Channel 5 news in wpb fl
Everything FL Studio
2010.02.15 19:15 audioverb Everything FL Studio
The best FL Studio resource on the internet!
2011.04.06 09:22 justjennette Everything McCurdy
For pictures, videos, or gifs of Jennette McCurdy
2010.12.14 18:37 PlayStation 5 - News • Games • Discussion
The Reddit home for PlayStation 5. Your hub for everything related to PS5 including news, games and discussion. Consider joining PlayStation for a "lighter" more community focused subreddit.
2023.03.26 20:53 CleoraMaltby $9200+ IN FREE $ MEGA LIST: Sofi Invest, SoFi Money, Webull, Public, SoFi Loans, Chime, Moomoo, Gemini, Cake, Chase, Stash, OKCoin, Robinhood, Acorns, Chase Freedom, Discover IT, SkyOne, Coinbase, Coinlist, Crypto.com, Raise, and more!
Lots of companies are trying to expand their market share, especially in the app market, by offering cash or cash-equivalent incentives to new users. If one company offers new users a free stock/cryptocurrency/etc., and a competitor doesn't, then the company with the referral program will gain more market share. This gives you the opportunity generate a nice chunk of change by signing up for a bunch of different apps and collecting those bonuses, even if you just want to uninstall the app after!
I frequently search the web for the latest and greatest referral opportunities, and this is an up-to-date list I'm maintaining that details the best offers around right now! There are more than $9100
worth of offers on this page.
Please feel free to leave comments with any thoughts/questions! Strike, CakeDeFi, Gemini, Crypto dot com, and OKCoin, are worldwide offers
, the rest are US only.
Stock Trading Apps/Websites
- SoFi Invest: $25 for just a $10 deposit from any source.
- Webull: 2 free stocks ($3-$300 value for each) just for opening an account, and 10 more ($7-$3000 each) for depositing $100. One of the highest rated brokerage apps on the iOS & Android app stores!
- Public: 1 free stock (worth $3 to $70) for opening an account and depositing $20.
- Robinhood: 1 free stock worth $5- $200 for opening an account. No deposit required.
- Moomoo: 1 free stock (worth $3-$2000) just for opening an account, 4 more stocks (also worth $3-$2000 each) for depositing $100.
- Acorns: $5 for $5 deposit from any source (additional steps required, please see below details).
- SoFi Money: $25 for signing up for a free SoFi Checking & Savings account and fund it with $10 within 5 days.
- Chime: BONUS IMPROVED! $100 for $200 direct deposit (easy to meet terms even without a real direct deposit, read my details section below for more info)
- Chase Bank: $225 for opening a checking account and doing a $500 direct deposit. Credits quickly!
- Stash: $20 for $5 deposit from any source.
- SkyOne: $50 for opening an account and keeping the account open for 30 days. (additional steps required, please see below details).
- Gemini: Free $10 worth of Bitcoin for trading $100. Available globally, not just the US.
- OKCoin: Free $50 worth of Bitcoin for trading $100. Also available globally, not just the US.
- Nexo: Free $25 worth of Bitcoin for trading $100.
- Coinbase: Free $10 worth of Bitcoin for trading $100.
- Crypto.com: Free $25 for "staking" (buying and holding) $400 worth of CRO for 6 months. (enter referral code 66v69rwt76 if not pre-filled) Available globally, not just the US.
- Cake DeFi: Free $30 worth of "DFI tokens" for transferring in $50 worth of crypto. Needs to "stake" for 180 days, read the details section for more information.
- Chase Freedom or Flex: Free $200 for signing up for a Chase Freedom Unlimited or Freedom Flex credit card and spending $500 within 3 months. Easy to meet spending terms simply by doing something like buying an Amazon gift card, buying a visa gift card, etc.
- Discover IT: Free $100 for signing up for a Discover IT credit card and making ANY purchase within 3 months (even $1).
- SoFi Credit Card: 2% cashback on all purchases, zero fees, and $50 just for getting approved (No purchase necessary!).
- SoFi Loans: Free $300 for signing up for a personal or student loan
- Fetch Rewards: Receipt scanner app, rewards you 5 cents for each receipt you scan from most major chain stores. $2 bonus for using a referral link and scanning your first receipt (open this link from your phone).
- Raise: Free $5 credit towards your first gift card if you sign up using a referral code, you can get an extra $5 off your first gift card purchase. I used it to buy a $10 Uber gift card, combined with their 2% discount, I only paid $4.80 for a $10 gift card!
--Details on each offer below--
Stock Trading Apps/Websites-
SoFi Invest SoFi
to anyone who signs up for a SoFi Invest
account via a referral link and deposits $10. This offer stacks with the SoFi Money $25 offer, so you can do both! https://www.sofi.com/invite/invest?gcp=aa28f0c8-e45b-4234-b4d5-2e18c9502ca0&isAliasGcp=false
is a commission free stock trading platform/app which is giving out 2 free stocks (each worth $3-$300
) just for opening an account, and 4-10 (worth $7-$3000
each) for depositing $100. That's a MINIMUM
of $76 in free stock!
Webull is available on iOS and Android, or you can use their website.
Referral Link- https://www.webull.com/activity?inviteCode=bmoZzGm96gil&inviteSource=wb_inf
is another commission free stock trading app which gives you 1 stock worth $3 to $300 guaranteed for opening an account and depositing $20.
Available on iOS or Android only. http://share.public.com/rayruiu
is a stock trading platform/app which gives you a free stock (valued $5
) when you open an account via a referral link. No initial deposit is required.
Available on iOS and Android, or you can use their website. https://join.robinhood.com/raymonr374/
is a stock trading app offering the following-
1 free stock (worth $3-$2000
) just for opening an account, 4 more stocks (also worth $3-$2000
each) for depositing $100, and 10 more stocks on top of that (also worth $3-$2000
each) for depositing $2000. You can then sell all these stocks and withdraw fee free. However, you need to leave your deposit in the account for 60 days. https://j.moomoo.com/00izLk
is an online investing app (iOS or Android) which is offering a free $5
bonus for simply opening an account via a referral link, depositing $5, and keeping the money in the account until the 15th of the following month. You can then withdraw the money and close the account, fee free!
If you keep the account longer, they may charge you a $3 fee, so be sure to close it after the 15th on the following month from when you signed up.
Acorns is available on iOS and Android, or you can use their website. https://www.acorns.com/invite/TLBCPD/
SoFi Money SoFi
is a bank/app that give out $25
for anyone who signs up for a SoFi Money
(bank) account using a referral code and deposits $10
source. So all you have to do is open an account with a referral link, deposit $10, and then instantly collect the bonus and then take it all back after a couple days if you wish
You can close the account at any time with no fees- https://www.sofi.com/invite/money?gcp=71c308c5-a3ae-4191-804f-7d301ac74caf&isAliasGcp=false
is a bank/app which pays you a $100
bonus for opening an account via a referral code and making a $200 direct deposit. There are no catches, and you can close the account at any time fee free as soon as you register their debit card (gotta wait a few days to get it in the mail).
A "direct deposit" technically means that they want you to deposit the money right from payroll, Social Security, or other direct payment, but you can actually meet this requirement simply by transferring in $500 from virtually any source including bank accounts, Cash App, PayPal, etc. https://chime.com/raymondruiu
Chase Bank Chase Bank
is offering $200
for opening a checking account with a referral code and making a $500 direct deposit. Can easily get around direct deposit requirement. Credits within a few days of meeting requirements.
A "direct deposit" means that they want you to deposit the money right from payroll, Social Security, or other direct payment. https://accounts.chase.com/raf/share/2479514579
is a finance app that gives out $20
for anyone who signs up for the Stash
(bank) or Stash Invest account via my referral link and deposits at least $5 from any source
(payroll, another bank account, PayPal, etc.) So all you have to do is open an account with a referral link, deposit $5, and then the bonus will post to your account!
The app will ask you to open a paid account, but you can simply open a "beginner" account for $1 a month, and then close your account after 1 month after you get your $20 bonus. https://get.stash.com/raymond_4603g9q
is a credit union which will pay you a $25
bonus for opening a checking account with a referral link, making a $5 opening deposit, and keeping your account open for at least 30 days.
This credit union services the SoCal area, but anyone nationwide
can sign up if you follow the steps detailed here. People are normally required to make a donation to a local charity to qualify for a local credit union bank account when they don't live in the area, but SkyOne will actually pay for a donation to the "Surfrider Foundation" themselves because they want everyone on the US to be eligible! In other words, you don't have to spend a dime! Simply click ("None of the above? We've got you! SkyOne will make a one-time donation to one of the following non-profits") on the eligibility page when signing up. https://refer.skyone.org/amadeoruiu3
is a cryptocurrency trading app/website which will give you $10
worth of bitcoin for signing up using a referral link and buying/selling $100 worth of cryptocurrency.
Available globally, not just the US.
This bonus posts VERY quickly, within a day or two. https://gemini.com/share/rllzke26
is a cryptocurrency trading app/website which will give you $10
worth of bitcoin for signing up using a referral link and buying/selling $100 worth of cryptocurrency.
Available globally, not just the US.
This bonus posts within a week from my personal experience, though you can liquidate your crypto position right away. https://www.okcoin.com/join?channelId=600036282
is a cryptocurrency trading wallet which will give you $25
worth of bitcoin for signing up using a referral link and depositing $100 worth of crypto on their app.
