Breaking bad season 6 episode 7
Franch: the condiment of the universe
2012.07.24 05:48 grnmon Franch: the condiment of the universe
the subreddit for all the pictures and variations of Franch, a condiment created in a german laboratory to make any food item more superior.
2017.06.16 12:53 specification El Chapo: Netflix Original Series
El Chapo Netflix television
2014.06.05 17:48 ani625 Power - TV show
A place for anything and everything related to The Power universe (Power Book 1, 2, 3 and 4), a Starz TV series.
2023.03.22 13:15 littlegem1511 ask me any!!! :3
2023.03.22 13:13 DUYFK3N [H] Callisto Protocol & Dead Island 2, A Hat in Time, F1 2019 Anni., Yakuza Kiwami + lots under $5 including FREE games [W] Games/Offers
submitted by DUYFK3N
to indiegameswap [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 13:12 MA-121Hunter AITA for telling my kid to sober up or to leave?
My kid has a substance abuse problem. I knew this was gonna be an issue in our home when he started doing it more and more often. Mom at first thought it was ok and that everyone does it. Hell, even I smoked weed when I was a teenager but I was never this bad with it.
Since my kid turned 18 all he does is get high or drunk over his cousin's house. He can somewhat function normally when tore up. He can act straight but he leaves stoves on, makes messes, doesn't help with a lot around here, and always has an attitude problem. He wakes up. Gets high. Before work. Gets high. Comes home. Gets high. Before bed. Gets high. I wish I could say this was a once in a while thing but it's everyday. I can't remember a day where he was actually sober since he turned 18.
But what happened tonight caused me to shoot my mouth off. He came home on his lunch break and I was on my computer doing some research on monitors when I started to smell weed. I thought only my daughters were home but I came out and they said that he was here and just left. I told mom immediately he came home, got stoned, and left. Noting: He's on our car insurance policy too. I told my wife I was done.
He came home at 6 this morning. Heard him going out which means he's smoking. I go out there and tell him the party is over and that he can sober up or leave. Wanted to throw up smoking cigarettes in my face and told him I wasn't going to put up with back talk from him any more. I am done. He's the only one in this house that gets fucked up. I have two other little girls that know his behavior too.
So now he's packing his stuff and I'm being treated like the bad guy. Daughters are pissed. Mom is crying not talking to me.
submitted by MA-121Hunter
to AmItheAsshole [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 13:07 Alan_Bun Question regarding Historia and Eren
I’m rewatching the series again I knew that Eren saw all his father’s memories and memories of his own future when he touched Historia’s hand later on in season 3.
I’m just at season 3 episode 6 now where Rod and Historia touch Eren on the back and he sees the memories of his dad eating Frida and turning Eren for the first time.
My question is, why didn’t Eren see everything when Historia and Rod touched Eren in this episode? Why did all the future memories only come to Eren when Historia touched him later on?
Also, as an extra question, when Eren touched Dina at the end of season 2, he was able to control the titans, however he had control over them not just for the length of time he was touching her, he had some control over them afterwards as well when he sent the titans towards Reiner. Again, I thought he could only control the titans as long as he was touching someone with royal blood, otherwise he would have been able to control the titans as soon as he touched Dina for the rest of the series. Does this ability linger for a small period of time after touching them?
submitted by Alan_Bun
to ShingekiNoKyojin [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 13:01 USSBurritoTruck Canon Connections: PIC 3x05 - Imposters
- This episode was co-written by Chris Derrick, whose likeness was used as the file photo for the Romulan dissident, Lurak T’Luco, and the severed head prop for that same character in “Disengage”.
- He also co-wrote the season two episode, “Hide and Seek”.
- Mixed in among the bridge sounds at the very beginning of the episode we hear some distinctive TOS beeps and boops.
- We learn this opening scene is Not David Marcus’ dream sequence of some sort after he opens fire on the USS Titan A’s bridge crew. Still, in his dream, before NDM kills Esmar, they say, ”I know what you really are.” Esmar is a Haliian, introduced in the TNG episode “Aquiel”, and as such likely mildly telepathic.
- Later in the real world, Esmar gives NDM a brief look from down a corridor that could be construed as them being aware of the fact that something is off with him, or just a passing glance.
- Riker’s acting captain’s log records the stardate as 78186.03.
- We don’t get a view close enough to actually make out what the objects are floating around the exterior of the Titan A tending to the repairs, but in DIS we were introduced to the 23rd century DOT-7 drones and the 32nd century DOT-23s. Potentially we’re looking at a 25th century equivalent.
- Riker claims that so far as he’s aware Changelings can mimic individuals on sight, but ”not their internal physiology.” In “The Adversary” Odo stated that when he mimics a rock he would register as such on scanners and speculates that Changelings more skilled than himself could do the same humanoids. Doctor Bashir confirms that the Changeling who was masquerading as a human ambassador was scanned and registered as human.
- Seven says that protocol since the Dominion war is “Every crew member passes through an internal imaging chamber.” Though not quite the same thing, when the Protogies arrived on relay outpost CR-721 in “Asylum” the first thing they had to do was go through a biometric scanner.
- The protocol was put into place to verify the crewperson isn’t a shapeshifter attempting to sneak aboard. Of course, we’ve seen Changelings mimic everything from glassware, to a spacefaring being, to fire; hopefully Starfleet has accounted for that as well.
