2011.05.20 12:07 handburglar Bitcoin - A Peer to Peer Electronic Cash System
2014.11.10 08:41 Sciencecool Bitcoin Cash: Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash (BCH)
2011.06.21 03:00 HardwareSwap
2023.06.02 10:33 Arcoo33 Skipton launches new "eye watering" 7.5% savings account for existing members
2023.06.02 10:30 suadiennuocanhdung Dịch vụ sửa chữa đường ống nước tại nhà giá rẻ Hà Nội, thợ sửa đường ống nước bị tắc, bị bục vỡ, rò rỉ, âm tường, âm nền, trong hộp kỹ thuật
+Dịch vụ sửa chữa đường ống nước tại nhà giá rẻ, uy tín số 1 ở Hà Nội. Là giải pháp sửa chữa cho vấn đề hỏng hóc của đường ống cấp và thoát nước bị bục vỡ, bị rò rỉ, bị tắc cần phải thông, hoặc đường ống cũ cần phải thay thế bằng đường ống mới.submitted by suadiennuocanhdung to u/suadiennuocanhdung [link] [comments]
+Bạn đang gặp vấn đề với hệ thống đường ống cấp và thoát nước trong nhà của mình? Đường ống nước bị hỏng, dẫn đến nước không chảy được hoặc bị rò rỉ, bị bục vỡ khiến bạn khó chịu và lo lắng?
+Bạn muốn tìm dịch vụ cung cấp thợ sửa chữa đường ống nước tại nhà Hà Nội uy tín, giá rẻ, chuyên nghiệp? Bài viết này sẽ giúp bạn hiểu rõ hơn về các vấn đề liên quan đến đường ống nước và cách giải quyết chúng bằng dịch vụ sửa chữa đường ống nước.
Xem thêm: thợ sửa chữa đường ống nước tại nhà Hà Nội giá rẻ
Lý do tại sao bạn cần dịch vụ sửa chữa đường ống nước tại nhà Hà Nội giá rẻ?
+Đường ống nước không hoạt động đúng cách có thể gây ra những vấn đề lớn cho gia đình bạn. Việc chậm trễ sửa chữa có thể dẫn đến sự cố nặng hơn và tăng chi phí sửa chữa trong tương lai. Dưới đây là một số lý do tại sao bạn cần dịch vụ sửa chữa đường ống nước:
Cách chọn dịch vụ cung cấp thợ sửa chữa đường ống nước tại nhà Hà Nội giá rẻ
+Tìm kiếm và chọn một đơn vị, dịch vụ sửa chữa đường ống nước đáp ứng nhu cầu của bạn là điều quan trọng. Dưới đây là một số lưu ý để giúp bạn chọn được đơn vị, dịch vụ sửa chữa tốt nhất:
+Với một số vấn đề liên quan đến đường ống nước, bạn có thể tự sửa chữa. Tuy nhiên, nếu vấn đề quá lớn hoặc phức tạp, bạn cần gọi đến dịch vụ sửa chữa đường ống nước. Dưới đây là một số bước để sửa chữa đường ống nước:
+Giá cả cho dịch vụ sửa chữa đường ống nước tại nhà Hà Nội giá rẻ phụ thuộc vào nhiều yếu tố như quy mô của công việc, độ khó, vị trí của hệ thống ống nước cần sửa chữa,...
+Bạn đang gặp vấn đề với đường ống nước của mình và cần tìm hiểu về giá sửa chữa đường ống nước tại Hà Nội?
+Bài viết này sẽ cung cấp cho bạn thông tin chi tiết về các yếu tố ảnh hưởng đến giá sửa đường ống nước tại Hà Nội, từ đó giúp bạn có được cái nhìn toàn diện và chính xác hơn về việc sửa chữa đường ống nước.
Các yếu tố ảnh hưởng đến giá dịch vụ sửa chữa đường ống nước tại nhà Hà Nội
+Giá sửa đường ống nước tại Hà Nội của các dịch vụ sẽ khác nhau ở mức độ cạnh tranh giữa các doanh nghiệp và chất lượng dịch vụ của từng nhà thầu.
Xem thêm: sửa chữa điện nước Anh Dũng
Bảng báo giá dịch vụ sửa chữa đường ống nước tại nhà Hà Nội giá rẻ
+Dưới đây là bảng giá tham khảo sửa đường ống nước tại Hà Nội, tuy nhiên, giá cụ thể có thể thay đổi tùy thuộc vào các yếu tố đã nêu ở trên và từng dịch vụ.
+Bảng báo giá một số các hạng mục sửa chữa để khách hàng tham khảo trước khi làm được để có thể so sánh với các đơn vị khác. khách hàng chú ý giá lên hay xuống còn do thị trường tác động thêm, nhưng không chênh quá nhiều so với bảng báo giá.