Make sure you have another cryptocurrency site from which you can transfer bitcoin directly to this one from. For example, I used coinbase to deposit my $100 worth of bitcoin. It's a wallet, so you cannot deposit cash directly, has to be crypto deposited from an exchange. https://nexo.io/ref/dz0do1j9qw?src=ios-link
is a cryptocurrency trading platform which will pay you $10
in free bitcoin for trading $100 on the platform! https://www.coinbase.com/join/ruiu_8
is a cryptocurrency investing platform which will give you $25
for signing up using a referral link, and "staking" (aka, buying and holding) $400 worth of CRO (their own cryptocurrency) for 6 months.
You need to apply for their "Ruby Steel" debit card when applying, its a 0 risk debit card, no credit impact, no fees. Combo's well with the Celsius promo if you need a platform to send cryptocurrency from, and you can send the $25 bonus crypto to Celsius instantly.
Available globally, not just the US.
- (enter referral code 66v69rwt76 if not pre-filled)
Cake DeFi is a cryptocurrency investing platform that will give you $30
worth of their DFI cryptocurrency for opening an account using a referral code and transferring in $50 worth of any other cryptocurrency.
Keep in mind that the $30 bonus needs to "stake" for 180 days, meaning you need to wait until that period ends to then withdraw your initial deposit + the bonus. You can keep your $50 invested in something safe like stablecoin in the meantime if you would like to play it safe. https://app.cakedefi.com?ref=620154
Chase Freedom Chase
will pay you $200
for signing up for a Chase Freedom Unlimited or Freedom Flex credit card with a referral link and spending $500 it within the first 3 months. This is one of the best credit card bonuses in the industry!
All you have to do is sign up for a Chase Freedom Unlimited or Freedom Flex credit card using my referral link, spend $500 within the first 3 months, and then get your $200
! You can cancel the card at any time with no fees or penalties. https://www.referyourchasecard.com/18a/30DKK85I9J
Discover IT Discover
will pay you $100
for signing up for a Discover IT credit card with a referral link and making ANY purchase using it within the first 3 months. This is one of the easiest credit card bonuses in the industry!
All you have to do is sign up for a Discover IT credit card using my referral link, make ANY purchase using it within the first 3 months, and then get your $100
! You can cancel the card at any time fee free. https://refer.discover.com/s/hhti4m
SoFi Credit Card SoFi
will pay you $50 worth of reward points (which you can redeem for $50
cash to any other SoFi product, or $25
directly as a statement credit against the credit card).
The card has 2% cashback on all purchases, and zero fees to speak of. https://www.sofi.com/invite/credit-card?gcp=eb96503a-2291-4343-9d2c-978e16e48dc3&isAliasGcp=false
SoFi Loans SoFi Loans
is offering a free $300 for opening a personal loan
or student loan refinance.
You should research the pros and cons of student loan refinancing before you consider this option. You can lower your interest rate, but lose some benefits from the federal government backing, for example with student loan forgiveness.
Whether this is worth it to you will depend on individual circumstances. Personal Loan
: https://www.sofi.com/invite/personal-loans/?gcp=bf4f78eb-3e5a-4419-b72c Student Loan Refinance
Fetch Fetch Rewards
pays roughly 5 to 10 cents (7.5 cents on average)
for most receipt scanned. Accepts e-receipts if you connect your email/Amazon. Can scan up to 28 receipts in any given 7 day period. $3 minimum payout.
They also give a $2 bonus
for signing up using a referral code (open this link from your phone). https://fetchrewards.onelink.me/vvv3/referraltext?code=JU1GW
is a discount gift card website, that offers a $5
credit towards your first gift card if you sign up using a referral code. They have gift cards like Amazon
on their site, so its pretty easy to find something you would have needed anyway. https://www.raise.com/raise-rewards/AMADEO0427
Thank you for checking out my referral post! As you can probably tell, I spend a lot of time searching the web for referral offers. If you would like, feel free to sign up for my mailing list and I will send new referrals that I come across directly to your inbox. https://mailchi.mp/c52908afbf15/moneywhisperers-latest-finance-tips-latest-finds
I've also put together a small blog with finance tips and tricks I've learned over the years. If you're potentially interested, here's a link to it. https://www.youngmoneywhisperer.com/home
submitted by CleoraMaltby
to ReferralCodesForUSA [link] [comments]
2023.03.26 20:49 MaggieConnors85 First time I ever learned about COINTELPRO, it had to do with Edgar Hoover slandering MLK Jr. and the FBI trying to shut down the Black Panthers through any means possible. How many grassroots civil rights movements have been destroyed by the FBI doing this? I'll provide source links in the comments
submitted by MaggieConnors85 to BlackLivesMatter [link] [comments]
2023.03.26 20:47 DependentTraining139 FCFPAY has acquired the rights to issue Global crypto cards to CEX French Connection Finance (@FCF) First Revenue Sharing Token Payment Gateway is live 66% of the Revenue goes back to Community!
$FCF token launched in August 2021 with a mission to build a project like no other, one that generates revenue from real world economic activity, working in harmony with the community for maximum reach and market penetration.
Q4 2021 saw $FCF Revenue Sharing Token rocket from $20k market cap at launch to over $75m. This was before any products had been launched.
FCF Pay - the project’s Blockchain Payment System - went live in February 2022 following significant investment from the project’s founder John Nasr to fund the intensive development necessary to create the system completely from scratch.
Shortly after, more team members were also publicly doxxed, including Joe Parkin (COO) and Adrian Dragan (CTO), both of whom attended the Dubai Crypto Expo in March 2022, where FCF was awarded “Most Innovative Project 2022”.
The rest of 2022 was incredibly busy for the team, launching e-commerce plugins, closing deals with customers, announcing partnerships, extending the functionalities of FCF Pay and so on.
In Q4 things got REALLY exciting, with 1 HUGE feature roll-out in the form of the system’s white label capability (which allows partners to use the system under their own brand), and the launch of the FCF Pay debit card programs; virtual and physical debit cards, also available as a white label product.
Since then, the volume of payments through the system has increased dramatically and the good news just keeps on coming!
Co-branded collaborations have already been revealed with Floki and Sharbi. Sharbi token are offering FCF Pay prepaid Visa/Mastercard gift cards directly in their rewards app. The exact details of the Floki collaboration are yet to be revealed, but are expected in the near future.
Meanwhile, the FCF team have confirmed that they have already signed 5 contracts to provide physical and virtual prepaid crypto cards to exchanges and crypto projects. Thousands of cards have already been shipped and one of their customers is preparing to order as many as 200k cards for their customers following an initial trial period.
White label deals are also underway for traditional fiat payments companies to use FCF Pay white label in order to allow customers to pay for all sorts of goods and services directly with cryptocurrencies.
Part of every transaction through FCF systems is used to reward $FCF Revenue Sharing Token holders for the invaluable part that they play promoting the ecosystem. Buyback and burns, as well as reward distribution in $BNB are now happening on a daily basis and are substantial enough to be noticeable on the chart. This is on top of rewards from tokenomics on token trading volume. Community morale is very high and the team can work efficiently thanks to the amazing level of support and positivity.
This revolutionary business model, symbiotically collaborating with the community for the collective benefit of the business and the holders, as well as the technical and business expertise of the team, make this project one that should definitely keep an eye on.
CA (BSC): 0x4673f018cc6d401aad0402bdbf2abcbf43dd69f3
Payment system: https://fcfpay.com/
Project website: https://frenchconnection.finance/
submitted by DependentTraining139
to CryptoMoonShots [link] [comments]
2023.03.26 20:44 Surge00001 This Week Mobile
2023.03.26 20:43 Purple-Concept-6058 I haven't talked to my son or dil in over a decade
A little over a decade ago my son (31) proposed to his girlfriend (29) of 5 years. My spouse and I were not happy. He confided in us some troubles about his relationship and well we just couldn't believe that he wanted to marry her. About 7 weeks before the wedding my DIL texted us both asking when we would be flying in for the wedding. (it was an out of state wedding) I asked if we could all meet up. During the meeting I said some things on behalf of myself and my spouse. I repeated what my son said about her when they were having problems, and I said that we think this marriage is a mistake. That went over as well as can be expected. We were disinvited and we have never spoke to them again. Years just went by with no one reaching out and the time and years kept passing us by. There is not a lot of family, so we couldn't even hear second-hand news about them. We did not know where they were living/working or anything about them.
My spouse and I had a conversation years ago about how we would do things differently. We talked about how we just should have not said anything and we would have a relationship with our son. It upsets my spouse quite a bit, so we don't talk often about him. About 4 years ago we moved across the U.S. I sent a text before we moved. I never heard back. More years went by...
The pandemic hit, and time seemed to slow down, but speed up at the same time. I woke up one day thinking of how we were 10 months into this thing, and I don't know if my son is doing okay. On the same side, Im hurt because he did not reach out either. More resentment builds.
About 6 months ago, I decide to text my son and DIL about how sorry I am. I tell them that if given the chance I will be better, I will do better. I don't hear anything back. I don't know if they even have the same phone number. We only had one address for them and I'm sure they moved because it was a small apartment. I sent a holiday card that christmas after I reached out on text. I got the card back with "not at this address" on it.
I can't talk with anyone about this because no one in my town now even knows i have a son. it is so embarrassing how everything went down on my end. I always thought during the years if someone reached out that resolution would be had. I never expected this to actually go on for the rest of our lives.
I am just sorry. I hope they read this
submitted by Purple-Concept-6058
to offmychest [link] [comments]
2023.03.26 20:43 AutoModerator [Get] Ali Abdaal – Part-Time Creatorpreneur Download Course, Instant Delivery
2023.03.26 20:43 olikoouiu How To Watch 'Scream 6' Online Free
Slasher film! Here are options for downloading or watching Scream 6 streaming the full movie online for free on 123movies & Reddit, including where to watch the anticipated slasher series Scream six at home. Creed III 2023 available to stream? Is watching Scream 6 on Disney Plus, HBO Max, Netflix or Amazon Prime? Yes, we have found an authentic streaming option/service.