- On M’Talas Prime, we see a hologram of Raffi wearing a mobile emitter. It appears identical to the one the Confederation La Sirena used to create the Emergency Elnor Hologram in season two’s “Hide and Seek”.
- The original mobile emitter came from the 29th century timeship, the Aeon, Krinn is able to recognize the one Raffi is wearing for what it is.
- The USS Intrepid NCC-79520 arrives to the Titan A’s location. This is merely the latest ship to bear the name.
- The Intrepid - United Earth ship first seen in “The Expanse”
- The USS Intrepid NCC-1631 - Constitution-class ship with an all Vulcan crew destroyed in “The Immunity Syndrome”
- The USS Intrepid NCC-38907 - The ship Sergey Rozhenko served on, and first on the scene after the Romulan attack on Khitomer according to “Sins of the Father”; the Excelsior-class ship Sergey mentioned in “Family” according to internal information
- The USS Intrepid NCC-74600 - Intrepid-class? At least according to non-canon material. Chakotay claimed to serve aboard it as part of his cover story while trying to figure out why Starfleet Headquarters was recreated in the Delta Quadrant in “In the Flesh”; also mentioned on a screen as part of a battle group in “Star Trek Nemesis”
- According to production designer Dave Blass, the Intrepid is a Duderstad-class ship, designed by Doug Drexlar and Bill Krause. It’s named for Drexlar’s late wife, Dorothy Duder, who was a food stylist on ENT.
- Captain Shaw lists off several events he thinks will be considered negatively in Starfleet’s accounting Picard and Riker’s guilt:
- ”That time someone hot dropped the saucer section of the Enterprise D on a planet.” - The USS Enterprise D’s saucer made emergency landing on the inhabited planet Veridian in “Star Trek Generations”.
- ”That time someone threw the prime directive out the window so they could snog a villager on Ba’ku.” - In “Star Trek Insurrection” Picard did get romantic with a member of the Ba’ku, but only after learning they weren’t actually a pre-warp species, and working to prevent a rogue admiral from forcibly relocating them to steal their resources.
- “Or the time you boys nearly wiped out all of humanity by creating a time paradox in the Devron system.” Actually, because of the nature of the time paradox in “All Good Things…”, those events did not happen, and Picard is the only one with any memory of it.
- It’s Ro Laren! From Star Trek! Commander Ro is played by Michelle Forbes.
- When last we saw her in “Preemptive Strike” Ro Laren defected from Starfleet to join the Maquis’ struggle against the Cardassians after the Federation abandoned its own citizens because it was more convenient to do so than continue to skirmish with the Cardassian Union.
- Michelle Forbes has previously turned down opportunities to reprise the role, both for DS9 and VOY.
- Seven gives NDM a Starfleet uniform so he’ll go unnoticed by the security officers transferred over from the Intrepid. In “Chrysalis” the augments, Jack, Lauren, and Patrick snuck on to Deep Space Nine wearing Starfleet uniforms, and In “People of Earth” Burnham had Booker wear a Starfleet uniform for similar reasons to those Seven gives NDM.
- Personally I did not expect NDM to get away with saying, ”That’s a stupid question,” to Ro.
- ”That was 30 years ago. The Maquis are no longer an enemy.” Riker is technically correct as all but a few dozen Maquis were wiped out by the Dominion after the Cardassian Union became a member in “By Inferno’s Light”.
- ”You trusted her when no one else would.” Riker is referring to the events of “Ensign Ro” where Picard initially did not want her aboard the Enterprise D until she proved herself to be a valuable officer despite her reputation.
- ”Your Bajoran earring…you’re not wearing it.” In “Ensign Ro”, Ro‘s condition for joining the crew of the Enterprise D was that she be allowed to wear her earring, despite it not being strictly within the Starfleet uniform code.
- On Bajor they just call it an earring.
- The brief glance we get of Ro’s boot knife it appears to be similar to the knife a Bajoran used to murder a Cardassian file clerk in “Duet”.
- Krinn wears an especially large IDIC on a chain, so you can understand the infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
- The tattoo under Krinn’s eye is Vulcan script.
- Krinn’s phaser appears to be based on, if not identical to, the Ferengi phaser Quark had in “The Magnificent Ferengi” and “The Siege of AR-558”.
- Bajoran springwine was first mentioned in “Return to Grace”.
- On Bajor they just call it springwine.
- Picard deactivates the safeties on the 10 Forward program. We’ve seen since the beginning of this season an display during the closing credits reading ”10_Forward // Bar_LA” with the safeties disabled.
- ”Guinan’s.” Picard points a holographic phaser from under the holographic bar at Ro. In “Night Terrors” Guinan pulled a rifle from Magus III out from under the bar and fired at the ceiling of Ten Forward aboard the Enterprise D.
- ”Unless I am mistaken, you are Vulcan. Hence Sneed, a Ferengi, is not your brother.” In “The Bonding” Worf inducted a human, Jeremy Aster, into his family ”for all time” and said they were brothers. Jeremy Aster was never mentioned again.
- ”There can be no utopia without crime. Ergo an organized criminal enterprise is logical.” In “Prime Factors” Captain Janeway observed, “You can use logic to justify almost anything.”
- The knives Raffi and Worf are given for their fight to the death are the same as one Shinzon had gave Picard with a sample of his blood in “Star Trek Nemesis” and used by the Tal Shiar assassins in “Remembrance”.