Báo giá dịch vụ sửa chữa điện nước
+Sửa máy bơm nước 150.000 – 250.000 vnđ. Sửa chập điện Báo giá sau kiểm tra. Lắp đồng hồ điện 80.000 – 150.000 vnđ
+Lắp mới 1 bộ bóng đèn 80.000 – 150.000 vnđ. Lắp mới 1 ổ cắm điện 50.000 – 120.000 vnđ. Lắp quạt trần 150.000 – 250.000 vnđ
+Thay 1 bộ bóng đèn 100.000 -150.000 vnđ. Thay bóng đèn 50.000 – 100.000 vnđ. Sửa bóng đèn 40.000 – 80.000 vnđ. Thay CB 80.000 vnđ
+Thay công tắc 30.000 – 60.000vnđ. Thay đồng hồ điện 70.000 – 100.000 vnđ. Thay ổ cắm nổi 50.000 – 100.000 vnđ. Thay quạt trần 200.000 vnđ
+Lắp đặt điện nổi, Báo giá sau khi khảo sát. Lắp đặt điện âm, Báo giá sau khi khảo sát. Lắp đặt điện 3 pha,
+Báo giá sau ki khảo sát. Cân pha điện 3 pha, Báo giá sau khi khảo sát. Lắp phao điện 150.000 vnđ
Bảng báo giá sửa đường ống nước
+Lắp máy giặt 120.000 – 150.000 vnđ. Lắp đồng hồ nước 120.000 – 200.000 vnđ. Lắp máy bơm nước 150.000 – 200.000 vnđ
+Lắp máy nước nóng gián tiếp 200.000 vnđ. Lắp máy nước nóng trược tiếp 150.000 vnđ. Lắp ống nước nóng báo giá sau khi khảo sát
+Sửa đường ống bể âm tường, báo giá sau khi khảo sát. Sửa máy bơm nước 150.000 – 250.000
+Sửa ống nước nổi bị bể, báo giá sau khi khảo sát. Sửa ống nước nóng 150.000 – 250.000 vnđ
+Thay bộ xả bồn cầu 150.000 vnđ. Thay vòi nước 50.000 – 100.000 vnđ. Sửa vòi nóng lạnh,vòi cảm ứng 150.000 – 250.000 vnđ
+Chống thấm sàn, nền, sân thượng báo giá sau khi khảo sát
Bảng giá lắp đặt sửa chữa bình nóng lạnh
+Bảo dưỡng bình nóng lạnh Bình 20 lít 220.000 vnđ ( Trần thạch cao + 50.000 vnđ). Bình 30 lít 250.000 vnđ - Bình 50 lít 350.000 vnđ
+Lắp bình nóng lạnh Bình 180.000 – 200.000 vnđ (tùy vào vị trí). Tháo bình nóng lạnh Bình 150.000 – 200.000 vnđ (tùy vào vị trí)
+Sửa chữa thanh đốt Cái 450.000 vnđ. Sửa chữa thanh Magie Cái 150.000 – 250.000 vnđ (tùy loại)
+Sửa chữa thay thế Rơ-le Cái 450.000vnđ. Thay thế dây chống giật Cái 350.000 vnđ. Thay thế dây cấp Cái 150.000 vnđ
+Thay thế kép nước Cái 18.000 vnđ. Thay thế van 1 chiều Cái 150.000 vnđ
Bảng giá thông tắc vệ sinh
+Thông tắc chậu rửa bát: 300.000 đ (nhà dân) – 500.000 đ (chậu rửa công nghiệp). Thông tắc cống thông thường: 300.000 đ
+Thông cống nghẹt nhà tắm: 300.000 đ – 400.000 đ / 1 lần. Thông cống nước mưa: 300.000 đ – 600.000 đ / 1 lần
+Thông ống thoát nước bồn rửa chén: 250.000 đ – 400.000 đ / 1 lần. Thông ống thoát bồn rửa mặt: 250.000 đ – 350.000 đ / 1 lần
+Nạo vét hố ga, cống rãnh: Liên hệ báo giá. Thi công làm đường ống thoát nước: Liên hệ báo giá. Xử lý chống hôi cống, toilet…: Liên hệ báo giá
+Thông tắc bồn cầu nhà vệ sinh: 250.000 đ – 400.000 đ. Tháo lắp bồn cầu: 300.000 đ – 500.000 đ
+Sửa bồn cầu rò rỉ nước: 100.000 đ. Thay phao bồn cầu: 100.000 đ. Thông bồn tiểu nam: 300.000 đ – 500.000 đ
Lưu ý khi sử dụng dịch vụ sửa chữa đường ống nước tại nhà Hà Nội giá rẻ đảm bảo hiệu quả và an toàn, hãy lưu ý các điều sau:
+Đường ống kẽm: thời gian sử dụng ống nâu năm cũng làm cho đường ống bị oxi hóa và tự hỏng. Do thợ thi công để đường ống ngoài trời hoặc chôn dưới nền nhà lâu ngày ống tự hỏng do oxi hóa.
+Đối với đường ống nhiệt: thi công đường ống ngoài trời không che đậy mưa nắng làm cho ống tự vỡ. Do thợ thi công hàn ống ẩu, để nhiệt độ không đủ hàn ống không chết vối nhau.
+Đường ống nhựa PVC: do thợ bôi keo ít ,ấn ống không chặt ,chuột cắn .v.v.v. Đường ống HDPE do thợ lắp các đầu nối o chặt hoặc vứt bỏ một số chi tiết đi.