Watch Now:> Scream 6 Online Free
Slasher films also have a great deal of appeal for those who enjoy watching horror or thriller movies. The American slasher movie "Scream VI", which will be released soon, is directed by Matt Bettinelli-Olpin and Tyler Gillett and written by James Vanderbilt and Guy Busick. This film features a large cast of characters created primarily by Kevin Williamson. Produced by Paul Neinstein, James Vanderbilt, and William Sherak. The sixth film in the Scream film franchise will be this one.
An intriguing look at the sixth sequel of the self-aware slasher series is already there in the first Scream 6 trailer. Though it is the 6th installment of this movie series, this one will be the direct sequel to the previous film, “Scream V." So, the characters are coping with what they had to experience in the last film. It plays a major role in this one. It significantly develops this storyline.
This upcoming sequel is grabbing attention for a variety of reasons, including legacy sequels, moving the franchise to New York City, the returns of Courteney Cox's Gail Weathers and Hayden Panettiere's Kirby, as well as Neve Campbell's absence, who won't be playing Sidney Prescott in the new movie.
It is claimed that despite Neve Campbell's absence from the upcoming movie, the script still makes references to the Sidney character and is "protective" of her. Radio Silence made a comment about Campbell's absence in December 2022 and said that it "greatly" influenced the writing. They made the choice to take advantage of the change to put greater emphasis on the other characters. They also expressed their admiration for Campbell and the Sidney character, mentioning the possibility of her reappearance in later episodes.
When Does the Scream 6 Movie Come Out?
On March 31, 2023, Scream VI was initially scheduled for release in the US. Interestingly, Paramount Pictures is making fans happy. The newest installment of the Scream franchise will now make its premiere three weeks earlier than anticipated on March 10th. RealD 3D, 4DX, and Dolby Cinema versions of the movie are anticipated for release.
When Will Scream VI Be Available for Streaming?
If you want to watch Scream VI from the comfort of your couch, you’ll have to wait a bit longer for the digital release. Hopefully not too much though if history repeats itself! The previous film in the series, Scream (2022), was originally released in cinemas in mid-January 2022. It was then released digitally and was available to stream on Paramount+ at the beginning of March, only a month and a half later. Scream VI will also be available to stream on Paramount+ eventually, but no date has been given yet as to when it will be available to subscribers.
Prior to the film's wider release, the event celebrates the theatrical release of the movie exclusively in theaters with one special 3D showing in participating theaters around the country, including Dolby Cinema, 4DX, and other premium large format theaters.
The sixth installment of Scream will hit theaters on March 10, 2023. Of course, not everyone prefers to watch their favorite scary movies in a theater. Fans are anticipating the film's potential streaming release date and wondering if it will be made available on Netflix, Paramount Plus, HBO Max, or some other streaming service.
Where to watch Scream 6 Online:
As of now, the only way to watch Scream 6 is to head to a theater when it releases on Friday, March 3. You can find a local showing on Fandango. Otherwise, you’ll just have to wait for it to become available to rent or buy on digital platforms like Vudu, Peacock, Apple and YouTube, or become available to stream on Amazon Prime Video.
Following its release in theaters, the film will be available to stream on Prime Video. Expect the movie to hit the streamer 45 days after its theatrical run, which should be sometime in April. it's most likely that Prime Video will be the main platform that will stream Creed III. Is Scream 6 on Netflix?
Scream 6 won't probably be available on Netflix because Paramount Plus should be the only streaming service to provide it. That would be a very bizarre move on the part of Paramount Pictures and Spyglass Media Group to permit the horror film to stream elsewhere. Is Scream 6 streaming on HBO Max?
Scream 6 is expected to stream on HBO Max at some point after its theatrical run. No official streaming release date for the movie has yet been given, but as it comes from Warner Bros., it will likely arrive on the platform after its cinematic debut barring some unprecedented events or a unique deal. Is Scream 6 Available On Hulu?
Viewers are saying that they want to view the new movie Scream 6 on Hulu. Unfortunately, this is not possible since Hulu currently does not offer any of the free episodes of this series streaming at this time. It will be exclusive to the MTV channel, which you get by subscribing to cable or satellite TV services. You will not be able to watch it on Hulu or any other free streaming service. Is Scream 6 streaming on Prime Video?
After completing its huge $8.5 billion acquisition of MGM, the movie studio behind Scream 6, in March 2022, Amazon Studios will undoubtedly be making the film available to stream on their Prime Video platform.
The first two Creed movies are available to watch on the streaming service, so it is just a matter of time before Scream 6 also makes an appearance. No official date has yet been set, but it will likely take a couple of months from the film’s theatrical release before it is available for streaming.
Scream 6 streaming release date for Paramount Plus:
Scream 6's official streaming release date is unknown, but the audience can make some predictions about the release date of Scream (2022) if they consider the time that passed between its theatrical release and its debut on Paramount Plus.
Released on January 14, "Scream" (2022) debuted on Paramount Plus on March 8. This indicates that there were 53 days between the streaming release and the theatrical premiere. The movie could be purchased digitally as well, on March 1, one week before it debuted on Paramount Plus. Given this, fans might anticipate that Scream 6 will be accessible for streaming on Paramount Plus around May 2, 2023.
However, Paramount Pictures has already stated that after a 45-day theatrical window, the majority of their movies will be exclusively streamable on Paramount Plus. If this is the case, Scream 6 might debut on or around April 24, 2023, earlier than predicted.
Scream 6 streaming on HBO Max, Disney Plus, or another streaming platform:
Due to Scream 6's exclusivity on Paramount Plus, HBO Max, Disney Plus, and other streaming services, it is unlikely that they will offer it for streaming. Scream 6 plot summary:
In Scream VI, Ghostface must once more be faced by the four Scream 2022 survivors. The official summary states that- the four survivors depart Woodsboro and begin a new life after the most recent Ghostface killings. The characters are traveling to New York City, as seen on the poster. Who is in the Scream 6 cast?
As Tara Carpenter, Jenna Ortega will return. As Sam Carpenter, Tara's older sister, Melissa Barrera, will make another appearance in Scream VI. With the Carpenter sisters in New York City, Jasmin Savoy Brown and Mason Gooding will also be making a comeback as the identical twins Mindy and Chad Meeks-Martin. They also share a blood relationship with one of the terrible victims from the first movie as Randy Meeks' (Jamie Kennedy) niece and nephew. The only Scream series character to appear in each film is Gale Weathers, who is still played by Courtney Cox. Hayden Panettiere will return as Kirby Reed. ghgtuy
submitted by olikoouiu
to UFC4 [link] [comments]
2023.03.26 20:42 crudivore Closeout sale at the local grocery store, only $1 per bottle
2023.03.26 20:42 BDSMBirdPriest If I update the Tera Raid information before the Blissey Raids end, Can I access them after I unlock 5 star raids?
So, I started a separate playthrough on Violet with the intention of forcing my way through and unlocking Blissey raids before the raids end so I can keep the playthrough Offline and farm for XP candy without having to keep my main pkaythrough offline.
I can't guarantee I can beat it before the cutoff in a few hours (because cutscenes mainly). So I wanted to connect online and download raid information before the cutoff, but I don't know if it will download the 5 star raid information since I don't have them unlocked on it, and I can't find news about it anywhere.
So basically my question is. If I download 5 star raid information before the raid event ends. Can I access it when I unlock 5 star raids?
submitted by BDSMBirdPriest
to PokemonScarletViolet [link] [comments]
2023.03.26 20:41 garyazrealexperts Gary Wales, Realtor
| || | submitted by garyazrealexperts to u/garyazrealexperts [link] [comments]
Discovering the Rise of Gary Wales: From Humble Beginnings to Hollywood Success
Have you ever heard of Gary Wales? If not, you're missing out on one of the hottest rising stars in Hollywood today. Gary's journey to success is nothing short of remarkable. From humble beginnings in a small town in Wales, he's now making a name for himself in the highly competitive world of acting in Los Angeles. His talent, hard work, and determination have earned him numerous roles in movies and TV shows, and he's quickly becoming a sought-after actor in the industry. But it's not just his acting skills that have won over audiences and critics alike. Gary's down-to-earth personality, genuine passion for his craft, and relatable story have also captured the hearts of many. In this article, we'll take a closer look at Gary's rise to fame, his impressive accomplishments, and what makes him such a unique and inspiring figure in Hollywood today.
Early Life and Career
Gary Wales was born and raised in a small town in Wales. Growing up, he had a love for acting and would often participate in school plays and local theater productions. However, it wasn't until he was in his early 20s that he decided to pursue acting as a career.
With no previous acting experience, Gary moved to London to attend drama school. He worked odd jobs to support himself while studying, and it was during this time that he honed his craft and developed his unique acting style. After completing his studies, Gary moved to Los Angeles to pursue his acting career.
Gary's big break came in 2017 when he was cast in the indie film "The Unseen." The film, which premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival, received critical acclaim, and Gary's performance was singled out for praise. His portrayal of a troubled young man struggling to come to terms with his past earned him rave reviews and put him on the radar of Hollywood producers and directors.
Since his breakthrough role in "The Unseen," Gary Wales has gone on to appear in several movies and TV shows. He's worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, including Tom Hanks, Emma Watson, and Jake Gyllenhaal. His talent and versatility as an actor have earned him a reputation as one of the most promising young stars in Hollywood today.
Gary's most recent project is the Netflix series "The Irregulars," in which he plays the role of Leopold. The series, which is a Sherlock Holmes spin-off, has been a hit with audiences and critics alike, and Gary's performance has been praised for its intensity and emotional depth.