- Picard suggests taking Ro’s concerns to Admiral Janeway. Ensign Janeway was a junior science division officer aboard the Enterprise D whom counselor Troi was very mean to in “Man of the People”. Apparently she took Troi’s advice to shape up to heart.
- Daystrom Station appears to be kitbashed from Jupiter Station, the Midas Array, and cargo containers, first seen in “Life Line”, “Pathfinder”, and “Fortunate Son” respectively.
- *”Daystrom Station is guarded by a highly sophisticated A.I. system. But it has flaws that are most…illogical.” Badgey was uploaded to Rutherford’s cranial implant, which was seen salvaged from the void of space in “The Stars at Night”.
- Ro crashes her shuttle into the Intrepid’s port nacelle. Other bullshit deaths in Trek include:
- Jadzia Dax - “Tears of the Prophets”
- Trip - “These Are the Voyages…”
- Data - “Star Trek Nemesis”
- Hugh - “Nepenthe”
- The Titan A’s tactical console shows the Intrepid raising shields using a graphic of dots populating around the ship, similar to what we saw in “Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan” when the USS Reliant raises shields.
- NDM’s fight against the four changelings echoes Dahj Asha’s activation against the Tal Shiar Assassins when she was attacked in her apartment in “Remembrance”.
- ”Old-school Bajoran spycraft.” Ro’s earring turns out to be a datachip holding all of her investigation in to the Changelings infiltrating Starfleet.
- On Bajor they just call it spycraft.
submitted by USSBurritoTruck
to startrek [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 13:00 RaysBot Game Chat: 3/22 Phillies (0-0) @ Rays (0-0) 1:05 PM
Phillies (0-0) @ Rays (0-0) First Pitch
: 1:05 PM at Tropicana Field
Line Score - Scheduled
| ||1 ||2 ||3 ||4 ||5 ||6 ||7 ||8 ||9 ||R ||H ||E ||LOB |
|PHI || || || || || || || || || ||0 ||0 ||0 ||- |
|TB || || || || || || || || || ||0 ||0 ||0 ||- |
Box Score Posted at 8:00 AM. Updates start at game time.
Remember to sort by new
to keep up!
submitted by RaysBot
to tampabayrays [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:56 MrBuckBuck (Not really) Fun facts & stats from the Wizards' 112-122 loss to the Orlando Magic
A song for the current mood - In the Shadows!
- The Wizards are now on a 32-40. It was the Wizards' 40th loss of the season
- It was the Wizards' 72nd game of the season, with 10 games remaining for the regular season: Nuggets (tonight, at home), Spurs (home), Raptors (road), Celtics (home), Magic (home), Knicks (road), Bucks (home), Hawks (road), Heat (home) & Rockets (home).
- The Wizards went to 12th place, 2.5 games behind the Bulls (34-37 record) in the 10th place (same record as the Pacers, but Conference Record is worse), 2.5 games are also the same amount of games the Wizards are ahead of the Magic at the 13th place.
- The Wizards are currently 16-18 at home games & 16-22 at road games.
- The Wizards are now 16-19 in the year 2023 (16W & 19L) - from 16-21 to 32-40.
- The Wizards are now 4-10 since the All-Star break.
- The Wizards are now 3-5 without Kyle Kuzma.
- The Wizards are now 12-14 since the trade with Rui Hachimura (12 W & 14 L). Before the trade, the Wizards were 17-13 (17 W & 13 L) with him (in games he played), and 3-13 (3 W & 13 L) in games he wasn't playing. Overall, the Wizards were a 20-26 record before this trade.
- The Wizards had their 3rd consecutive loss, having 3 losses, 1 win & then 3 losses again, after tonight
- The Wizards lost 6 out of their last 8 games, including 8 out of their last 10 games.
- The Magic finally won the Wizards after 7 straight losses, it's their first win since December 27th, 2020 - 113-120 to the Magic.
- The historical head-to-head matchup during the regular season - Washington Wizards vs. the Orlando Magic: 60-74 to the Orlando Magic
- The Wizards are now, including tonight,16-8 (16 W & 8 L) when Beal takes between 9 to 17 FGA in a single game (including 17 & 9) - making anywhere between 13 to 29 points. He had 15 FGA & 16 points tonight. The "funny" thing is that in all the other scenarios (Including when he too twice 7 or fewer FGA because he got injured), the Wizards are still now 6-18 (6W & 18 L) - making 8 points or fewer, or 20 points or more (he had two 20 points game, once 21 points, once 22 points, once 24 points, the rest that isn't 8 or less, or are 25 points or more).
- The Wizards are 4-24 when an opponent scores 117 points or more against them this season.
- The Wizards are also 7-26 in games they score 112 points or less (0-3 when scoring exactly 112 points)
- The Wizards are shooting 36.1% from 3PT or less in their last 6 games, after shooting 10/32 from 3PT (31.3%) tonight), shooting twice in the lower 20% from 3PT as well.
- The Magic scored above 40% (12/27 3PT 44.4%) after 5 straight games shooting 34.5% or lower (twice below 30%).
- The Wizards are now 5-8 in games Kristaps Porzingis scores 30+ points.
- The Wizards tied their 3rd worst rebounding night with 33 rebounds.
- The Magic had their season's 2nd best FT%, with 24/25 (96.0%), as Markelle Fultz ruined the 100% when he missed the Magic's 24th FT attempt (the Magic were 23/23 FT (100%) at that point - a season-high, as the Magic were 20/2 FT vs. OKC on November 1st,2022 - 108-116 L).