+Do tác động như khoan ,cắt đục vào đường ống làm cho đường ống hỏng. Do các công trình xây dựng quanh nhà tác động làm cho đường ống bị rút, rật chân ren, mối hàn.
+Cách nhận biết khi thấy quanh khu vực nhà vệ sinh, các khu vực khác có đường ống. Có hiện tượng thấm nước nước ra tường ,ở hộp kỹ thuật có hiện tượng nước rỉ. Máy bơm chạy vẫn lên nước nhưng chạy suốt không ngắt.
Đường ống nước bị hỏng
+Khi đường ống nước bị hỏng, có thể dẫn đến sự tràn nước hoặc suy giảm áp lực nước trong nhà. Dịch vụ sửa chữa đường ống nước có thể giúp bạn khắc phục tình trạng này bằng cách:
+Tắc đường ống nước là một vấn đề thường gặp trong các hộ gia đình. Các nguyên nhân gây tắc đường ống nước có thể là do cặn bẩn, rong rêu hoặc cảm biến bị kẹt. Dịch vụ sửa chữa đường ống nước có thể giúp bạn khắc phục tình trạng này bằng cách:
+Khi các thiết bị nhà vệ sinh như bồn cầu, sen cây, chậu rửa tay không hoạt động, đây có thể là do bị tắc hoặc hư hỏng. Dịch vụ sửa chữa đường ống nước có thể giúp bạn khắc phục tình trạng này bằng cách:
2023.06.02 10:21 Cautious-Assumption6 Ice complete, now for Fire
It must be noted the multiplier for fire takes a bit of tumble. Cards the same level, research maxed, I guess it’s just the lack of nodes for fire in the green research.submitted by Cautious-Assumption6 to IdleMinerTycoon [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 10:19 redditesdonc La liberté d'expression est une boîte de pandore
2023.06.02 10:18 DaMule1988 First come first serve
2023.06.02 10:12 M4ust3r93 BAD BEAT JACKPOT ~500 €, my first ever
Was about to go to bed, just wanted to play another few minutes until the YouTube video I was watching was over. Ran my JJ into KK and boy was it the best "bad beat" ever 🤑submitted by M4ust3r93 to GGPoker [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 10:11 bat117 A data driven(xG and xGA) look at our season
There has been a lot of discussion and contention about how we did this season, especially in light of the travesty that was the final. I thought it would be helpful if we can approach our performance with some more context, especially since we might need to focus much more on the league next season.submitted by bat117 to ASRoma [link] [comments]
All the data for this post comes from understat ( Serie A xG Table and Scorers for the 2022/2023 season Understat.com ). It provides xG and xGA data, which is basically general performance/chances created without consideration of finishing (more on that later).
1. General Position and Performance
xPTS is a model that further extrapolates predicted results based on the two team xG. For example, the Atalanta away loss Atalanta 3 - 1 Roma (April 24 2023) Serie A 2022/2023 xG Understat.com had an xG of 1.53 to 1.15 in our favour, which translates to 1.69 expected points for us(we were more likely to win than draw, and both are more likely than a loss). With this mind, here is how we did through the season.
3rd in xPTS
In short, we are expected to be third in our general performance, but grossly underperformed. Napoli is very close to Inter in terms of quality of play, but their hot form and Inter's bad form meant that in practice they are clear and away the undisputed winner. The team that over performed the most is actually Lazio. In terms of actual positioning, they are where we should be and we are where they should be.
For more context, we are 4th in chances created, and 2nd in chances conceded. In general, it would suggest that Mourinho's tactics is working reasonably well, it's just that we have some gaping problems in the squad.
4th in chances created
almost tied with napoli for chances against
The problems with us is that we are abysmal in finishing, and dire in shot stopping. This can be mainly attributed down to Tammy, Belotti and Pellegrini in attack, and mostly Rui Patricio in defense.
In the following sections, I will dig deeper in detail on the problems and underperformance in detail. As a short note, I see a lot of calls for us to get a new striker and I do think that's important, but having a better shot stopper would also do wonders for our chances. Hell, if Rui was like his past self in the final, we might not even have lost the penalty shootout.
2. Defensive Woes
A lot of us probably underestimate how badly we are in need of a better gk because of our defence, but as we see in the Sevilla match, that was utilmately the biggest part of our loss. Bono saved 2 or 3 shots point blank, and the Mancini own goal could have been saved by a gk of Bono's quality, nevermind the penalties. In this section I hope to highlight how much this would improve our game.
Look at the xGA, not the xG
The picture above shows the chances we score and concede and the relative performance. We will cover the offensive woes next chapter so for now only focus on the xGA stats. As you can see, we do very well in set pieces but sucks in open play. I think this is due to the fact that Rui has experience and is generally ok at the none reaction time part of the game, such as low pressure sweeping, claiming crosses and command of the box. What he sucks at is reaction time, probably given his age. If you dont believe in this, just take a look at his proportion of chances saved against chances conceded.
We block 20% of all chances conceded, a good showing for our defenders, of the remaining shots on target, Rui is saving 5.93 XG and letting in 11.90 xG. This means he save roughly 33% of the chances created
To put this into context as for what a good GK bring to the game, here is what Allison is doing at Liverpool. He saves nearly as much as he lets in, at nearly 50% saved. This is what a world class GK can do.