Gary Wales' Acting Style and Approach
What sets Gary Wales apart from other actors is his unique acting style and approach. He's known for his intense, emotionally charged performances that leave a lasting impression on audiences. He approaches every role with a deep sense of empathy and understanding, which allows him to connect with his characters on a profound level.
Gary is also a method actor, which means he immerses himself fully in the role he's playing. He spends months researching and preparing for his roles, and he's not afraid to push himself physically and emotionally to bring his characters to life.
Behind the Scenes with Gary Wales
Despite his success, Gary Wales remains humble and grounded. He's known for his down-to-earth personality and his dedication to his craft. On set, he's a consummate professional who's respected by his peers and admired by his fans.
Gary is also known for his love of nature and his passion for hiking and outdoor activities. When he's not working, he can often be found exploring the wilderness and enjoying the beauty of the natural world.
Awards and Accolades
Gary Wales' talent and hard work have not gone unnoticed in Hollywood. He's been nominated for several awards for his performances, including the Best Actor award at the 2018 British Independent Film Awards.
In addition to his acting awards, Gary has also been recognized for his philanthropic work. He's a vocal advocate for several charitable causes, including animal welfare, environmental conservation, and mental health awareness.
Future Projects and Plans
Gary Wales' star is on the rise, and he shows no signs of slowing down. He has several exciting projects in the works, including a lead role in the upcoming film "The Lost Girls" and a recurring role in the TV series "The Nevers."
In addition to his acting work, Gary is also interested in pursuing other creative endeavors, including writing and directing. He's a multi-talented artist who's always looking for new ways to express himself creatively.
Personal Life and Philanthropy
Despite his busy schedule, Gary Wales makes time for his personal life and his philanthropic work. He's a dedicated animal lover who's passionate about animal welfare and conservation. He's also an advocate for mental health awareness and has spoken openly about his own struggles with anxiety and depression.
Gary is known for his generosity and his willingness to give back to his community. He's involved with several charitable organizations, including the World Wildlife Fund, the Trevor Project, and the National Alliance on Mental Illness.
Gary Wales' rise to fame is an inspiring story of talent, hard work, and determination. From his humble beginnings in a small town in Wales to his current success in Hollywood, Gary has proven that anything is possible with passion and perseverance. With his unique acting style, his dedication to his craft, and his down-to-earth personality, Gary is a shining example of what it means to be a true artist. We can't wait to see what the future holds for this rising star.
CONNECT WITH GARY!
22243 S Ellsworth Rd
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am–8:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am–8:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm–5:00 pm
Follow Us: https://www.instagram.com/garywalesaz/ https://www.linkedin.com/in/garywales/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEOBCAoNjcsRWX9T_2bvNag
2023.03.26 20:41 Maristic Excerpts from Microsoft Research's Paper on GPT-4
(Note, when they mention ChatGPT, they mean the older 3.5 version.)
From the Abstract:
We discuss the rising capabilities and implications of these models. We demonstrate that, beyond its mastery of language, GPT-4 can solve novel and difficult tasks that span mathematics, coding, vision, medicine, law, psychology and more, without needing any special prompting. Moreover, in all of these tasks, GPT-4’s performance is strikingly close to human-level performance, and often vastly surpasses prior models such as ChatGPT. Given the breadth and depth of GPT-4’s capabilities, we believe that it could reasonably be viewed as an early (yet still incomplete) version of an artificial general intelligence (AGI) system.
From the conclusion:
The capabilities of the model, which have been demonstrated above, both in terms of depth and generality, suggest that the machine learning community needs to move beyond classical benchmarking via structured datasets and tasks, and that the evaluation of the capabilities and cognitive abilities of those new models have become much closer in essence to the task of evaluating those of a human rather than those of a narrow AI model. We hope our investigation stimulates further research on GPT-4 and similar systems, both in terms of exploring new applications and domains, and in terms of understanding the mechanisms and principles that underlie their intelligence.
The central claim of our work is that GPT-4 attains a form of general intelligence, indeed showing sparks of artificial general intelligence. This is demonstrated by its core mental capabilities (such as reasoning, creativity, and deduction), its range of topics on which it has gained expertise (such as literature, medicine, and coding), and the variety of tasks it is able to perform (e.g., playing games, using tools, explaining itself, ...).
and here is the very last section in its entirety:
10.3 What is actually happening? Our study of GPT-4 is entirely phenomenological: We have focused on the surprising things that GPT-4 can do, but we do not address the fundamental questions of why and how it achieves such remarkable intelligence. How does it reason, plan, and create? Why does it exhibit such general and flexible intelligence when it is at its core merely the combination of simple algorithmic components—gradient descent and large-scale transformers with extremely large amounts of data? These questions are part of the mystery and fascination of LLMs, which challenge our understanding of learning and cognition, fuel our curiosity, and motivate deeper research. Key directions include ongoing research on the phenomenon of emergence in LLMs (see [WTB+22] for a recent survey). Yet, despite intense interest in questions about the capabilities of LLMs, progress to date has been quite limited with only toy models where some phenomenon of emergence is proved [BEG+22, ABC+22, JSL22]. One general hypothesis [OCS+20] is that the large amount of data (especially the diversity of the content) forces neural networks to learn generic and useful “neural circuits”, such as the ones discovered in [OEN+22, ZBB+22, LAG+22], while the large size of models provide enough redundancy and diversity for the neural circuits to specialize and fine-tune to specific tasks. Proving these hypotheses for large-scale models remains a challenge, and, moreover, it is all but certain that the conjecture is only part of the answer. On another direction of thinking, the huge size of the model could have several other benefits, such as making gradient descent more effective by connecting different minima [VBB19] or by simply enabling smooth fitting of high-dimensional data [ES16, BS21]. Overall, elucidating the nature and mechanisms of AI systems such as GPT-4 is a formidable challenge that has suddenly become important and urgent.
The full 150+ page paper, Sparks of Artificial General Intelligence: Early experiments with GPT-4
, is here
. If you're rather watch a video, the YouTube channel AI Explained has a summary
submitted by Maristic
to ChatGPT [link] [comments]
2023.03.26 20:36 Doctor_of_Puns Overcoming Karma
The Theosophical view of Karma is that man can overcome his self-made obstacles. Mr. W. Q. Judge, whose writings are full of practical wisdom, contributed the reprinted article on “Environment” in his Path for February 1887, under the pen name of Hadjii Erinn. The “Aphorisms” were first published by him in The Path for March 1893. The two studied together will help an aspirant in the exercise of his power to overcome his Karma.
21st March 1932 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO the Western mind the doctrines of Karma and Reincarnation contain difficulties which while they seem imaginary to the Eastern student, are nevertheless for the Western man as real as any of the other numerous obstructions in the path of salvation. All difficulties are more or less imaginary, for the whole world and all its entanglements are said to be an illusion resulting from the notion of a separate I. But while we exist here in matter, and so long as there is a manifested universe, these illusions are real to that man who has not risen above them to the knowledge that they are but the masks behind which the reality is hidden.
For nearly twenty centuries the Western nations have been building up the notion of a separate I—of meum and tuum—and it is hard for them to accept any system which goes against those notions.
As they progress in what is called material civilization with all its dazzling allurements and aids to luxury, their delusion is further increased because they appraise the value of their doctrine by the results which seem to flow from it, until at last they push so far what they call the reign of law, that it becomes a reign of terror. All duty to their fellows is excluded from it in practice, although the beautiful doctrines of Jesus are preached to the people daily by preachers who are paid to preach but not to enforce, and who cannot insist upon the practice which should logically follow the theory because the consequences would be a loss of position and livelihood.
So when out of such a nation rises a mind that asks for help to find again the path that was lost, he is unconsciously much affected by the education not only of himself but also of his nation through all these centuries. He has inherited tendencies that are hard to be overcome. He battles with phantasms, real for him but mere dreams for the student who has been brought up under other influences.
When, therefore, he is told to rise above the body, to conquer it, to subdue his passions, his vanity, anger and ambition, he asks, “what if borne down by this environment, which I was involuntarily born into, I shall fail.” Then when told that he must fight or die in the struggle, he may reply that the doctrine of Karma is cold and cruel because it holds him responsible for the consequences which appear to be the result of that unsought environment. It then becomes with him a question whether to fight and die, or to swim on with the current careless as to its conclusion but happy if perhaps it shall carry him into smooth water whose shores are elysian.
Or perhaps he is a student of occultism whose ambition has been fired by the prospect of adeptship, of attaining powers over nature, or what not.
Beginning the struggle he presently finds himself beset with difficulties which, not long after, he is convinced are solely the result of his environment. In his heart he says that Karma has unkindly put him where he must constantly work for a living for himself and a family: or he has a life-long partner whose attitude is such that he is sure were he away from her he could progress: until at last he calls upon heaven to interpose and change the surroundings so opposed to his perfecting himself.
This man has indeed erred worse than the first. He has wrongly supposed that his environment was a thing to be hated and spurned away. Without distinctly so saying to himself, he has nursed within the recesses of his being the idea that he like Buddha could in this one life triumph over all the implacable forces and powers that bar the way to Nirvana. We should remember that the Buddha does not come every day but is the efflorescence of ages, who when the time is ripe surely appears in one place and in one body, not to work for his own advancement but for the salvation of the world.
What then of environment and what of its power over us?
Is environment Karma or is it Reincarnation? THE LAW is Karma, reincarnation is only an incident. It is one of the means which The Law uses to bring us at last to the true light. The wheel of rebirths is turned over and over again by us in obedience to this law, so that we may at last come to place our entire reliance upon Karma. Nor is our environment Karma itself, for Karma is the subtle power which works in that environment.