- The Magic were 23/23 from FT until Markelle Fultz missed mentioned earlier, so it's likely to assume it's also a season-high for the Magic in terms of straight made free throws this season (I've other games who had 23+ FTA, didn't find, but I want to check again).
- It's the first time this season the Magic scored exactly 122 points tonight, and they are 9-5 in games they score 122 points or more.
- The Magic were insane in the 4th quarter - -12/16 FG (75.0%), 2/2 3PT (100%), 9/10 FT (90.0%), 12 rebounds (1 Off. Reb), 8 assists, a steal & 4 turnovers - 35 points. The Wizards, on the other hand, went 9/20 FG (45.0%), 3/11 3PT (27.3%), 3/5 FT (60.0%) - both misses by Beal, 3 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal & 4 turnovers - 24 points.
- Every player on the Wizards tonight who played scored & also made a field goal attempt. Anthony Gill had his 2 points in 34 seconds.
- The Magic dominated the paint with 52 points in the paint vs. 46 points in the paint by the Wizards, the Wizards had 9 2nd chance points vs. just 2 2nd chance points by the Magic, and the Wizards had 17 fastbreak points vs. 16 fastbreak points by the Magic.
- Kyle Kuzma missed his 8th game of the season, including 7 out of his last 20 games.
- Bradley Beal had 20 points tonight & now he is 163 points from breaking Elvin Hayes' franchise record in points (regular-season), with 15,391, as Hayes has 15,551 points.
- Bradley Beal got fouled out for the first time this season (6 personal fouls), and for the first time since January 5th, 2022 - 111-114 L to the Rockets.
- Bradley Beal had his 2nd worst FG% game of the season - 4/15 FG (26.7%) - his FG% season-worst is 4/16 FG (25%) vs. the Boston Celtics, on October 30th, 2022 - 94-112 L.
- Bradley Beal scored 13+ points in his last 25 games.
- Bradley Beal had his season 3rd best in terms of walking to the free throw line, as went there 10 times tonight (made 8).
- Bradley Beal went back to his old haircut.
- Kristaps Porzingis had his 13th 30+ points game of the season - a career-high (he had 11 like these in the 2017-18 season & 10 games like it in the 2019-20 season), as well as his 4th game of the season scoring exactly 30 points.
- Kristaps Porzingis had his 5th straight game with 2 blocks or more (2, 2, 4, 2 & 2 blocks tonight).
- Kristaps Porzingis scored his 1,399 points of the season - keeps on shattering his total points in a single season (which was 1,196 points in his sophomore year, in 66 GP). If he maintains this, he will also break his PPG record of 22.7 (48 GP), which currently stands at 22.9 PPG.
- Kristaps Porzingis was the only player among the starting lineup who had a positive +/-, with +6 (though he had some questionable shots at the end).
- Kristaps Porzingis played the 3rd most minutes in a single game he had this season - 38:15 minutes.
- Paolo Banchero scored 12+ points in his last 10 games.
- Paolo Banchero had a career & season 2nd best of 8 assists, 5 games after he had a career & season high of 9 assists in the 126-114 W over the Heat.
- It's the 3rd straight game Franz Wanger scored 20+ points (20 points tonight), after scoring 11 to 17 points in the previous 3 games.
- Gary Harris tied his season-high of 22 points he had on January 25th, 2023 - 126-120 W over the Pacers
- Gary Harris tied his season-high of 6 3-pointers (6/9 3PT tonight 66.7%). He had 6 3-pointers (6/6) in the 126-120 W over the Pacers on January 25th, 2023.
- Gary Harris is 9/13 (69.2%) vs. the Wizards this season (he didn't play in one game), coming off 3/4 from 3PT (75%) in the 118-138 L to the Wizards.
- Corey Kispert had a season-high of 3 offensive rebounds, tying his career-high in offensive rebounds in a single game as well.
- Corey Kispert scored 10+ points in 9 out of his last 11 games, despite 9 points he had tonight - a career-high as well - he never scored 10+ points in 9 out of his last 11 games (including last season, I checked) - congratulations to Krispy!
- Corey Kispert tied his season 2nd best of 3 assists (season best is 4 assists), for the 4th time this season. All in all, Corey Kispert had 5 times this season 3 assists.
- Deni Avdija had his 9th double-double of the season (8 double-doubles are points & rebounds, and once points & assists (was 1 reb shy from a triple-double).
- Deni Avdija had his 12th 10+ rebounds game of the season.
- Deni Avdija had 10+ rebounds for the 2nd game straight (11 rebounds last game).
- Deni Avdija made three 3-pointers tonight, for the 3rd time this season, and for the first time since February 8th, 2023 - 118-104 W over the Hornets.
- Deni Avdija had 2+ assists in his last 10 games.
- Deni Avdija had his 10th 15+ points game of the season, as well as his 29th game with 10+ points this season.
- It was only the 10th game this season Delon Wright didn't have a single steal (out of 43 GP), and the 4th straight game without a single steal.
- Delon Wright hasn't scored more than 4 points in each of his last 5 games (2 points tonight - 2,0,4, 4 & 2 tonight).
- Johnny Davis played for 5 straight games - a career-high.