It's not just Allison. Our inter city rival Lazio is also managing a 50% save rate, which is why they are wildly over performing in the league.
Even Inter, who is also underperforming at a lesser rate, has Onana saving 37.5% of all chances. This is the deficit we can make up if we find a better GK.
With this in mind, I think I appreciate Mourinho's defensive strategy a bit more as it's essentially built in a way to minimize Rui's deficiencies. This is why we invite crosses and sit deep. With a better gk, we might be able to play more aggressive, even go back to Mourinho's favoured 4231 formation.
3. Finishing and Attackers
The above chart shows the offensive contribution of all our major goal source. Expected assist under performance essentially means other players they pass the ball to sucks at finishing, so we should only focus on the xG underperformance. With that in mind, we can see that despite how Tammy gets clowned for under performing his xG's and missing sitters, Pellegrini and Belotti is technically far worse at converting. But these three together contributes our scoring woes.
In terms of percentage of xG wasted, Tammy is wasting ~38%, Pellegrini is wasting 47%, and Belotti is whiffing all of his xG. It's important to note that Pellegrini is much more valuable than just his xG contribution, as he is our second best creator, below Dybala and above Tammy, but it's still notable and something to critique. Similarly, despite being shitty at finishing, Tammy is pretty useful because he can still convert goals, and he brings a lot of goal facilitation through winning his headers for our other attackers, maybe just not at the price of 40 million. But in general, having a better striker and or someone that can fill Dybala/Elsha's role but is clinical would do wonders for our attack.
There is a lot of speculation around squad building because of how a lot of our key players are in limbo in regards to their future, but in short, if we are trying to build around Tammy (who brings a lot to his game), we want to find someone in Dybala/Pellegrini's role to provide rotation, who should be clinical. If we are building around Dybala/Pellegrini, we need a more clinical finisher up front. Since we have more CAMs like Pellegrini, Dybala and even Solbakken, I prefer to look for new strikers that are clinical.
Here is a short list of recommendations for that, based on the little data scraping I can find from understat. It's important to note that strikers, or any players for that matter aren't simply just slot in replacements, and for example if we lose Tammy, our counter attacking approach would change, and xG itself represents a lot of the game a striker brings such as off the ball movement and ability to find goal scoring opportunities, either through game sense or physicality (for all of Tammy's faults, he isn't terrible off the ball, and is also both pacey and tall). With that caveat out of the way, here are some of my picks with our FFP regulation in mind.
La Liga (similar statue/profile to Serie A, so everything should translate well):
Cyle Larin - Player profile 22/23 Transfermarkt
Similar xG/90 to Tammy, clinical, not over 30, 8 million.
Memphis Depay - Player profile 22/23 Transfermarkt
Decent xG/90, clinical, proven history in top 5 leagues, plays in a similar styled team in Athletico Madrid, affordable at 16 million. However, game time is low which might speak to attitude problems or injury, and its unclear if AM would let him go for 16 mil.
Bundesliga (more offensive league, but talent level is decent):
Serhou Guirassy - Stats 22/23 Transfermarkt
Decent xG, not horrible at finishing. 10 million, and Stuggart is tettering on Relegation so he might want something new.
Marcus Thuram Borussia M.Gladbach xG Shot Map Goal stats Understat.com
Soon to be free agent. Perhaps too high profile for us though.
Donyell Malen - Player profile 22/23 Transfermarkt
youngest player on this list, decent xG and performance with room to grow. At 24, he also has great resale value.
Terem Moffi - Player profile 22/23 Transfermarkt
Young, prolific, somehow only 20 million. Might be a gem.
Overall, I think our team is doing better than the results suggest, only to be let down by a few players that aren't playing to our standard. Roma, and Mourinho for that matter, deserves support and appreciation, and I hope we make good signings and have better luck in the years to come
2023.06.02 10:08 Financial_ED_101 Unlocking the Power of High-Yield Investments
“Discover the potential of high-yield investments as a pathway to wealth creation. Explore various investment vehicles that offer high returns and understand how wealthy individuals use debt to capitalize on these opportunities. Learn how to identify lucrative high-yield investment options”submitted by Financial_ED_101 to u/Financial_ED_101 [link] [comments]
Investing is a powerful tool for creating wealth, but not all investments are created equal. If you're looking to maximize your returns and accelerate your path to financial success, high-yield investments may hold the key. In this article, we will delve into the world of high-yield investments, explore various investment vehicles that offer high returns, and understand how wealthy individuals leverage debt to capitalize on these opportunities. By the end, you'll have a comprehensive understanding of high-yield investments and the strategies for identifying lucrative options.
Understanding High-Yield Investments
High-yield investments are financial instruments that offer the potential for above-average returns compared to traditional investment options. These investments typically come with higher risks, but for those willing to take on the challenge, the rewards can be significant. High-yield investments can include stocks and equities, bonds and fixed-income securities, real estate investment trusts (REITs), peer-to-peer lending platforms, high-yield savings accounts, and even cryptocurrencies and digital assets.
Types of High-Yield Investment Vehicles
Risks Associated with High-Yield Investments
As with any investment, high-yield investments come with inherent risks that must be carefully considered.