There is nothing but the SELF—using the word as Max Müller does to designate the Supreme Soul—and its environment. The Aryans for the latter use the word Kosams or sheaths. So that there is only this Self and the various sheaths by which it is clothed, beginning with the most intangible and coming down to the body, while outside of that and common to all is what is commonly known as environment, whereas the word should be held to include all that is not The Self.
How unphilosophical therefore it is to quarrel with our surroundings, and to desire to escape them? We only escape one kind to immediately fall into another. And even did we come into the society of the wisest devotees we would still carry the environment of the Self in our own bodies, which will always be our enemy so long as we do not know what it is in all its smallest details. Coming down then to the particular person, it is plain that that part of the environment which consists in the circumstances of life and personal surroundings is only an incident, and that the real environment to be understood and cared about is that in which Karma itself inheres in us.
Thus we see that it is a mistake to say—as we often hear it said—“If he only had a fair chance; if his surroundings were more favourable he would do better,” since he really could not be in any other circumstances at that time, for if he were it would not be he but some one else. It must be necessary for him to pass through those identical trials and disadvantages to perfect the Self; and it is only because we see but an infinitesimal part of the long series that any apparent confusion or difficulty arises. So our strife will be, not to escape from anything, but to realize that these Kosams, or sheaths, are an integral portion of ourselves, which we must fully understand before we can change the abhorred surroundings. This is done by acknowledging the unity of spirit, by knowing that everything, good and bad alike, is the Supreme. We then come into harmony with the Supreme Soul, with the whole universe, and no environment is detrimental.
The very first step is to rise from considering the mere outside delusive environment, knowing it to be the result of past lives, the fruition of Karma done, and say with Uddalaka in speaking to his son:
“All this Universe has the Deity for its life. That Deity is the Truth. He is the Universal Soul. He Thou art, О Svetaketu !”\*
\* Chandogya Upanishad, vi.
Aphorisms on Karma
The following, among others not yet used, were given to me by teachers, among them being H. P. Blavatsky. Some were written, others communicated in other ways. To me they were declared to be from manuscripts not now accessible to the general public. Each one was submitted for my judgment and reason; and just as they, aside from any authority, approved themselves to my reason after serious consideration of them, so I hope they will gain the approval of those my fellow workers to whom I now publish them.
WILLIAM Q. JUDGE.
(1) There is no Karma unless there is a being to make it or feel its effects.
(2) Karma is the adjustment of effects flowing from causes, during which the being upon whom and through whom that adjustment is effected experiences pain or pleasure.
(3) Karma is an undeviating and unerring tendency in the Universe to restore equilibrium, and it operates incessantly.
(4) The apparent stoppage of this restoration to equilibrium is due to the necessary adjustment of disturbance at some other spot, place, or focus which is visible only to the Yogi, to the Sage, or the perfect Seer: there is therefore no stoppage, but only a hiding from view.
(5) Karma operates on all things and beings from the minutest conceivable atom up to Brahma. Proceeding in the three worlds of men, gods, and the elemental beings, no spot in the manifested universe is exempt from its sway.
(6) Karma is not subject to time, and therefore he who knows what is the ultimate division of time in this Universe knows Karma.
(7) For all other men Karma is in its essential nature unknown and unknowable.
(8) But its action may be known by calculation from cause to effect; and this calculation is possible because the effect is wrapped up in and is not succedent to the cause.
(10) The Karma of this earth is the combination of the acts and thoughts of all beings of every grade which were concerned in the preceding Manvantara or evolutionary stream from which ours flows.
(11) And as those beings include Lords of Power and Holy Men, as well as weak and wicked ones, the period of the earth’s duration is greater than that of any entity or race upon it.
(12) Because the Karma of this earth and its races began in a past too far back for human minds to reach, an inquiry into its beginning is useless and profitless.
(13) Karmic causes already set in motion must be allowed to sweep on until exhausted, but this permits no man to refuse to help his fellows and every sentient being.
(14) The effects may be counteracted or mitigated by the thoughts and acts of oneself or of another, and then the resulting effects represent the combination and interaction of the whole number of causes involved in producing the effects.
(15) In the life of worlds, races, nations, and individuals, Karma cannot act unless there is an appropriate instrument provided for its action.
(16) And until such appropriate instrument is found, that Karma related to it remains unexpended.
(17) While a man is experiencing Karma in the instrument provided, his other unexpended Karma is not exhausted through other beings or means, but is held reserved for future operation; and lapse of time during which no operation of that Karma is felt causes no deterioration in its force or change in its nature.
(18) The appropriateness of an instrument for the operation of Karma consists in the exact connection and relation of the Karma with the body, mind, intellectual and psychical nature acquired for use by the Ego in any life.
(19) Every instrument used by any Ego in any life is appropriate to the Karma operating through it.
(20) Changes may occur in the instrument during one life so as to make it appropriate for a new class of Karma, and this may take place in two ways: (a) through intensity of thought and the power of a vow, and (b) through natural alterations due to complete exhaustion of old causes.
(21) As body and mind and soul have each a power of independent action, any one of these may exhaust, independently of the others, some Karmic causes more remote from or nearer to the time of their inception than those operating through other channels.
(22) Karma is both merciful and just. Mercy and Justice are only opposite poles of a single whole; and Mercy without Justice is not possible in the operations of Karma. That which man calls Mercy and Justice is defective, errant, and impure.
(23) Karma may be of three sorts : (a) Presently operative in this life through the appropriate instruments; (b) that which is being made or stored up to be exhausted in the future; (c) Karma held over from past life or lives and not operating yet because inhibited by inappropriateness of the instrument in use by the Ego, or by the force of Karma now operating.
(24) Three fields of operation are used in each being by Karma: (a) the body and the circumstances; (b) the mind and intellect; (c) the psychic and astral planes.
(25) Held-over Karma or present Karma may each, or both at once, operate in all of the three fields of Karmic operation at once, or in either of those fields a different class of Karma from that using the others may operate at the same time.
(26) Birth into any sort of body and to obtain the fruits of any sort of Karma is due to the preponderance of the line of Karmic tendency.
(27) The sway of Karmic tendency will influence the incarnation of an Ego, or any family of Egos, for three lives at least, when measures of repression, elimination, or counteraction are not adopted.
(28) Measures taken by an Ego to repress tendency, eliminate defects, and to counteract by setting up different causes, will alter the sway of Karmic tendency and shorten its influence in accordance with the strength or weakness of the efforts expended in carrying out the measures adopted.
(29) No man but a sage or true seer can judge another’s Karma. Hence while each receives his deserts appearances may deceive, and birth into poverty or heavy trial may not be punishment for bad Karma, for Egos continually incarnate into poor surroundings where they experience difficulties and trials which are for the discipline of the Ego and result in strength, fortitude, and sympathy.
(30) Race-Karma influences each unit in the race through the law of Distribution. National Karma operates on the members of the nation by the same law more concentrated. Family Karma governs only with a nation where families have been kept pure and distinct; for in any nation where there is a mixture of family—as obtains in each Kaliyuga period—family Karma is in general distributed over a nation. But even at such periods some families remain coherent for long periods, and then the members feel the sway of family Karma. The word “family” may include several smaller families.
(31) Karma operates to produce cataclysms of nature by concatenation through the mental and astral planes of being. A cataclysm may be traced to an immediate physical cause such as internal fire and atmospheric disturbance, but these have been brought on by the disturbance created through the dynamic power of human thought.
(32) Egos who have no Karmic connection with a portion of the globe where a cataclysm is coming on are kept without the latter’s operation in two ways: (a) by repulsion acting on their inner nature, and (b) by being called and warned by those who watch the progress of the world.
submitted by Doctor_of_Puns
to Original_Theosophy [link] [comments]
2023.03.26 20:36 fixthebigparade Disable Recording on Software Instrument Track?
Is there a way to completely disable a software instrument track from recording? Basically I'm bussing out the organ and trying to record it to a new track so I can control the rotor cabinet as it's playing. Every time I start recording and click on the original track (where the organ settings are,) THAT track starts recording so the midi doesn't play sound, defeating the whole porpoise. I tried putting the rotor cabinet on a "bounced in place" version of the organ part, but it has a completely different tone because that's basically running it through another speaker. Am I going about this all wrong? Help? https://preview.redd.it/053w7odxn4qa1.png?width=2872&format=png&auto=webp&s=949fb0a7d8ef580e4b2ac24c84ff252b4a68bc55
submitted by fixthebigparade
to LogicPro [link] [comments]
2023.03.26 20:32 ricardo_mugas Introducing Indie Oasis - A Community for Indie Makers
Business Idea Guidance. [email protected]
I have a business idea. I want to you to act as a CEO, I will give you the idea and I want that you tell me what to do to achieve it ok? I ts going to be dividided in 3 texts: First : the problem; second: the condition for the idea to become a product; third: the idea. is that ok?
As an AI language model, I can certainly provide you with guidance and advice on your business idea. However, please note that I cannot act as a CEO or make decisions on your behalf. I can only provide you with information and suggestions based on the data and trends available. Additionally, please keep in mind that any decisions or actions you take based on my advice are solely your responsibility. With that said, please go ahead and share your business idea with me. [email protected]
Problem: There are many indie hackers, solopreneurs on the world,launching their product and service. But now is bad for you to advertise your product for example in Reddit as it's considered Spam, and in twitter you are lost with the people that have a lot of followers so your tweet doesnt even show up because the algorithm doesnt want. But still your product might be good and and there might be people with a lot of followers and/or money that will be interesting in your product/service. So how you make your voice/product/service be heard. That is the problem. Understood?
Yes, I understand the problem you are trying to solve. It can be challenging for indie hackers and solopreneurs to get their products and services noticed in a crowded marketplace where traditional advertising methods may not work effectively. However, there are still ways to reach your target audience and make your voice heard.