- Johnny Davis played only 4:01 minutes in the 5th straight game he was playing (18th game overall this season), the least amount of minutes he got since February 14th, 2023 - 126-101 W over the Trail Blazers. In the previous 4 games (chronological order): 7:27 minutes, 18:32 minutes, 18:51 minutes & 12:52 minutes (last game vs. the Kings).
- Bradley Beal had his 48th game this season scoring 12+ points. Either way, in two games he scored below 10 points this season due to an injury during the game.
- Out of 64 GP this season by Kispert, he was 0% from 3PT only 6 times, & 14 times between 0% to 20% - including tonight's 1/5 3PT (20%), 8 times shooting 33% from 3PT out of 17 games shooting between 20%+ to 40%Overall, he has 35 games shooting 40% or higher this season.
- Monte Morris scored 10+ points in 4 out of his last 5 games.
- Monte Morris had 8 assists tonight, for the 2nd time in his last 6 games.
- Daniel Gafford scored 12 points tonight after 4 straight games scoring fewer than 7 points. In fact, he scored 10+ points only in 2 out of his last 10 games.
- Johnny Davis was 0/1 from 3PT tonight, which means he is 1/9 from 3PT this season.
- Johnny Davis scored in each of his last 4 games.
- It's the 10th straight game of Deni Avdija without a single block.
- Deni Avdija had only one block in his last 17 games. The last block was on March 2nd, 2023 - 119-108 W over the Raptors.
- Kendrick Nunn hasn't scored in double figures since February 14th, 2023 (126-101 W over the Trail Blazers) - playing in 11 out of the last 14 games, never scoring more than 8 points.
- Ex-Wizards, Moritz (Mo) Wagner scored 13+ points in 6 out of his last 8 games.
- Cole Anthony scored 14+ points (16 points tonight) in his last 6 games, including 6 out of his last 7.
- Kevon Harris played 15:50 minutes tonight & had 0 points, 0 field goal attempts, 0 free throw attempts, 2 rebounds (1 Off. Reb), a block & 2 personal fouls(plus/minus of minus 6).
- Kevon Harris had the 4th block of his career (and season), having 3 blocks in his last 8 games (1 block each time). Now he has more blocks this season than Gary Harris (3 blocks)
- Caleb Houstan was close: In 14:06 minutes, he ended up with 0 points on 0/1 FG (0/1 3PT), 0 free throw attempts, 1 rebound, 1 assist, and 3 personal fouls (plus/minus of +5).
- Markelle Fultz scored 12+ points in his last 9 games, including 16 out of the last 17.
- Cole Anthony tied his season-worst of 4 turnovers. It's the 3rd time this season he gets 4 turnovers, and the first time this year (both 4 turnovers games were in December).
Tonight's food is bland like the food you get in the army. Maybe it is because we're tanking, I don't know.
submitted by MrBuckBuck
to washingtonwizards [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:55 Born-Common-2883 Birdwatchers sulfur smell?
I started my first wash last night and decided to go with birdwatchers and I ended up making a 5 gallon wash, granted I probably should've started off smaller to test it out. I used about 7.5 lbs of sugar, 4.5 gallons of distilled water, 6.25 tbsp of bakers yeast, a 6oz can of tomato paste, and an 1/8 tsp of epsom salt. I started off with an SG of 1.071, ph of around 5, and temp about 72 f.
This morning I got up to check on it and noticed there was a fairly strong sulphur smell so I moved it to a room to ventilate so my apartment doesn't smell so bad. I'm wondering if I did something wrong, maybe not enough tomato paste?
submitted by Born-Common-2883
to firewater [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:54 Cautious_Alarm4520 The Other Way - Season 4 Episode 7 - Post Episode Discussion
submitted by Cautious_Alarm4520 to u/Cautious_Alarm4520 [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:54 buddireddit Funfact: Bluey hat ähnlich wie Breaking Bad oder Better Call Saul einen Platz in den bestbewertesten Episoden auf imdb
2023.03.22 12:52 JessiBannister Star Trek Picard Season 3 Episode 7 Release Date and Time, Countdown, When is it Coming Out? The Talks Today
submitted by JessiBannister to NewsWell [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:52 golddustwmnn This title is unimportant, my original posts title was “too short” just look at the meme lol
2023.03.22 12:52 MedicalUprising Star Trek Picard Season 3 Episode 7 Release Date and Time, Countdown, When is it Coming Out? The Talks Today
submitted by MedicalUprising to Lallunews505 [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:52 MedicalUprising Star Trek Picard Season 3 Episode 7 Release Date and Time, Countdown, When is it Coming Out? The Talks Today
submitted by MedicalUprising to u/MedicalUprising [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:48 TimRosa Stand Up
The game is not made for the 1 percent; it's made for everyone else. These changes to revive farming will only affect the lower, mid-tier and upper mid tier players.
I feel that the company and some elite players are mad everyone has a chance to complete challenging content now, since it takes away profit for the company, sense of superiority and importance for the elitists.
Eternity of Pain or its equivalent will come eventually, many other pieces of content similar to this will as well, but I think the timing of this change was carefully planned, so it could be experienced by a less majority of the player base.
I did all the content, I got the REAL throne breaker title pre-nerfs, did v6, did book 2 and the difference is book 2 was fun, you could use cool alternatives for nodes and challenges, of course the content is not made for the 1% of the player base, but I think it's asinine to believe that the game as a whole is easier because of this. (Thus justifying this revive farming overbalance)
For the entirety of the Act 6, we we're subjected to such a ridiculous jump in difficulty, that it got everyone used to see this as the norm.