Strategies for Identifying Lucrative High-Yield Investment Options
To maximize the chances of success in high-yield investments, it's essential to follow proven strategies:
Leveraging Debt in High-Yield Investments
The concept of leveraging involves using borrowed funds to amplify investment returns. When used wisely, leveraging can be an effective strategy to enhance profitability. However, it's crucial to exercise caution and understand the potential risks.
By utilizing debt, investors can increase their purchasing power and access higher-yield investments that would otherwise be out of reach. This strategy can be particularly advantageous when interest rates are low, allowing investors to take advantage of the interest rate differential.
Before leveraging debt, it's essential to calculate the cost of borrowing, including interest rates, fees, and potential risks. Investors must have a robust understanding of their cash flow, repayment capacity, and risk tolerance. Prudent risk management is essential to avoid overextending oneself financially.
Case Studies of Successful High-Yield Investors
To gain insights into the world of high-yield investments, let's explore a few case studies of successful individuals who have capitalized on these opportunities:
These case studies highlight the diverse strategies employed by successful high-yield investors. While their approaches may vary, they all share a commitment to research, risk management, and long-term thinking.
High-yield investments offer the potential for substantial returns and can be an effective pathway to wealth creation. However, they come with inherent risks that must be carefully evaluated. By understanding different high-yield investment vehicles, assessing risks, conducting thorough research, and diversifying your portfolio, you can maximize your chances of success.
Remember to leverage debt prudently, considering the cost of borrowing and your risk tolerance. Seek expert advice when needed and stay informed about regulatory changes. High-yield investments require diligence, patience, and a long-term perspective.
Unlock the power of high-yield investments and explore the world of opportunities that can accelerate your path to financial success.
2023.06.02 10:05 DB_co0per_ TWO 3 DAY GA + ONE 3 DAY PARKING PASS FOR SALE
2023.06.02 10:05 Financial_ED_101 5 Lucrative Real Estate Investment Strategies
Discover 5 powerful real estate investment strategies used by wealthy individuals to generate substantial profits with debt. Explore proven methods for maximizing your returns in the lucrative real estate market and create long-term wealth through strategic investment opportunities.submitted by Financial_ED_101 to u/Financial_ED_101 [link] [comments]
Have you ever wondered how wealthy individuals generate substantial profits through real estate investments? The real estate market offers a plethora of opportunities for investors to create long-term wealth and financial stability. In this article, we will delve into five powerful real estate investment strategies used by savvy investors to maximize their returns and build a strong portfolio. Whether you're a seasoned investor or a beginner looking to enter the real estate market, these strategies can help you make informed investment decisions and achieve your financial goals.
Investing in real estate can be a lucrative endeavor if approached strategically. With careful planning and knowledge of different investment strategies, you can leverage debt to your advantage and unlock the potential for significant profits. Let's explore five proven real estate investment strategies that have stood the test of time.
Buy and Hold Strategy
The buy and hold strategy is a popular approach among seasoned real estate investors. It involves purchasing a property and holding onto it for an extended period, allowing the value to appreciate over time. By holding the property, investors can benefit from rental income while waiting for the market to mature. However, it's crucial to carefully analyze the property's potential for long-term growth and consider factors such as location, market trends, and potential cash flow.
Fix and Flip Strategy
The fix and flip strategy involves purchasing distressed properties, renovating them, and then selling them at a higher price. This strategy requires a keen eye for identifying undervalued properties with potential for improvement. Successful flippers understand the importance of accurately estimating renovation costs, managing timelines, and finding the right buyer to maximize their profits. However, this strategy also carries risks, including unexpected expenses and market fluctuations.
Rental Property Strategy
Investing in rental properties is a reliable strategy for generating passive income and building long-term wealth. Rental properties provide investors with a steady stream of cash flow while benefiting from property appreciation over time. When selecting rental properties, factors such as location, rental demand, and potential return on investment should be carefully considered. Additionally, landlords must be prepared to handle property management responsibilities, including tenant screening, maintenance, and rent collection.
Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
Real Estate Investment Trusts, or REITs, offer a unique way to invest in real estate without directly owning properties. REITs are companies that own, operate, or finance income-generating real estate. By investing in REITs, individuals can gain exposure to diversified real estate portfolios while enjoying the benefits of professional management and liquidity. However, investors should be aware of the associated risks and consider factors such as the performance of the REIT, fees, and the overall real estate market conditions.
Wholesaling is a strategy that involves acting as a middleman between motivated sellers and real estate investors. Wholesalers find distressed properties at discounted prices and then assign the contract to another investor for a fee. This strategy requires strong negotiation skills, the ability to identify lucrative deals, and a solid network of investors. Successful wholesalers can generate quick profits without the need for significant capital or long-term commitments.
Real estate investment strategies offer opportunities to generate substantial profits and create long-term wealth. Whether you choose the buy and hold strategy, fix and flip, rental properties, REITs, or wholesaling, it's crucial to thoroughly understand each strategy's intricacies and consider your risk tolerance, financial goals, and market conditions. By diversifying your investment portfolio and staying informed about the real estate market, you can position yourself for success in the dynamic world of real estate investing.