Before we discuss potential solutions, it's important to define the conditions necessary for your idea to become a successful product. Could you please share those with me? Once we establish the conditions, we can then delve into potential solutions for marketing and promoting your product. [email protected]
Yes now the conditions: 1.- I have a day time job so not much free time. Let's say one hour per week around maybe 2 2- No money to invest. I want to realease some type of MVP with zero investment that I could see if it works or not 3.-Also needs to be realeased in 2 weeks top as I don't want to spent much time with something that might not work. 4. The idea is that will be profitable, in same shape or form. 5- I have a premium account with webflow, notion and carrd so we can take use of that. Of course we can use other tools as long we can make it with a free version. 6- Think out of the box. Do we need to build something, or reuse something that already exists for example. Or like use part of reddit. 7- When you are going to share your toughts and what to do, keep it simple. For example: Landing page - I just use a Carrd template and change text for example. Focus on the goal. ok? Next I will share the idea is that ok
Thank you for providing those conditions. I will keep them in mind as we discuss potential solutions. Please go ahead and share your idea, and I will provide feedback and suggestions. [email protected]
Ok So the idea will be to create some kinda of community/ app/ website that would work almost as a football league. When you play in the first division, you are not playing with teams from the third division. Is just not fair. So why my tweet or divulgation should be promoted on the same space as someone that has thousand of followers?
So this community would be created in "divisions". Those division will be based in real data: twitter followers and/or revenue ( you can give more ideas here). So let's say You have 2000 followers and I have 200, we would not be on the same division. So in my division maybe is important so shout out about my new newsletter or product and I will not be accused of spam but if my product will get some amount of revenue or I start having a certain number of followers I will go to the next division.
Those posts are not worked by any algorithm. More comments will be on top. Kinda like Indie hackers works. People from upper division could " bet" on a product of service that they will like from a lower division to boost them, but just one.
Something like that. Like I said is still pretty raw idea, but the main point is create a space for new or not so new indiehacker but people that don't have a great amount of followers or money to be able to reach and talk about their products and really be heard. So if you would go to that "division" only people with the same range will be there, even that everybody could see.
What you think.? Downsides, upsides? how to achieve tthis
Thank you for sharing your idea. It sounds like a unique approach to address the problem you identified earlier.
One potential downside of this approach is that dividing people into different "divisions" based on their number of followers or revenue may feel exclusionary to some people. Additionally, it may be challenging to validate the accuracy of the followerevenue data, which could lead to some discrepancies in how people are classified.
However, there are some potential upsides as well. By creating a community where people are grouped together based on their reach and impact, you can ensure that people are not overwhelmed by posts from those who have a much larger following or revenue. This could create a more level playing field and give everyone a chance to be heard. Additionally, by allowing people from higher divisions to "bet" on those in lower divisions, you could create an incentive for people to support others and help them grow their reach.
As for how to achieve this, there are a few potential approaches:
Build a custom platform: If you have the necessary technical skills, you could build a custom platform that incorporates the division system you described. This would give you the most flexibility and control over the user experience, but would require a significant investment of time and effort.
Use an existing platform: You could leverage an existing platform, such as Reddit or Discord, and create a set of rules that would enforce the division system. This would be less time-intensive than building a custom platform but would require careful moderation to ensure that the rules are being followed.
Use a no-code platform: Given your experience with Webflow, Notion, and Carrd, you could explore using a no-code platform to build your community. There are several no-code platforms that specialize in building communities, such as Circle.so and Mighty Networks, which could provide you with the necessary functionality to implement your division system.
Overall, I think your idea has potential, and with careful planning and execution, it could provide a valuable resource for indie hackers and solopreneurs who are struggling to get their products and services noticed.
2 / 2 [email protected]
Talk more about how to achive this and remember about the investment as no money involved for the mvp. Go deep and step by step. And the main is that I or something need to veto the twiiter followers and revenue
2 / 2
Sure, here are some steps to achieve this idea with minimal investment:
Define the criteria for the divisions: As you mentioned, we need to determine the criteria for dividing the community into different divisions. The two obvious options are Twitter followers and revenue, but we could also consider other metrics such as website traffic, email subscribers, or social media engagement. We need to decide on the exact cutoffs for each division based on the data we collect.
Choose a platform: We could use an existing platform to build the community, such as Discord, Slack, or Reddit. Alternatively, we could use a no-code tool like Webflow or Carrd to create a custom website. We need to consider factors like ease of use, scalability, and cost when choosing a platform.
Create the MVP: We should start with a basic landing page that explains the concept of the community and invites people to join. We can use a free template from Webflow or Carrd and customize it to suit our needs. We should also set up a way for people to submit their Twitter handle or revenue data so we can assign them to the appropriate division.
Invite beta users: We can start by inviting friends, colleagues, and other indie hackers we know to join the community and test out the MVP. We can also post about the community on relevant subreddits or Twitter hashtags to attract new users. We should ask for feedback and suggestions from the beta users to improve the MVP.
Refine the community features: Based on the feedback we receive, we should iterate on the features of the community. We might add features like a leaderboard of top earners or top posters, a marketplace for buying and selling indie products, or a forum for discussing specific topics related to indie hacking. We should also refine the criteria for the divisions based on the data we collect from the beta users.
Launch to the public: Once we have a stable and refined MVP, we can launch the community to the public. We can promote it on social media, indie hacker forums, and other relevant channels to attract new users. We should continue to collect feedback and iterate on the features as we grow.
Monetize the community: As the community grows and becomes more valuable, we can explore ways to monetize it. We could charge a membership fee for access to certain features or divisions, or we could offer premium services like marketing or product development consulting. We should ensure that any monetization strategy aligns with the values and goals of the community and does not compromise the user experience.
As for vetoing Twitter followers and revenue, we could automate the process of verifying these metrics by using APIs or scraping data from social media platforms. We could also have a manual review process in place for edge cases or discrepancies. The key is to be transparent and fair in our criteria and enforcement, so that users trust the community and feel motivated to participate. [email protected]
What name could we give for this community? I'm thinking to launch it on Reddit
Choosing a name for a community is important as it can help to convey the purpose and values of the community. Here are some ideas for a name:
Indie Rank - this name could convey the idea of ranking indie makers based on their followers or revenue.
Fair Launch - this name could emphasize the idea of giving everyone a fair chance to promote their product or service without getting lost in the noise.
Small but Mighty - this name could focus on the idea of supporting small businesses and indie makers who may not have a large following or revenue.
The Indie Hub - this name could suggest a central place where indie makers can connect, share ideas, and support each other.
Maker's Arena - this name could convey the idea of a competitive but supportive community where indie makers can showcase their products and services.
Ultimately, the name should be catchy, memorable, and easy to spell. You could also consider running a poll on Reddit to get feedback from the community on which name they like best. [email protected]
Give me more ideas
Sure, here are some more ideas for a name for the community:
Indie Alley - This name could convey the idea of a small, tight-knit community of indie makers.
The Underdog League - This name could emphasize the idea of giving indie makers a fair chance to succeed, even if they don't have a large following or revenue.
Bootstrap Brigade - This name could focus on the idea of supporting indie makers who are self-funded and don't have a lot of resources.
Micro Market - This name could suggest a community of small, niche businesses and indie makers.
Solo Squad - This name could convey the idea of a supportive community for solo entrepreneurs and indie makers.
Grassroots Gathering - This name could emphasize the idea of a community of indie makers who are building their businesses from the ground up.
Indie Oasis - This name could suggest a safe and supportive community for indie makers to connect and collaborate.
Remember to keep in mind the purpose and values of the community when choosing a name, and try to choose something that will resonate with the community and help to attract new members. [email protected]
I went for indie oasis. Give me the first text and title to post
Great choice! Here's an example first text and title you could use to introduce the Indie Oasis community on Reddit:
Title: Introducing Indie Oasis - A Community for Indie Makers
Are you an indie maker or solopreneur looking for a supportive community to share your work and get feedback? Do you feel like it's hard to get noticed on platforms like Twitter and Reddit, where you're competing with big players and struggling to get your voice heard?
Introducing Indie Oasis - a new community for indie makers to connect, collaborate, and support each other. We believe that everyone deserves a fair chance to succeed, regardless of their follower count or revenue.
In Indie Oasis, we will group members based on real data like Twitter followers and revenue, creating divisions where makers can share their work without worrying about being drowned out by big players. We'll also have regular discussions, feedback sessions, and community challenges to help you grow your skills and your business.
Whether you're just starting out or you're a seasoned indie maker, we welcome you to join our community and find your oasis in the indie world.
So come on in, introduce yourself, and let's build something great together in Indie Oasis!
submitted by ricardo_mugas
to indieoasis [link] [comments]
2023.03.26 20:30 hippocampectomy Pet Peeves by Specialty
What are your pet peeves when you get consulted? I’ll start for neurosurgery
1) no imaging but its “cauda equina” 2) arm pain or weakness, MRI c spine shows chronic degenerative changes, no other workup - can’t tell you how many of these are shoulder or brachial plexus issues 3) new brain mass, haven’t told patient, I walk in having to break the news you may have cancer 4) no neuro exam “he’s sedated” - also consulting me and giving paralytic within next 5 minutes 5) consult me for decompressive crani for stroke right after you give aspirin for secondary prevention = bloody surgery 6) there’s no ‘make you aware’ in neurosurgery
As a general rule if someone needs neurosurgery asap, they need stat coags, CBC, AC reversal
Other than that, I’m happy to whisk a patient to the OR, drill some skulls, fuse some spines.