This of course was a mistake, because I feel this happened because Kabam started to resent the fast explorations of their new content, by YT's or high level players, so they designed act 6 in a way they felt would give the content more longevity, which ended up backfiring because people didn't just want to do it. (I feel that once again, this is the reason for this revive farming change)
Abyss of Legends was released and IRONICALLY the most awkward thing happened, tons of whales beat it 100%, yet these same individuals refused to touch Act 6, because it required a lot of time, effort, energy, skill, planning and patience that they couldn't be bothered to even whiff a fart at.
Then finally, they tried to do the same for act 7 in its beta and people just gave the up and threw the towel, Seatin released his alliance leaving video and since then we've been in this damage control, time erase, time frozen loop where things got really derailed, they had to rush 2 progression titles and with all the bugs, lags errors and general shenanigans from Netmarble, they’ve been limping ever since, fiasco, after fiasco, after fiasco.
So they went with the safest, smartest play:
Cater to the minority, going back to their stance in act 6.
Look, I don't pain or judge spenders, whales, or anyone with the pecuniary fortitude to do so. However, let's be real:
Whales: Your money is already made by Netmarble, you will spend, will play the game, through complaints, angry rants they will always be in the game, because they are symbiotically infused with MCOC, they are already too deep, that stock is safe, made and guaranteed by Netmarble.
They realized, they need to keep the elite interested and invested, the more value to accomplishments in the game, the bigger sense of power they get, by nerfing revive farming, they are effectively increasing elitism and lording over players, while the middle class slowly fades away.
Is the game too easy that it warrants this change?
This game is as hard as you want it to be, but if we’re being objective, I believe the answer lies in your roster. New content is only easy if you have all the right counters, infinite revives will not ever change this, you need all the right champs, now if what you want is to be challenged regardless of skill and playing well, like Abyss of Legends, that’s different, that’s just hard for the sake of being hard, because being KO’d just because is not difficulty, not even a challenge really, it’s just artificially creating a wall for the sake of road blocking those who are not willing to pay the toll price. This of course is deemed “healthy” by the developers.
But diligently farming items: Bad.
Spending real money to accomplish the same: Good.
Both achieve the same, because the content is designed that way.
That is such a malicious and cancerous game design, paths that only 1 or 2 champions can do, and then leave progress up to fate or just open enough crystals, spend enough, grind enough or just swipe your card enough till you get what you want. Cause now grinding has been demonized by Netmarble (which is a change that has been prevalent in all their games, along with their infamous predatory practices)
That type of content is just poison to the rest of the community.
MCOC has programmed us to think this is “challenging” content, when in reality is just flat out a parasitic game design, created to demoralize and humiliate players.
Game is in an extremely bad spot, whoever feels otherwise maybe needs to get with the times and realize this is a game for all of us, not for the elite, 1%, have it all crowd.
Play the game the way you want, don’t be manipulated by the company and disregard their attempts to do so, no deals, no money, no crystals, units for hard content, it’s time for a change. #standup
submitted by TimRosa
to ContestOfChampions [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:48 JettTaylorsVersion Day 20 - most upvoted comment wins
2023.03.22 12:47 Internal-Bus-5021 Friends turns into something
Need opinion about it. Same sex.
So I have a girlfriend going 6 yrs na kami this yr. Sobrang depressed and stress namin both to the point na nasuko na kami sa life. Naging confused na din kami sa feelings namin para sa isa’t isa.
So naging Ldr kami. introvert kasi siya so hindi siya talaga yung tipo ng tao na nakikipagusap, bigla nalang one day nag reddit siya tapos may nakilala “ friend “. Yung post niya is looking for a friend. nung nag usap na sila ni gf hindi niya sinabi na may jowa siya tapos nung na kwento niya nako pakilala niya is “ ex “. hanggang sa pajokejoke na landi na si ate girl.
after that qnapansin ko hindi na siya nakikipag chat or call sakin kasi meron na pala nakakausap. so since nag hhinala nako tapos ayun nga di na rin nag uusap nag decide ako makipag break tinggap niya ilang days di nag usap. habang ako ganon nag ooverthink nassaktan siya ayon masaya may ka 24/7 nachika/landi. Ppuntahan ko siya pero since ganon ngyyari parang nag dalawang isip nako kaso wala marupok gusto siya makasama ayon pumunta parin ako pag dating ko after a day nag open ako sa kanya about sa hinala ko umamin naman siya. After weeks na attached na sila sa isat isa have feelings for each other? then Since pumunta ako hindi na muna kinausap si ate girl at dahil donHindi siya mapakali kasi gusto niya kausap yon. Dumating sa point na alamkona lahat nakikita ko na nag cchat sila naka call pa. sakit sa puso HAHAHA tapos since nasstress na siya kasi pinagttalunan na namin parang need na niya mag decide pumili so kinausap niya si ate girl sinabi na ayon nga kasama ako tapos we are trying to fix our relationship after non di na sila nagusap. i tweeted something rude about the girl so chinat ako kasi she felt judged daw so nag usap kami okay namansinqbi na binlock na niya gf ko di na sila maguusap. next day nag usap na naman sila. on off sila sa pag usap Than bumalik na kami sa manila. After days nag usap na naman parang other closure na naman and ate girl asking if “ meet or call “ ( never pa sila nag meet ) pero yeah sabi ko sa gf ko sige mag usap sila last na and it ended naman. Kaso yung gf ko hindi mapakali palagi parin niya naiisip nag ccheck ng stories. parang nag uupdate sa isat isa through stories. Nag post si girl sa reddit about them and my gf saw it so gf ko marupok ayon nag post din. cut the story here pero madami pa. Ilang chance na nabigay and still ..