1. Are these real estate investment strategies suitable for beginners?
Absolutely! While some strategies may require more experience and capital, beginners can start with strategies like rental properties or wholesaling, which provide opportunities to learn and build a foundation in real estate investing.
2. What are the risks associated with fix and flip investments?
Fix and flip investments carry risks such as unexpected renovation expenses, market fluctuations, and difficulties in finding suitable buyers within the desired timeframe. Conducting thorough market research and proper due diligence can help mitigate these risks.
3. How do I get started with investing in REITs?
To invest in REITs, you can open a brokerage account and purchase shares of publicly traded REITs. It's important to research and select REITs that align with your investment goals and have a track record of consistent performance.
4. Can I invest in real estate with limited funds?
Yes, several strategies, such as wholesaling, allow you to start investing in real estate with limited funds. By leveraging your skills in finding lucrative deals, you can generate profits without the need for substantial capital.
5. Should I consider hiring a property management company for my rental properties?
The decision to hire a property management company depends on your availability, expertise, and the number of rental properties you own. If you prefer a hands-off approach and have multiple properties, a property management company can handle tenant-related matters and property maintenance on your behalf.
We have dedicated a full video to this topic on our channel, check it out here!!!
2023.06.02 10:03 _Triple_ [STORE] 900+ KNIVES/GLOVES/SKINS, 50.000$+ INVENTORY. M9 Fade, M4 Poseidon, BFK Freehand, Crimson Kimono, Nomad Fade, Skeleton, Kara Lore, Bayo Autotronic, AWP Fade, Kara Damas, BFK Ultra, Kara Freehand, Kara Bright, M9 Damas, Omega, Tiger Strike, Flip MF, Bayo Tiger, Deagle Blaze, Talon & More
2023.06.02 10:02 AutoModerator [I HAVE] Iman Gadzhi Agency Navigator FULL updated course And 3,000+ MORE FREE courses
submitted by AutoModerator to NewSMMA2023 [link] [comments]
if ANYONE is interested send me a message on Fiverr
NEW COURSES (Included when buying my whole collection!):
· ⭐Iman Gadzhi – Agency Navigator 2023
· ⭐Sam Ovens - Consulting Accelerator 2023
· ⭐Cole Gordon – 30 Day Closer
· ⭐Montell Gordon - Agency Transmulation
· ⭐Charlie Morgan - Easygrow Course
· ⭐Sebastian Esqueda - Ecom Revolution
· ⭐Biaheza Droppshiping Course 2023
· Andrew Tate – Courses Bundle
· Charlie Morgan - Imperium Agency
· Charlie Morgan - Gym Growth Accelerator
· Biaheza - Full Dropshipping Course 2023
· Jordan Welch - The Reveal 2023
· Savannah Sanchez - TikTok Ads Course 2023
· Iman Gadzhi - Copy Paste Agency
· Sam Ovens - UpLevel Consulting
· Miles – The FBA Roadmap + The Profit Vault
· Andrew Giorgi – Amazon Dropshipping Course
· Sebastian Esqueda – Ecom Revolution Training Program
· Luca Netz – Advanced Dropshipping 2023
· Kevin King – Freedom Ticket 3.0
· Jordan Platten – LearnAds – Facebook Ads Pro 2023
· Miles – The FBA Roadmap + The Profit Vault
· Dan Vas – Ecom Freedom Shopify Blueprint 2023
· Alexander J.A Cortes - WiFi Money Machine
· Kody Knows - Native Mastery
· Bastiaan Slot - Six Figure Consulting
· Kaibax - Centurion agency
· Joe Robert - Print On Demand Accelerator
· Ryan Hogue - Ryan's Method Dropshipped POD
· Kevin Zhang - Ecommerce Millionaire Mastery
· Ryan Lee – 48 Hour Continuity
· [METHOD] ⚡️TikTok Algorithm Domination Skyrocket your engagement TODAY Updated 2023✨
· Troy Ericson – Email List Management Certification
· Larry Goins – Filthy Riches Home Study Course
· Ry Schwartz – Automated Intimacy
· Patrick Bet-David – All Access Bundle
· Andrea Unger – Master the Code & Go LIVE
· Jon Benson – 10 Minute Sales Letter
· Alen Sultanic – Automatic Clients & Bonuses
· Taylor Welch – Cashflow for Consultants
· Akeem Reed – Slingshot Rental Blueprint
· The Futur Greg Gunn – Illustration for Designers
· Trading180 – Supply And Demand Zone Trading Course
· Jim McKelvey (Foundr) – How To Build An Unbeatable Business
· Master of AI Copy – Copy School by Copyhackers
· Copyhackers – Copy School 2023
· Matei – Gann Master Forex Course
· YOYAO Hsueh – Topical Maps Unlocked
· Tyler McMurray – Facts Verse Youtube Automation Course
· Ashton Shanks – 7 Day Copywriting Challenge Featuring ChatGPT
· Rene Lacad – Rockstar Marketing Blueprint
· Top Trade Tools – Hedge Fund Trender
· Brandi Mowles – Conversion For Clients
· Glen Allsopp – SEO Blueprint 2 (DETAILED)
· Trading Busters – Prop Trading Formula Course
· Sam Woods – The AI Copywriting Workshop (Complete Edition)
· Brian Anderson – Recovery Profit System
· LOW COMPETITION KEYWORDS IN MINUTES ⚡ 70+ REVIEWS ✅ BONUS PDF WORTH $200+
· Devon Brown – Easiest System Ever
· Duston McGroarty – St. Patrick’s Day 2023 Live Event
· Dan Wardrope – Click & Deploy Sales Android
· Lost Boys Academy – How To Make Life Changing Money With OnlyFans!