What are your pet peeves?
submitted by hippocampectomy
to Residency [link] [comments]
2023.03.26 20:28 StepwiseUndrape574 Rockstar North Hiring A Game Tester Could Mean We Are Inching Closer To GTA 6
GTA 6 has been on the horizon for some time, and there have been rumors left and right about the upcoming game from Rockstar. Though the company has not announced nor confirmed anything yet, we could be getting closer to a launch of the much-anticipated game. Rockstar North, out of Edinburgh, is in charge of Grand Theft Auto development, and they are hiring a new game tester alongside other interesting positions.
Rockstar's website lists 18 different job positions currently available for applicants, including the rather interesting game tester role. Diving into the position, Rockstar is looking for people with "Knowledge of current generation games consoles and PCs" and who have "Competent gaming ability." Of course, this would all make sense for a gaming company; however, this is the division of Rockstar that produces the GTA series. Thus, we can reach a limited number of conclusions, including the fact that we could be close to at least a GTA 6 announcement.
jobs rockstar north hiring a game tester could mean we are inching closer to gta vi
Looking ahead this year, we will hit the tenth anniversary of the GTA 5 announcement, which could be good timing for the next game's announcement. While it may be a little cliche, it would be a great way to drum up hype around the dedicated GTA community. We could see a whole celebration of what has happened this decade with GTA, from the main campaign to GTA Online, and even smaller things like a thriving role-play ecosystem.
Whatever the case may be, it will be exciting to see if Rockstar North has anything in store for us later this year. Therefore, stay tuned to HotHardware as we keep an eye out for updates on any GTA 6 news hopefully coming soon.
submitted by StepwiseUndrape574
to gta5moddedoutfits_ [link] [comments]
2023.03.26 20:25 Quirky-Magician731 Are these acceptable things to ask for in a four year relationship? I am 23F he is 28M.
I'm going to keep this short as possible to not give any biase towards the situation. This is the text message I (23F) sent to my boyfriend of four years (28M). We are trying to see what people say.
"If you think any of these points are unreasonable in regards to the cheating, I want you to know that I did what YOU told me to do and looked up, 'how to move forward with a cheating partner" INSERT NBC NEWS ARTICLE ABOUT HOW TO REPAIR A RELATIONSHIP WITH A CHEATING PARTNER.
- We start over completely and wipe the slate clean. This means we both delete the videos, recordings, and vindictive things that we have on our phones. You were the one to first suggest this before and even when I took that step you never did. I'm done with being threatened that you're going to post those things to discord, Facebook, etc. Since you did not do this previously, this is one of the things that we either need to trade phones for or that I would have to see.
- Once again, I want to be unblocked and added back on everything - Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Discord and etc. Even if you've deleted these apps I want to be added back before you uninstall it again or you can delete your account. For example, with tinder I uninstalled the app which was not enough for you so, I let you go through it and delete my account. So, if you decide that you don't want to add me back something and your reasoning is you uninstalled it - that will not be good enough for me.
- This is point three, but it's something I want to happen first and foremost otherwise, I'm done. You cheating has been the most crushing thing to me ever and no matter what your reasons, no one deserves that. It's hypocritical for you to get so mad that I installed tinder but that you got to do this to me with no repercussions. In my eyes, if youre unable to do this for me then youll never do anything else going forward in this relationship. Vanessa, Silver, Courtni, and any other girls that I don't know are deleted and blocked. This includes numbers, messages, discord, valorant, etc. - completely removed. Those three girls specifically, I want any contact information you have of theirs gone so that its no longer, I can just unblock her later if I feel like it. You did not create boundaries with these women and even if you do at this point it is obvious they don't care. It's me or them, non-negotiable and I want to be able to go through and do this to ensure you're not reaching back out to them anymore.
- With any other women from this point forward, you set boundaries. No more flirting with women, if you say it jokingly I understand; however, you NEED to establish that it is a joke with them. If you want to be friends with other women, establish that you are in a relationship, do not flirt with them behind my back, and no private messages unless you're telling me about them. Honesty and transparency from this point forward are going to be crucial if you're going to earn back my trust. You didn't like that I downloaded tinder and talked to other guys so, please put yourself in my shoes with how much this has hurt me, regardless of your reasoning once again, cheating is not acceptable.
- No more threatening each other. This point is for both of us. No more threatening to call the cops, no more shutting off the internet, no more posting stuff to discord. I will give you the login information for xfinity so, that you can have access to it as well to ensure that doesnt happen anymore. I can help you with the xfinity app as well if you want.
- Like I said in point four, honesty and transparency are key. Such as, if I ask to go through your phone I want to be able to do this. If you have nothing to hide this should not be an issue, you have lied to my face too many times for this to be negotiable - Im not saying this to be spiteful towards you, it's just the truth.
- We need to look into couples counseling. This was something you suggested, but then decided to not follow through on. Our biggest issue is communication and I think that having someone to mediate is good; however, the reason why I want that to be a counselor is to prevent any biase from our friends or from my mom. With this, I want there to be a deadline as well to ensure we are following through on this. I want the appointment to be set up by Friday - I will set up the appointments with us, I just want you to look at counselors with me, but if you don't want to that's fine too so long as you're willing to do it.
- You have an issue with me walking past things or not seeing things so, I want you to essentially make a daily chores list that you want me to do. For example, check cat food, check water, sweep, clean counters, things like that or anything else you can think of. This way I can get into a routine for these things.
- Name calling and verbal abuse needs to stop. I don't care what your reasoning for it is or if you think I deserve it. It's not right to degrade someone as much as you do and it's not fair to me. This really hurts me to be called ugly, fat, cunt, bitch, retarded, etc and I wish you could understand that. If you call me names, apologize or more preferably communicate your frustration without calling me those names. From here forward, if you call me a name I'll be separating from you or I'll stop talking to you until you apologize.
- Our time comes first, once again I want to be a priority not an option. However, this is another point that is for both of us because I know that I am bad with brushing you off which I am sorry for. With that being said, we need to both work on showing interest in the other person's interests. If you would like we can set up a time to go out to a shooting range or something that you want to do that involves your hobbies and have someone watch the boys that way I can take the first step with your interests.
- I want for us to actually be a couple. I'm jealous of our friends who call each other things like babe or other cute pet names. Matteo is a man's name and all you're doing is changing a letter in my name, please dont get me wrong because I do like being called that over Mattea, but I just want more. I miss being called girly or babygirl by you because it at least made me feel special. I would also like to be able to call you babe or baby without you getting mad at me if I do it in front of other people. Same goes with other PDA. My love language is touch and it makes me sad that I can never hold your hand in public. Lastly, I don't care is it's just a once a month thing or what, but I would like for us to have either Kalynn or your grandma watch the boys so that we can have a date night. And I'm not talking about where we just go out and eat, but where we actually go through and plan a movie night, or a trip to the aquarium, or an event that interests us, something like that.
- I want your permission to either get a gym membership or get a stationary bike/actual bike.
- If you make a list like this, I also want you to follow the stuff that you send me if applicable. This is to ensure there's no hypocrisy within these agreements.
This is all that I can currently think of, if I think of anything else I will communicate this with you and the same goes to you if you make a list and think of things."
submitted by Quirky-Magician731
to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2023.03.26 20:23 Captured_Joe Grazie... now I want to enter the Co-Prosperity Sphere
2023.03.26 20:22 autotldr All UK honey tested in EU fraud investigation fails authenticity test Food
This is the best tl;dr I could make, original
reduced by 61%. (I'm a bot)
This is not the first time tests have suggested that UK shoppers may be being cheated on their honey, though supermarkets say they regularly test honey and audit supply lines. Summary Source FAQ Feedback Top keywords: honey#1 test#2 food#3 adulterated#4 Country#5
The report last Thursday by the JCR said honey imported from the UK had a suspicion rate of 100% and "This could be the result of honey produced in other countries and further processed in the UK before its re-export to the EU". In 2022, the UK imported more than 38,000 tonnes of honey from its biggest supplier, China, where there is a known risk of adulteration with sugar syrup.
Lynne Ingram, master beekeeper at Wesley Cottage Bees, near Bridgwater in Somerset, who is among a group of beekeepers calling for better information for shoppers, said: "If you see honey that is cheap as 75p a jar, it is too good to be true. It's unrealistic for people to be able to produce genuine honey at those prices."This shocking report is only a snapshot, but it indicated almost half the honeys were adulterated and it's a growing problem.
Arturo Carrillo, the Mexico-based coordinator of the international Honey Authenticity Network, which has conducted tests on UK supermarket honey indicating adulteration, said: "The UK is flooded with very cheap adulterated honey imported from China.
A spokesperson for the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs said: "The UK government takes any type of food fraud very seriously - including honey adulteration. There is no place for adulterated honey which undermines consumer confidence and disadvantages responsible businesses."We work closely with enforcement authorities to ensure honey sold in the UK is not subject to adulteration, meets our high standards - and maintains a level playing field between honey producers.
Devina Sankhla, food policy adviser at the British Retail Consortium, said: "Our members work with suppliers to ensure the authenticity of their honey, conducting regular checks to ensure all honey they sell is as described.
Post found in /unitedkingdom, /ireland, /ukpolitics, /europeanunion, /EUnews, /worldnews, /Foodhack, /ireland, /mead, /CurrentEventsUK, /AutoNewspaper, /GUARDIANauto, /RedditSample, /unitedkingdom, /TheColorIsBlue, /NewsOfTheUK and /viral.
NOTICE: This thread is for discussing the submission topic. Please do not discuss the concept of the autotldr bot here.
submitted by autotldr
to autotldr [link] [comments]
2023.03.26 20:19 ujober What Is Social Media Marketing?