Now my gf is asking me if baka pwede naman sila maging friends lang. Na baka makahelp yon para makalimutan si girl. Para sakin lalo lang lalalim feelings so i need someone else’s pov.
I forgot to say that we are not actually just a “ jowa “ kasi nag proposed siya dati after a year and both fam namin alam yon.
submitted by Internal-Bus-5021
to OffMyChestPH [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:43 Yonderdead Something Something Erling Haaland
2023.03.22 12:37 radiakmjs Ranking houses
To me the main purpose of a house is Mannequins & Weapon racks to display trophy armor & weapons, so more of those = better. But there are also other important factors like location, ease of access, Enchating/Potions/Smithing set ups, and aesthetically how it looks.
- Myrwatch - Easiest house to obtain and a super awesome gallery room with plenty of space for a bunch of specific trophies (only 1, Keening's doesn't work) as well as ones of your chosing. Access to all crafting tables, including a staff enchanter, some fertile earth & special forge. First floor is cozy, all around very clean aesthetic. Biggest con is it's too close to a Dragon lair, having to deal with it everytime it respawns sucks (and unfortunately many CC houses have this problem) The Chaurus outside also occasionally respawns, and two zones is not ideal.
- Shadowfoot Sanctum - Being in a sewer & having to either wade through the Ratway or jump in the Riften harbor kinda stinks, and the house area of it is very dense & cramped. However it has an awesome armory with a ton of mannequins, weapon racks & shield plaques. It also has some custom plaques, racks & shelves for Thieves Guild trophies, makes it a must have if you dip into that questline. Though the one for Chillrend is broken (sounds bad but most cc houses have something like this wrong with them, & this is minor in comparison)
- Bloodchill Manor - Fun little quest to unlock, all the crafting tables (including a staff enchanter), as well as some fertile earth all in one zone, most of all amayzing trophy room in the back. Unfortunately the Dragon claw pegs don't work. Vampire aesthetic might not be for everyone, and despite that it has a plaque for Dawnguard-side exclusive weapons. Also the side rooms are pretty cramped.
- Goldenhills Plantation - Takes some leg work to get up and running, but nice location (best of the central ones if your playing survival/no fast travel imo) and access to a ton of fertilized earth is huge. Even just for wheat & blue mountain flowers, that stockpile and can be picked over time. Generic but pleasant design and a decent amout of Trophy space for it's size. However if you replace the Display room with child's bedroom you can't change it back.
- Hendaheim - Weapon racks in the basement (as well as the Ebony Blade's) are broken, which leaves you with much less space than you'd expect. Also too close to a Dragon burial mound, which can agro on the Forsworn on the other side of the mountain but still prevent you from fast travelling. Other than that it's very nice. Plenty of Mannequins & functional weapon racks & plaques. Nordic Longhouse aesthetic is great and works for any chatacter because it's located in Skyrim. All the regular crafting tables.
- Tundra Homestead - Very pleasant and cozy vibe. However the trophy room being a seperate zone adds a loading screen, and inside of it the Dragon claw pegs don't work. It is also too close to a dragon lair that will attack you.
- Hjerm - Have to complete a lot of quests (Notoriously buggy Blood on the ice + at least 5 civil war quests, more if you want to side with Imps) to unlock. It being a former murderer's lair & one of his victim's home, plus the uncomftrable segregation of Windhelm is enough to throw the vibe off. But despite all that I think Hjerm is the best base game house. Great armory on the second floor to display your trophies, and nice and roomy unlike most houses.
- Honeyside - Small but cozy house. For it's size it has a good amount of weapon racks & 2 mannequins. Can enter it from outside or within the city of Riften is also very nice.
All 3 Hearthfire houses are a about the same; Great armory for displaying stuff, nice open but cozy rest of the house, and some very usefull farms available. But unfortunately they're super tedious to gather all the materials for & build, and the pros don't really outway the cons when pre/auto-furnished superior houses are much more easily accessible.
- Lakeview - Beautiful location in the forest on the lake, Neighbor is a little sus though.
- Heljarchen - Nice Central location, and the the Tundra & open sky can be pretty.
- Windstad - Out in the Swamp kinda stinks.
- Proudspire Manor - Most expensive & requires a few long quests to unlock, but unlike Hjerm doesn't justify it with barely any trophy space crammed in the basement. Solitude is a very nice city though.
- Severin Manor - It's a pretty great house, but location really kills it, as most quests & things to do are on main land skyrim. Also eerie music and requires completing at least 3 decently-long quests to unlock (more if Raven Rock is enthralled to Miraak before you travel to Solsthiem) Just having storage space, crafting tables & a personal bed on Solsthiem is nice though.
- Nchuanthumz - The only house that is too big, but still not much space for Trophies. I sometimes get a little lost in the layout. Looks nice but I'd rather not live in Dwarven Architecture. Also having to run through 'quick test cell' is a big con, adds another loading screen & the door sometimes doesn't work properly.