· WealthFRX Trading Mastery Course 2.0
· TOM & HARRY – Digital Culture Academy
· 100+ Cold Email Templates
· [METHOD] ✅ Make Real Cash with Auto Blogging ⛔Get $1199 Worth of Resources ❌ CUSTOMIZED SECRET PROCESS⚡DONE FOR YOU SITE ⭐ Unlimited Niche Opportunity & So on
· Tobias Dahlberg – Brand Mastery
· Raul Gonzalez – Day Trading Institution 2.0
· Rasmus & Christian Mikkelsen –Impact Academy 2023
· [METHOD] ☢️ The Quick eBay Money Loophole Guide ☢️
· Apteros Trading – March 2023 Intensive
· Rob Lennon – Zero to 10k Twitter Accelerator
· Rob Lennon – Next-Level Prompt Engineering with AI
· Rasmus & Christian Mikkelsen – NEW Audiobook Income Academy Download
· Grow and Convert – Customers From Content
· Charles Miller – The Writersonal Branding Playbook
· Kaye Putnam – Convert with a Quiz
· Forex Mentor – London Close Trade 2.0
· Chase Reiner – Fortune Bots Update 1
· Andrew Ethan Zeng – Social Marketing Mastery
· [Method] Upload FULL, 100% Unedited Copyrighted Videos on Youtube! Content ID DESTROYER!
· Digital Daily – Top 150 ChatGPT Prompts to Make your Life Easy
· Patek Fynnip – Psychology Course
· Thomas Frank – Creator’s Companion (Ultimate Brain Edition)
· [METHOD] ⚡ See the MAGIC of Bulk Posting ✨ Untapped Method ✅ [ BONUS ChatGpt and Affiliate list Pdf]✅
· ⭕️ YouTube Content Machine – Unlimited FREE traffic for CPA – Fully Automated Method ⭕️
· Jakob Greenfeld – Scraping The Web For Fun and Profit
· Adrian Twarog – OpenAI Template Starter Kit for ChatGPT / GPT3
· The Secret Merchants List of Over 2000+ Dropshippers and Amazon FBA Suppliers Based in The US
· Top Trade Tools – Top Swing Trader Pro
· Charlie Houpert – Charisma University 2023
· ▶️ [METHOD + GUIDE] ✅ Make Money ✅ with Kindle Books ⚠️ Even if You Can’t Write ⚠️ [STEP-BY-STEP] ⚡ NO INVESTMENT REQUIRED! ⚡
· Charlie Morgan – Easy Grow
· Nina Clapperton – Jasper AI Course for Bloggers
· Travis Stephenson – Simple Profit System
· Manny Khoshbin – Real Estate Starter Program
· Tanner Henkel & Jerrod Harlan – 7-Figure Email Machine
· [METHOD] Stop Wasting Money on AI Writers Train And Fine-Tune Your Own AI For Free With No Code ⚡⚡⚡Real Method & Practice Examples ⚡⚡
· Creator Hooks – YouTube Title Mastery
· Thomas Frank – Creator’s Companion (Ultimate Brain Edition)
· Sean Dollwet – Royalty Hero
· Jason Bell – Birthday Marketing Formula
· NXT Level FX – Investors Domain
· [METHOD] ⏩ My ETSY $40K~ Passive Income 2023 + HOT Products (Earning Proof) ⏪ Make Money No Marketing Easy $40K~ Guide FOR NOOBS ✅
· Rob Jones & Gerry Cramer – Profit Singularity Ultra Edition 2022 (AI & ChatGPT)
· Cody Wittick & Taylor Lagace – The Influencer Marketing Blueprint
· ⚡️➡️$390/Week BLUEPRINT+PROOF✅Scalable Method❤️Amazon to eBay Dropship✅
· Kody Ashmore – Simpler Trading – Drama Free Day Trades ELITE
· Youri van Hofwegen – YouTube Search Automation
· Montell Gordon – Agency Transmutation
· Csaba Borzasi – Breakthrough Conversions Academy
· Tim Denning – Twitter Badassery
· Geoff Cudd – AI Writing Course for Bloggers & Digital Marketers
· RED CPA FORMULA – UNTAPPED UNDERGROUND CPA SYSTEM
· BowtiedCocoon – Zero to $100k: Landing Any Tech Sales Role
· Holly Starks – Make LINK BUILDING Great Again!
