, 6 comments)
- brown_and_messed_up (71 points, 23 comments)
- wrishabh (71 points, 21 comments)
- imooneye (71 points, 16 comments)
- MaizeEnough8989 (71 points, 15 comments)
- Ambitious_Tough_4219 (71 points, 12 comments)
- Embarrassed_Inside_7 (70 points, 27 comments)
- Tasty_Surround_9200 (70 points, 12 comments)
- Deathlok72711 (70 points, 10 comments)
- Fresh_Ordinary4997 (70 points, 9 comments)
- lethal_7 (70 points, 9 comments)
- PersonalitySmooth886 (70 points, 3 comments)
- everestxoxo (70 points, 3 comments)
- DaKeiser (69 points, 11 comments)
- vauarmy (69 points, 10 comments)
- International_Emu947 (69 points, 7 comments)
- 6ANJAblowin (68 points, 11 comments)
- Dry_Tutor2027 (68 points, 10 comments)
- Iconic photos of Desi hip-hop. by adolf-dumblewhore (452 points, 124 comments)
- Haath Varti - Kshmr X Mc Stan Out this Friday by ___sohammmm (355 points, 76 comments)
- 101% THE BIGGEST!! by GodKodse (325 points, 72 comments)
- KARMA - YOUNG GALEECH by M_A_G_M_A (301 points, 274 comments)
- Two Tone extended version coming soon ft. Talhah Yunus by Puzzleheaded-Act-10 (292 points, 27 comments)
- youngest Indian to feature on Billboard by lolxdmekaisemaanlu (254 points, 47 comments)
- Chaar Diwari Moshpit at Pune by Every_Cauliflower_98 (234 points, 30 comments)
- Encore abj freestyling on his live today (01/05/2023) by bucck2929 (232 points, 54 comments)
- Using AI to make Eminem sing KR$NA's verse in Overdrive by Tusharr7 (228 points, 41 comments)
- Yungsta Has Revealed Meen's Artwork by MrKayPavlov (218 points, 35 comments)
- 249 points: Harsha_Bhosde's comment in I'm convinced
- 234 points: ankubhagat's comment in KARMA - YOUNG GALEECH
- 206 points: kshmrmusic's comment in MC STAN, KSHMR, Phenom - Haath Varthi
- 184 points: Exotic_Phone2651's comment in Karma - How To Tame Your Beast
- 178 points: GantaiREAPER's comment in KARMA - YOUNG GALEECH
- 169 points: anujmaral12's comment in Young Stunners - TWO TONE
- 168 points: Anxious-Progress3480's comment in Young Galib - Kulfa-Kar-Ma
- 160 points: PuzzleheadedCan4466's comment in Why is no one talking about this?
- 144 points: Final-Sample-'s comment in Pehle mc stan ab emiway
- 143 points: slashinghunter45's comment in Ikka announces the release of “RAPMAN” in collaboration with Raj Comics.
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats
submitted by subreddit_stats
to subreddit_stats [link] [comments]