Social media marketing
is a rapidly-evolving field that assists businesses in increasing their brand recognition, driving traffic to their website and generating leads. It's an effective way to connect with your target audience on a personal level and turn them into brand advocates.
For a successful social media campaign, it is essential to comprehend your target audience and craft an approach that resonates with them. Furthermore, ensure your message and tone remain consistent across platforms.
Social Media Monitoring
Social media marketing has become an invaluable tool for companies of all sizes to promote themselves and connect with their target audience. Unfortunately, this approach presents companies with the unique chance to reach millions around the world; yet at the same time they face an increased risk of reputational damage.
That is why having an effective strategy that includes social media monitoring is so crucial. This process allows you to keep tabs on conversations surrounding your brand and respond appropriately.
Your social media monitoring tools should include mentions of your brand across all major platforms. This will give you a comprehensive view of what competitors are up to and give you the business intelligence necessary to make informed decisions about your marketing strategy.
When monitoring your mentions, it's essential to set up alerts for keywords you wish to monitor. These notifications will be sent directly to your inbox when someone shares a post containing those words so you can take immediate action.
Another advantage of monitoring is its potential to help you avert a PR crisis. A social media monitoring platform can keep an eye on any negative sentiment that might emerge, giving you time to take action before it's too late and repair any damage done.
As the healthcare industry becomes more and more competitive, monitoring is essential to protect your brand's reputation and guarantee patients can always reach out to you. Transparency plays a major role in this process as it builds patient trust and makes sure patients are informed of any modifications made to policies or procedures.
The initial step in developing an effective social media monitoring program is to understand your target audience. This will enable you to tailor your search queries around the specific demographics that matter most for your business.
This will give you a clear understanding of your potential customers, enabling you to customize your messaging and customer experience according to their needs. In turn, creating a more tailored marketing approach will lead to increased sales and an excellent customer experience for each.
Social Media Optimization
Social Media Optimization (SMO) is the practice of amplifying your brand and business' presence across various social media platforms. This involves using various techniques to increase visibility online and direct visitors towards your website or other digital assets.
One of the most essential elements of SMO is optimizing your content to increase engagement and conversion rates. You can do this by crafting compelling pieces for different platforms that will captivate your target audience. Popular examples include infographics, news updates, giveaways and images that will pique their interest.
Another essential aspect of SMO is making sure your content aligns with your business goals and objectives. For instance, if the aim is to boost online sales, make sure every post on social media includes either a call to action or promotion for your product or service.
Additionally, make sure your content contains keywords pertinent to your industry. Doing this can help boost your ranking on both social platforms and search engines alike.
Finally, make sure that all major social media profiles for your company are optimized. Doing this will enable you to stand out from competitors and draw in high-value traffic to your page.
Success in Search Engine Optimization requires a strategic plan that is tailored to achieve specific goals and objectives. Create these objectives ahead of time and set them as measurable targets so it's easier for you to monitor progress and adjust strategies as necessary.
By investing your money wisely and measuring results accurately, you can guarantee that all of your marketing initiatives are yielding results. With consistent strategies and metrics tracking as expected, you'll have the assurance to make necessary changes for improved social media performance with confidence.
Constructing an effective Social Media Optimization strategy necessitates extensive research and analysis. This will assist in deciding which social platforms are suitable for your business, as well as how to optimize them so they can generate maximum traffic. It will also give you insight into how competitors use social media to promote their businesses, and what lessons you can learn from their tactics.
Social Media Content Creation
Social Media Content Creation is the process of creating and posting content for various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. It plays a significant role in any successful marketing strategy and should be an essential priority for businesses looking to expand their online presence.
It's essential that your social media posts include captivating visuals to boost engagement and stand out from the competition. There are several options for creating these, such as hiring a designer or using an app like Canva.
When sharing blog posts, customer reviews or videos on social media channels, it is essential that they include captivating visuals to accompany them. Canva offers many excellent templates and features that will help you craft visually pleasing material that complements your brand image.
One way to stand out on social media is by repurposing existing content. This can be done in several ways, from creating a series of Tweets from customer reviews, condensing down a case study into an Instagram customer spotlight or turning a webinar presentation into a LinkedIn carousel.
Repurposing content may seem intimidating at first, but it's actually an effective way to save time and costs. A social media curation tool allows you to quickly locate and share existing material created by other businesses or individuals - saving yourself valuable time while still delivering quality material that helps your audience get to know more about your brand.
At the end of the day, it's your call to decide what type of content works best for your brand. The most successful social media content creators utilize creativity and data to identify exactly what types of posts will engage and attract audiences.
Social media is one of the most essential tools in digital marketing, offering your business the chance to connect with millions of potential customers. Crafting an effective strategy and staying abreast of industry developments will guarantee that your social media efforts yield results.
Social Media Ads
Social media ads are an effective way to reach potential customers and raise brand awareness. Plus, they're cost-effective advertising options which makes them ideal for small businesses or entrepreneurs with limited funds to spend on marketing.
Social media ads offer the unique capability of targeting specific demographics, unlike traditional advertisements. You can target users based on factors like age, gender, location, interests and hobbies. Plus you can create buyer personas to identify who your ideal clients are and how best to reach them.
Success with social media ads begins with crafting an attention-grabbing title that will pique users' interest and encourage them to click. Your title should be composed using keywords pertinent to your business, product or service. After that, use compelling copy and images to further pique their interest.
Another critical element of a successful social ad campaign is creating a landing page optimized for conversions. This should include calls-to-action like "Shop Now" or "Download Now," as well as give people the chance to learn more about your products or services.
To maximize the effectiveness of your social media advertising, set clear objectives and measure its success. You can do this by measuring cost per click (CPC) and calculating conversion rate.
If your social media advertising campaign includes a link to a landing page, you can monitor its performance with analytics reports. This will allow you to assess the efficiency of your ad and make necessary adjustments for future campaigns.
Utilizing photos in your social media ads can boost engagement and clicks. They're especially beneficial for ecommerce businesses since they allow customers to see products presented in an eye-catching, captivating way. Plus, you can include "Shop Now" buttons on these images so customers are taken directly to your website for effortless checkout.
Social media ads come in many varieties, but some of the most successful include collection ads and special offers. These advertisements typically feature a cover photo or video as well as smaller product images that highlight pricing details and features of your goods or services.
submitted by ujober
to ujober [link] [comments]
2023.03.26 20:18 lean-green-machine D.C. named #1 city where Gen Z is moving
2023.03.26 20:17 HawkEye1000x Direct marketing to Unicorn companies could deliver large scaling growth. I asked ChatGPT to prepare a “Marketing Plan” for tZERO to target both Unicorn companies & Retail Investors — to deliver large scaling growth. Here’s what ChatGPT came up with in a jiffy 👀👇
ChatGPT generated this:
Marketing Plan to Target Unicorn Companies:
- Conduct Market Research: Conduct thorough market research to understand the needs and requirements of Unicorn companies. Analyze the market trends, competition, and regulatory requirements that can affect their decision-making process.
- Create an Ideal Customer Profile: Develop an ideal customer profile based on the market research findings. Identify the target audience, their interests, challenges, and pain points.
- Develop a Value Proposition: Based on the ideal customer profile, create a value proposition that speaks to the specific needs of the Unicorn companies. Highlight the benefits of listing their digital securities on the tZERO ATS, such as increased liquidity, transparency, and access to a large pool of accredited investors.
- Develop a Content Marketing Strategy: Develop a content marketing strategy that positions tZERO as a thought leader in the industry. Create engaging content that provides valuable insights and information to Unicorn companies about the benefits of listing on the tZERO ATS.
- Leverage Digital Marketing Channels: Use digital marketing channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook to reach out to Unicorn companies. Use targeted ads, sponsored posts, and email marketing to communicate the value proposition of tZERO's platform to potential customers.
- Attend Industry Conferences: Attend industry conferences and events to network with Unicorn companies and establish relationships. Use these opportunities to showcase tZERO's platform and highlight the benefits of listing their digital securities on the ATS.
- Develop Partnerships: Establish partnerships with industry influencers, publications, and associations to increase brand visibility and credibility. Use these partnerships to create co-marketing opportunities that position tZERO as a trusted partner for Unicorn companies.
Marketing Plan to Target Retail Investors:
- Conduct Market Research: Conduct market research to understand the needs and requirements of retail investors. Analyze the market trends, competition, and regulatory requirements that can affect their decision-making process.
- Develop a Value Proposition: Develop a value proposition that speaks to the specific needs of retail investors. Highlight the benefits of investing and trading in private market digital securities on the tZERO ATS, such as increased access to exclusive investment opportunities, transparency, and low fees.
- Develop a Content Marketing Strategy: Develop a content marketing strategy that positions tZERO as a thought leader in the industry. Create engaging content that provides valuable insights and information to retail investors about the benefits of investing and trading on the tZERO ATS.
- Leverage Digital Marketing Channels: Use digital marketing channels such as social media, email marketing, and paid search to reach out to retail investors. Use targeted ads, sponsored posts, and email marketing to communicate the value proposition of tZERO's platform to potential customers.
- Develop an Education Program: Develop an education program that provides investors with the knowledge and skills necessary to invest and trade in private market digital securities. Use webinars, e-books, and blog posts to provide valuable educational content.
- Offer Incentives: Offer incentives to retail investors to encourage them to invest and trade on the tZERO ATS. Offer free trades, reduced fees, or other perks to attract new customers and retain existing ones.
- Develop Partnerships: Establish partnerships with industry influencers, publications, and associations to increase brand visibility and credibility. Use these partnerships to create co-marketing opportunities that position tZERO as a trusted partner for retail investors.
submitted by HawkEye1000x
to tZEROFreeMarketForces [link] [comments]