· Mike Warren – Deeds4Cash
· BITCOIN BRITS – The Crypto Course
· Max Gilles – ⚡️☄️ UHQ Leak ❤️CPA JACKER – Epic CPA Blueprint✅⚡️
· Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton – 123 Profit Update 9
· Christina Galbato – The Influencer Bootcamp
· John Thornhill – Ambassador Program
· [Sales] 999+ Ultimate ChatGPT Prompts To Copy & Paste (250+ tasks)
· Pollinate Trading – Curvy Trading System
· Content Mavericks – The Greatest Hits Content System
· Andriy Boychuk – Flowium – Klaviyo Mastery 2.0
· Dagobert Renouf – How To Dominate Twitter (Advanced Growth Bundle)
· Darius Lukas – ⭐ The Marketer’s Bible to ChatGPT ✅ 1000+ ChatGPT Prompts to Copy, Paste & Scale
· Billy Gene – 5 Day A.I. Crash Course for Marketers
· Alex Cattoni – Posse Eye Brand Voice Challenge Program
· Casey Zander – YouTube Fame Game Blueprint
· Harlan Kilstein – Midjourney Mastery
· Shawna Newman – YouTube for Niche Sites
· [Marketing] 1099+ Ultimate ChatGPT Marketing Prompts To Copy & Paste (200+ tasks)
· Karen Foo – Star Traders Forex Intermediate Course
· TheMacLyf – Hive Mind & Masterclass (Onlyfans Course)
· Brittany Lewis – Top Seller Secret
· Dan Henry – Facebook Ads for Entrepreneur
· Russ Horn – Ultra Blue Forex
· Scott Phillips – Crypto Salary System
· Roland Frasier – AI Powered Expert Apprentice + Update 1
· Roger & Barry – Give Academy 1k/Day Platinum Mastermind [COMPLETE with LATEST UPDATE]
· Bretty Curry (Smart Marketer) – Smart Amazon Ecommerce
· Steven Dux – Traders Edge 2023
· Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton – 123 Profit
· Allie Bjerk – Tiny Offer Lab
· Dicke Bush – Generate 10x More Content Using AI
· Mateusz Rutkowski – New Money Blueprint
· Smart Raja Concepts (SRC) – Forex 101
· Chase Reiner – Short Form Riches Bootcamp 2023 – AI ChatGPT Bot Update 3
· Chase Reiner – AI Profits
· Travis Sago – Cold Outreach & Prospecting AMA Offer (Best Value with All Bonuses)
· Live Traders – Professional Trading Strategies
· Allan Dib – The 1-Page Marketing Plan Course
· Dan Koe – Digital Economics Masters Degree
· The Trading Guide – The Gold Box Strategy
· The Complete XAUUSD GOLD Forex Scalping System On Real Trading Account
if ANYONE is interested send me a message on Fiverr
2023.06.02 10:00 bouncycastle26 My talent agency never sent me my paycheck from a SAG commercial and "surrendered"
2023.06.02 09:55 ProposalEcstatic3944 Dog needs rescue today 6/2/23 Georgia
GA- courtesy post…🔥TO BE KILLED 6-2-23🔥HELP ME🔥BEAR DIES IN THE MORNING 🔥AT POLK COUNTY AC IN GEORGIA. 🔥This younger Shepherd boy had an adopter that paid the deposit but they never showed up for him. Because the shelter is full and people keep dumping their dogs off this boy is going to be euthanized in the morning unless if a rescue or adopter steps up for him tonight. Please pledge and please share with every single rescue that you know that might be able to help.submitted by ProposalEcstatic3944 to rescuedogs [link] [comments]
Please contact Shannon Hicks, Harley Butt & https://www.facebook.com/debra.donvito ASAP if you can help.
Best to contact all 3 of us in case if one of us is busy. This is extremely extremely urgent.
Original Facebook post
2023.06.02 09:49 moixcom44 Join me in the quest of big time win for the sportbetting, then calling it quits.
|submitted by moixcom44 to sportsbetting [link] [comments]|
2023.06.02 09:48 Early-Ladder-9793 BoA cash rewards cards are utimate solution for CB at this point
2023.06.02 09:44 Micateam 5 Year Statistical Review
Dear Commanders,submitted by Micateam to girlsfrontline [link] [comments]
Drumroll please...the statistical review of the past five years has arrived! Share with us the ones that left you completely amazed!
2023.06.02 09:43 a1cashloan Quick Loans Online: A Comprehensive Guide
|submitted by a1cashloan to u/a1cashloan [link] [comments]|
2023.06.02 09:40 AutoModerator [Get] Mike Warren – Deeds4Cash Download
Get Course here : https://courseplace.co/download/get-mike-warren-deeds4cash-download/submitted by AutoModerator to courseplace [link] [comments]
Make $3,000 – $10,000 per Deal. Paid By The Bank!
Here’s What Comes With Your Amazing Membership Package
2023.06.02 09:37 kftgr2 Weekly streak bonus not awarding?
I was on a 9 week streak prior to finishing the app launcher task. After I clicked the task, I expected it to show 10 weeks, but it hasn't updated. I checked my points and it only went up by 50 points.submitted by kftgr2 to MicrosoftRewards [link] [comments]
Did the rewards app mess up? Has this happened to any one else?
2023.06.02 09:30 TidyCompetition Mode Banking - Get a Free £10 Bitcoin bonus when you buy £100 of Bitcoin (UK users)
2023.06.02 09:22 Ok_Process_2921 Told boss I’d like to start a side hustle to make extra money and it didn’t go well. What should I do?