- Gallows hall - Cool necromancer set up with a good creepy quest to unlock, Totally unique Staff of Worms & two usefull "crafting" tables within. But I wouldn't want to live there. Only space for trophies on the middle floor, and not much of it. Vibe here is generally too fucked up for me.
- Vlindrel Hall - Markarth is full of corruption, Forsworn, & cannibals, the vibe is bad. Only 1 mannequin and you have to climb half the city to reach the house from either fast travel point. Kinda nice re-fitted Dwarven aesthetic though.
- Breezehome - Unfortunately is just not very good. No manequins for armor, no enchanting table & pretty cramped. Great central location within the city of Whiterun, easily acessible early, and charming design. Buy outclassed in all categories by almost every other house in every category.
- Dead man's Dread - minimum 4 loading screens to get in & out of. Hellish maze-like layout, and awfull groaning & ship creeking make it unpleasant to be in. Only 1 manequin & 1 weapon plaque. It's a fun quest to go there but not sure why it's counted as a home.
Thanks for reading all that! That's all just my opinion though. If you think I'm underating/overating anything let me know, I'm open to considering any of them besides Dead Man's Dread lol.
submitted by radiakmjs
to skyrim [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:36 workaccountbeast Two tattoo sessions with 1 day in between?
So next week I'm scheduled for tattooing the back bottom part of my hand (from elbow to the wrist). The artist told me it would take 2 full sessions to fully complete because of the complexity of the design.
This is my second tattoo, had my first done by the same artist (on the other side of the same hand), and it took a whole day - probably around 6-7 hours. It was not that painful and was a good experience and pretty bearable.
Is having 1 day in between sessions to rest good enough for the pain to be bearable?
Are there any other downsides to doing 2 sessions this fast - can it be "bad" for the quality of the tattoo etc.?
submitted by workaccountbeast
to tattoo [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:36 BuyEast1790 Ramadan (The Dark Side)
2023.03.22 12:35 Low-Rule-7995 Hells Kitchen 4th place Season: 7th Elimination
Chef Gordon Ramsay said that after 2 disastrous challenges and dinner services that it was time for the red team to bounce back with new team member Rochelle joining who was welcomed by the whole red team. Chef Ramsay was also delighted to announce it was southern night and that the next challenge would be 6 southern dishes from each team going against each other. As there was 6 on the blue team and 7 on the red team, both Sommer and Ben cooked Ribeye, and it was decided that Bens dish would be left out which annoyed him.
First up was the battle of the fried chicken where Barbie beat Julia but the red team tied up when Jennifer beat Milly on catfish. New red team member Rochelle and Motto both scored a point on grouper before Cody gave the red team the lead scoring over Brynn on meat loaf and Tennile beat Cyndi on shrimp which led to a tide breaker. Sommer was under pressure having been picked over Ben but her ribeye scored the winning point for the red team over Autumn and the red team celebrated their 2nd challenge victory! With Rochelle on the team ahead of Trev the red team were confident of winning dinner service while the rest of the blue team said all they had to do was continue from the last 2 services to win again.
Autumn and Tennile looked to get the blue team off to a strong start on appetisers but were instantly held back by Autumn dragging on the first order of crab cakes when they were cold which got them a minute behind. This continued onto a later order of crab cakes which were sent up and then rejected by Chef Ramsay for being cold in the middle and Autumn then proceeded to try and finish them off in a dirty pan so had to re-fire. In spite of this they did manage to finish their appetisers and with Barbie on meat, Brynn on fried chicken, Milly on garnish and Motto on fish they looked to push on but were instantly held back by Brynn sending up an order of raw fried chicken which sent the team way back. This further effected service when Barbie sent up a raw ribeye and the final tickets dragged a further few minutes thanks to Barbie getting behind on pork which saw the blue team finish a very painful service as Chef Ramsay said he expected better with such a simple menu.
The red team were pumped for service without Trev as they believed to have eliminated all the weak links with Trev, Elise and Jared gone. Cody and Rochelle got the team off to a great start on appetisers and with Julia supporting on fish they made a strong start. However, the service all fell apart on entrees as Julia sent up burnt catfish for the next entree. After an initial bounce back Ben sent up salty collard greens and then managed to get behind on an order of Mac n cheese which he blamed on mishearing the order. Again after they looked to have gotten things back together Julia sent up raw catfish with Chef Ramsay furious that such a simple menu was causing issues for both teams and after bad communication between Cyndi, Jennifer and Ben on the final ticket the red team limped to the end of service but Chef Ramsay was livid and announced that both teams had lost and had to nominate 2 for elimination.
The Blue team were tempted to nominate Barbie due to the problems on the meat station with Motto saying the communication from her and Brynn had been terrible but Tennile and Milly ultimately decided that Autumn and Brynn should be nominated for the problems on appetisers and raw chicken. The frustrated red team realised there was still problems with their team and nominated Julia and Ben for elimination due to their bad services. Chef Ramsay agreed with the nominees but Brynn during her nomination plea threw Barbie under the bus by blaming her communication for the problems on fried chicken which angered the rest of the blue team. Ramsay ultimately eliminated Julia for her declining performances and told Ben to wake up. The red team did seem more united though while the blue team had issues as Brynn and Barbie argued on the way back to the dorms. https://strawpoll.com/polls/ajnEOGvjxZW
submitted by Low-Rule-7995
to HellsKitchen [link] [comments]